The Announcement - FINALLY!

I don't know if I'm more excited about Cathe's news as it relates to her long-term business plan or for me for the purely selfish reason that she's starting a presale tomorrow and the titles look good...VERY good!

Cathe,
Thanks so much and looking forward to all new things to come!!
Congrats on your new venture! Thanks for all you do!
Colleen

Cathe & SNM,
I'm so excited about your new venture and your continued passion for advanced workouts. BODYMAX2 (yay!) and drillmax sound especially incredible. I can't wait!
-Kate

Wow, Cathe, this is terrific news! You are simply the best and I am looking forward to these new workouts---a special "thanks" to you for including a high intensity, low impact step aerobics workout!

I especially can't wait to try "Drill Max" and "Butts & Gutts"

Oh, I'm sorry. I just passed out. What did you just say???

OHOHOHOH can't wait to get those advanced (shall I say SUPER advanced???) DVD's.

Thanks Cathe -- you're the greatest!

Congratulations Cathe and team. I am excited that as well as providing Advanced workouts you will also be expanding your beginner/intermediate workouts as well. I am still working my way up to becoming an advanced exerciser with the Cardio workouts.
The Beginning Intermediate Workouts have been a nice introduction to your workouts for me and much more doable then the advanced workouts at this time. One thing I really like about the beginning/intermediate workouts is that they help me to get down some of the moves in the more advanced cardio workouts better and make them easier to learn.
I already enjoy some of your more advanced weight workouts though.
Thanks for your hard work and for thinking of your "following" in setting things up.

Charleen

Congratulations Cathe! Thank you for sharing your exciting news with us! I am so excited as well for the new workouts! yipppeeeeeeeee!!!
Cath :)

That's just wonderful, Cathe! I'm so glad you were able to make a deal that left you and Chris in control of filming and production. A huge part of your success has been your unwillingness to compromise your vision and principles. I know you've always stood behind your endorsements and other connections, and I'm sure this will be no different. Congratulations! The new workouts sound fantastic!

Will you still be filming at your studio? Will you continue to teach at your gym? I'm still unclear about CCETV's role. Are they just distributors?

Sounds like excellent news.

I'll definitely be ordering the Winter series. Please can we have more solid step workouts? :) :)

Yay! Congratulations! It is all exciting! Your new venture as well as the NEW WORKOUTS!!! :7

Can't wait to pre-order!!

Linda

Congratulations Cahe. Tomorrow I will preorder the Butts and Gutts. The boxing camp series sound wonderful too.I have enough step workouts right now and I am a little two left feet with the step.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and TAEBO junkie. :) :)

Cathe I'm so excited for this great news, congratulations on this new endeavour. We are all so proud of you Cathe, your the best!!!!

Cathe, I am so excited for your huge step! How wonderful! I am thrilled for you. I'm with Susan though in wondering exactly what part CCETV will play. They will be distributing your products and have a much broader reach I imagine. I am wondering how they plan to market your products. If infomercials be involved, and what other level of media advertising or PR. I guess I am just wondering what else you guys have up your sleeves.... :7

Cathe-
Congratulations!

Also, the new workouts lined up look great! I'm really excited about Body Max 2!

Joanne

Cathe,

Although not a frequent poster, I've been doing your workouts for a long time now (could it be ten years????), and also want to give you a hearty congrats for your step up into the 'big leagues'! I just did a medley workout of Step Jam and Step Heat and appreciated what a terrific instructor you are, so consistent through all these years. I also remember your kind note when I was stranded in Dallas on Sept 11, and admire a keen business-lady who also genuinely cares about her clientele. So best wishes for this new venture and may you and SNM continue to experience great success!

Cheers to you and your family!
Colia :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.