The Announcement - FINALLY!

This is so fabulous, I am very excited for you. The new workout prospects looks fabulous as well. I can't wait :D :D

YAY CATHE!!!! What an exciting endeavor :7 I cannot wait to get my hands on these great workouts, plus a few "old" ones I have yet to buy ;)

Wahoo!!!!

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

A very heartfelt congratulations, Cathe, on a dream come true for you. I'm sure you're so very, very excited, and you've certainly earned all the acknowledgement and accolades that have come your way.

All my best to you and your staff and crew, as you begin your new adventure, and I can't wait for the new workouts!

:) :) :)

Congrats Cathe!! The workouts sound really GREAT! I have been waiting for another Body Max. Looking forward to all of the new workouts:)

Oh, what awesome news! Congrats to you Cathe. It sounds like a fantastic venture.

But now I just must do this

*screams and jumps up and down*

NEW WORKOUTS, NEW WORKOUTS!!!!! WHOOT WHOOT

So.... when does the presale start?:p

YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH flip, flip, cartwheel, cartwheel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting my card out.....ching, ching, ching

:D Great timing Cathe as I get paid tomorrow! Your workouts are so much fun and challenging which keep them from collecting dust! I know you are extremely busy, understandably so, but I do miss chatting with you! ;(

I knew ever since Step N Motion 1, that you had special talents that would take you far in the fitness industry! I am so happy for you! Your story is so inspirational. You had a vision and a dream, you took risks, and your self-belief and passion kept you on a steady course to success. I hope that your story will be written up in a magazine, so that other people, including those outside the fitness industry, can read it and be inspired by it.

The new advanced DVDs sound great---thanks for making this exerciser's dream of more Cathe workouts, come true! :)

A HUGE Congratulations for reaching such a wonderful goal!!:7 :7 :7

Sign me up for all of the above workouts!! I am totally on board:7

I wish you all the success in the world Cathe; your continued success means more challenges and successes for us, the home exercisers.

Thanks for all your hard work,Helen

Fun to hear you're still going strong Cathe and that you've found a great company to work with.

My only vote would be to triple or quadruple the Winter schedule to make not one, but 3 or 4 new solid step workouts. RS and SB are my favorites, but I need more!!!! :)

Congratulations, Cathe!!! I have said it before and I will gladly say it again: YOU ARE THE WOMAN!!! You so deserve this! Even more success to you with this new venture.

Oh, and before I forget: NEW WORKOUTS!!! Yes!!! Yippee!!! :7 :7 :7

Thank you, Cathe!!!

Sanchia

Awesome and congrats Cathe!

Can't wait! The new workouts sound WONDERFUL! I'm STILL working through the ones you already have available and I'm drooling over the new ones :)

:) :) :) :) :) THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU AND FOR ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM READY FOR THE NEW WORKOUTS...........DRILLMAX SOUNDS AWESOME:) :) :) :)

OH yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah! Congratulations to you! You are such a wonderful person and inspiration to all of us!

New DVDs here I come . . . shhhhhh . . . don't tell my husband! hee hee hee hee

}( :eek: :9 :7 :p

Chrissy

Cathe - congratulations on seeing a dream fulfilled!!! I'm new to Cathe
and have absolutely loved the workouts I have and can't wait to order the new ones.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

WOW!!! This announcement was so worth the wait. My credit card and I are both ready for a Cathe spending spree!!!!

Congratulations to you for fulfilling the goals you set out for yourself long ago. You are right in saying that you have a very loyal fan base...we'd buy DVDs of you eating breakfast LOL!!!

Congratulations, Cathe!! That is very exciting!! Wishing you lots and lots of luck and happiness!! Way to go!!
Woohoo!!!!

~Tana

Cathe:
Congrats on your success!!! I'm doing the happy dance for ya!!!:)

I can't wait to preorder the new tapes! I hope they have premixes!

You've done an excellent job!!!

take care:)
Gloria

Congrats Cathe!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Thank You for the new workout! This will no doubtedly bring tears to CC and a roll of the eyes and wink from my DH!

Any guys in these videos??

Best of Luck on the New Venture!

Dawn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.