STS Body Rockers (formerly STS New Years Challengers :) - Week of June 19th

Tracy: Yay for you biking! That sounds like a fun thing for you and DH to do together. I always love when DH and I can do things together that are fun, yet active. We used to go on "play dates" where we'd get a sitter and go and do something active for our date nights (play tennis, bowling, roller skating, etc.) those were the best. That was before our sitter (aka my mom ;) moved back to TX :( . Ever since we just kinda let those dates fall by the wayside :confused: . My avatar is actually of when we went to Cape Cod for a week for our anniversary, we rented bikes and rode them everywhere! The only time we ever drove our rental car is when we took a ride into Boston. It was the most fun/active trip we'd ever taken, and we both agreed that we should do it more often....ummmm, we haven't! LOL :p

Bridget: YOU START STS TOMORROW!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: How exciting! If you download the STS w/Shock Cardio Rotation, I think it has ab circuits included in it vs. the basic 3 day STS Rotation. I don't know if you have the Shock Cardio dvd's or not, so you may not wanna download the rotation that uses them, but you can also see it on the forums where Cathe posted it here: http://cathe.com/forum/f100/sts-strength-sts-shock-cardio-rotation%85-three-month-rotation-271387/ to get an idea of how to incorporate them w/whatever cardio you decide to do. Maybe you can even throw in Intensity on one of your non-spinning cardio days. I would imagine that your endurance levels have shot up quite a bit w/all that spinning ;) Well..... YOU START STS TOMORROW!!! :eek: Can't wait to hear how it goes for ya!

Hi all again, I finally got a chance to sit down and read what you all have been saying today! I am about 1 h 15 from the coast (without traffic - yeah right) anyway..we went out to a Palapos mexican restaurant (Palapas Restaurant y Cantina - Aptos Seascape, CA), overlooking the Pac Ocean. And ate very well (ck taco and chile verde) because all I had today was a protein shake and protein bar, and banana--just too busy. Anyway, the ride today was awesome. I was so thrilled because my husband was impressed that I was able to climb the hills with him and he said I did better than the guys he did the same ride with on Saturday...we had better time!!! woo hoo...I am hooked!

Wendy: when I cannot sleep...a lot of times it is because my hormones are raging. Also, one of my friends told me..."wear socks"...and you know what?? It really does help me sleep.

THE kikster: ha ha about DH fixing the vac and laughing...don't you just love 'em...? Sorry about your step trauma. will it ever end;):p In the meantime, it makes excellent reading fodder!:eek: It might be fun to take a bike vaca. I told my husband we should ride over to Santa Cruz.. he just looked at me. I think he might be a little noivous! I got the fever! I love your avatar pic...wish I could see you better though.

katie: I know!! I can't believe how fast it has gone by! I have loved it!!

bridget: I hope you love STS...I do.. I have Ab circuits and I just fit it in when it is convenient. Also it took me a few workouts to gauge what weights to use... I printed out w/o sheets for 3 weeks and then I stopped because I just began knowing what weights to use (for the most part)

itsup2me: it is so great to have the tower! I didn't have it at the beginning and glad you do! I love having it for meso 2.

personals, Part the Second

Melanie: your festival sounds great! Montreal sounds great! Parlez-vous francais? I went to a rodeo and had some killer fries myself! STS AND IMAX in one day...WOW! you go girl! I hope you get some good rest!

fit mommy: those Body Rock workouts are great. Thanks for telling me/us about them!! (or at least I remember reading of it from you..sorry if someone else posted it first...:eek:)

Well, my step-mom just did something very, very bad and brought me something from the store I love and can hardly resist...Junior Mints...and the large movie-box size...what am I to do? my absolute favs!

good night all...it's probably midnight already for most of you!

I did STS1 this morning- and it wasn't bad. I decided pretty much that I was right on my 1RM recommendations throughout- because the weight selection- that I thought may be kind of light- is already putting a steady ache deep into my biceps. It is going to be a challenge to rearrange the step, ball, chair, barbell, etc because overall I find this workout uses more stuff than I am accustomed to. At this point couldn't imagine using the tower too!

The stretch afterward was nice. Do you guys do this after every workout? I read someone said they skipped it once and was very sore afterwards. It certainly highlights my lack of flexibility.

I can see why some people are disappointed in not losing tons of weight- it isn't a fat burner, thus why you need to add the cardio later.

I may throw in an ab workout after work today- just for kicks!

Will check in for personals later- have a great day everyone!

