This is ME after EVERY CATHE WORKOUT!

Nope, that's me too! I go to the gym every once in a while, and see people after a workout that look like they're just walking to the place. Not a drop of sweat to be found.

I had to laugh when I read this post, especially the line about how some people just look fresh as a daisy even when they've been "working out". I used to take private ballroom dance lessons every week with a professional dancer. The lessons were always at a big dance studio where there were usually other people taking lessons at the same time. I always wondered how those folks maintained the sweat-free atmosphere, while my teacher and I were sweat-soaked by the end of the hour lesson. I said something about it to him one day, and he just laughed and said "it's because you actually dance while they socialize".

I can talk anytime; for that kind of money, I want to DANCE. I love my dance. BTW, ballroom dancing is a very good form of exercise. It requires alot of strength, balance, and movement. Talk about an all over body and cardio workout. The people who make it look easy are truly atheletes.

I'm definitely a sweater!! :p When I work out the sweat just flies! Actually, even when I'm sitting at my desk at work and I'm cold, my armpits are sweating. It's a little ridiculous actually! :confused: But I drink a ton of water so I figure I'm fine! ;)

Aaaw, thanks Liann! I didnt' know I could look cute all sweaty and stinky...hehee!:eek:

I as WELL sweat when I sit! Seriously! My pits...ALWAYS MOIST! LMAO!!!!:D:eek:

I sweat fast, meaning I'll start breaking a sweat way before others around me do, even though they're doing the same thing. It's like my body freaks upon the introduction of any activity: "Oh my GOD. She might be doing Imax 2!! Cool her down! Cool her down!" And all I'm doing is something mild like carrying groceries. :D

I once had a self defense instructor (jerk) compare me to another woman who was hardly breaking a sweat, and he said something to the effect of her being in better shape, based on this alone. Um, no. And that became apparent as the class continued.

I am LAUGHING oh so much right now Lori:eek::eek::D! The way you put you put it when you're bodies about to sweat (and fast too!) but you're just doing groceries..I totally imagined that and it was HILARIOUS!

Love a good laugh in the morning!

Oh I sweat like crazy too. I sweat so much that I inspired the owner of my dojang to start providing towels. My aerobic engine is very efficient at keeping it's self cool. :)

Big Sweater!

Big Sweater here! I attended a yoga workshop once, where in order to do arm balancing poses, I had to take my towel and wipe down my entire body like 20 times...no kidding! Just so my legs wouldn't slip off my arms!!! It was killer!

But sometimes there is nothing better than a good sweat....am I right?

Another sweater:D I sweat even on the stretch. Or when I'm doing some plank work I have to be very careful because my hands are so sleepery.or I have to stop for a second and wipe my face, or else i can see. At first when I was new working out, I'd hardly sweat any, but now I'm a sweating machine:p.

Eunice

I once had a self defense instructor (jerk) compare me to another woman who was hardly breaking a sweat, and he said something to the effect of her being in better shape, based on this alone. Um, no. And that became apparent as the class continued.

See, now I heard the opposite. That as you get in better shape you will start to sweat sooner. Now I imagine that is an individual comparative thing and you can not look at two different people and think the one who starts sweating sooner is in better or worse shape.

And yes that self defense instructor was a jerk... :mad:

Last edited:
Alana heck you look fabulous, glowing really . . . me I look like the bride of frankenstien with my hair all over the place, . .sweat dripping everywhere esp during this hot California heat.

Another red-faced sweater here:D

I was doing CCV5 ealier this morning and my ear buds kept slipping out:confused:. When im doing one of Cathe's step workouts my eyes burn with sweat and i usualy have to pause the workout to wipe the sweat off the step:confused:.

I'm a real red-faced sweater, too! Years ago I was taking Jazzercize classes and I used to stand near the front of the room, and during the class the instructor would always look at me and ask if I was ok!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.