Bridget

Hey Rockers! I didn't get my extra little Hiit in yesterday, had so much going on. I was a bit bummed about it, but oh well. It's a new day. :D Today I'm taking another stab at IMAX 3 :rolleyes: . Wish me luck? (uh, just don't tell me to "break a leg" :confused: )

Bridget: Wow, how awesome for your 1RMs to be on point in the 1st w/o! I know for a lot of people (me included :eek: ) it took a few times to get that perfect weight. I think I finally got it by...M3! LOL I'll definitely agree that the speed of getting all the stuff out and together in M1 still takes some getting used to, although it does slow down a bit in M2&3. I was constantly hitting pause to go and get my stuff :rolleyes: . Now you see how your spinning will perfectly compliment your strength efforts ;) . Personally, I do the extended stretch every time. There are many days that I've felt tempted (and some that I gave in to the temptation) to skip it due to lack of time. I know I definitely felt it more (pain-wise) when I skip it. I'm glad I committed to keep doing it, though, because I noticed a big increase in my flexibility (as well as my strength gains) from doing so. The times that I did skip it, I made myself do an extra long stretch on the weekends to make sure I was fully stretched out before the next week began.

Tracy: PUT DOWN THE MINTS! :eek: that is if there are any left! LOL I know exactly what you mean, because DH came home the other day w/multiple packs of Reese's Dark Chocolate PB cups (my downfall :eek: ). What's a girl to do?................ I ATE them :cool: :eek: :rolleyes:

Oh, and Tracy.....how many houses does your dad have?! :confused: Geez, weren't you like just at some house in the mountains that was his, too? You're one of rich chicks aren't you :mad: ? :eek:

Good Morning.

I got sleep last night! To bed at 9 and up at 4:30. Thank goodness!:D

My work out was as follows this morning::
~Body Rock Sumo Squat Step Up Exercise Challenge (15:57:25 min)
~Low Max 1-4 (excluding warm up and blast #4) (about 30 min)
~100 butterfly crunches alternating fast/slow rep speeds every 10 reps
Good stuff!:D

Bridget:: Glad you enoyed STS D1. I found M1 exhausting because it's so fast moving with minimal rest time. It's amazing that it doesn't burn more calories then it does! I had to add more cardio to my rotation then the prescribed 3 days as well! I do ATLEAST 4 days!

Tracy:: YW re the BR work outs! Glad I could help! *insert evil grin here* BWAHAHAH! ;) I think my problem the other night was too much coffee too late in the day. I know better but sometimes I drink it anyway. :rolleyes: Great job on the ride with your DH! What else did he expect from a Cathlete!? OFCOURSE you were going to do fabulously on the ride!;):)

Kris:: Chinups/pullups are TOUGH but so effective! Good job gettin' through them! Glad the scale "behaved" at your weigh in. The scale goes up up up then all the way doooooown for me just in time for my WW weigh in often times. Gotta love it when it works out so well! ;)

Melanie:: I've been cheating on WW an average of once a week and am still losing weight so one day of bad eats at a fair won't hurt you. We all need to let loose once in a while or we'll never succeed. I consider those days rest days but they are from my diet instead of my work outs! ;)

Kiki:: Perhaps for the next round I WILL do the pyramid down! I love the idea. I just need a change right now. Maybe I'll do the 3 month rotation with the pyramid down so that it's not so daunting. :)

BBL!

Last edited:
Kiki:: Perhaps for the next round I WILL do the pyramid down! I love the idea. I just need a change right now. Maybe I'll do the 3 month rotation with the pyramid down so that it's not so daunting. :)

Whew! I couldn't imagine doing the 6 month and pyramiding down :eek: . I couldn't even imagine doing the 6 (or 5.5, whatever) month one anyway, lol! That's why it's taking me so long to gather up the courage to do the pyramid :p I just have visions of the "cellophane prison" in overflow :rolleyes: , because I seem to buy more vids (or find more w/o's that I wanna try) when I'm doing a long rotation :confused:, KWIM? :confused:

Good morning. Not feeling so hot today. I've got one of those killer headaches. Ugh. I told the Judge he needed to go away so I could nap at my desk. He just rolled his eyes. I'm lucky to have a boss that I can talk to like that (he knows i'm just kidding). :)

Despite feeling icky I forced myself to do Rythmic Step this morning. It was only my second time doing the workout, but I really enjoyed it.

Bridget: You should definitely try Intensity sometime! It's a tough workout, but sooo much fun! Great job with Disc 1!!! STS only gets better as it goes. :) I found the equipment changes in meso 1 frustrating too but you'll get more proficient at changing your weights, equipment, etc. as the program progesses. My pause button and I became very friendly during the first few discs. Overall I liked Meso 1, but didn't love it (I was worried I was going to get a boot in the butt out the door when I said that on here a month ago - luckily the girls let me stay :p :D). Now Meso 2 on the other hand is amazing! I enjoy the slower pace and heavier weights. I also think you get more of a calorie burn in Meso 2 (and i'm sure in Meso 3 as well) because of the heavier weights - I often find myself breathing pretty hard during the large muscle weight segments in Meso 2. As for adding abs, there tends to be at least one STS day that is shorter (usually legs) so I always do abs on that day and then on cardio days. I try to hit my abs at least 4 times a week. I'm one of those who rarely does the STS extended stretch. Because I workout in the AM, I have a set amount of time and I often just can't fit it in. Now, I do always stretch for 3-4 minutes after the disc (primarily the muscles I just worked or any other muscles that are sore from a previous STS workout). I personally don't think skipping the the stretch has hindered my progress, but maybe it has and I just don't know because I never do the extra stretch! :) I say just do your best and if you can fit in the extended stretch, fantastic and if you can't, no worries. You're going to do great!!! Soon your are going to be lifting that bale and toting that barge (or whatever the saying is :p ) and not even breaking a sweat. :)

Kiki: Geez KiKi I feel so rejected - skipping on Intensity for AS? That's madness! ;) Imax 3 = FUN! :eek: (ducking for cover). How about "kick some butt" instead of "break a leg"? You're going to do great!! and if you get lost during a step segment, just jump rope in place! That next blast will be coming along soon to send your HR to the moon. ;) OMG - Reese's Dark Chocolate PB cups. I've never even heard of those and they sound amazing! Maybe on vacation next week I can have one...just one....:p

Tracy: I think we should all go vacation at one of your houses! ;) :p They are all in such pretty places (in the mountains, on the coast). :) Junior Mints - yum! I mean, stop eating them now! :) You only live once right? As long as you're not eating a movie size box every day you'll be fine. You deserve a special treat. I'm glad you enjoyed your first bike ride and WAY TO GO beating out all those "tough" men! Adding cycling to your workout routine is REALLY going to shock that body! Have a fabulous time with your dad and DD!

Kris: Great job with Disc 8 and those pull-ups/chin-ups! I don't have a tower, but have heard the pull-ups/chin-up are MUCH harder using the tower than with a band. You're soon going to have that beautiful v-taper we all crave. :) Yay on the 1/2 lb weight loss! Keep it comin! ;) Don't fear disc 9. If you survived the first 2 leg w/os you can survive disc 9. Just have a nice hot bath ready for afterwards...and maybe some tylenol...and add some extra stretching... :p ;) KIDDING! You'll be fine. :)

Wendy: Great workout this morning!!! What a fun combination! What are butterfly crunches? I've never heard of that before! Geez sometimes I feel like such an exercise nucklehead. :) Bed at 9:00 pm? I LIKE IT! Woot woot! I was falling asleep at 8:15 pm last night (I think my body knew it wasn't feeling so hot) and of course DH said "you can't go to sleep at 8:15 pm! What are you 80 years old?" Of course I gave him a dirty look, marched right into the bedroom, lay down in bed and....couldn't fall asleep. :) I think my sky high temper was keeping me from sleeping. :rollseyes:

Melanie: The street festival sounds like a lot of fun! I'm glad you had a great time. No worries about one day of bad eating. It won't de-rail the train. :) Just jump back into the engine and keep on chugging along (yeah, I need to lay down - LOL). Great job with Imax and Disc 12! I haven't done the original Imax even though I bought it awhile back. Maybe I should break that out soon....

BBL!
Katie

Last edited:
Whew! I couldn't imagine doing the 6 month and pyramiding down :eek: . I couldn't even imagine doing the 6 (or 5.5, whatever) month one anyway, lol! That's why it's taking me so long to gather up the courage to do the pyramid :p I just have visions of the "cellophane prison" in overflow :rolleyes: , because I seem to buy more vids (or find more w/o's that I wanna try) when I'm doing a long rotation :confused:, KWIM? :confused:

So now you understand why I nixxed the pyramid down idea this time! A 5.5 month rotation that is taking upwards of 6 months and I'm going to add another 2 months to it!? :eek: Hah! NOT! LOL I loved the rotation and do not regret it for a minute but man, I need to do something different for a while! I can't wait to finish up so I can start my BR rotation! :D

Katie:: Butterfly crunches-I know that's not their name but I always forget what they are called and that's the name I've come up with for when I forget! :p LOL It's the oblique crunch where you move your legs in opposition with your upper body from side to side. OMG lol that you couldn't fall asleep last night after the exchange with DH! I hope you didn't dare let him know it when you couldn't sleep!;)

Last edited:
Hi all. I am still at my dad's, will go home about noon, but then have a lot to do this afternoon for my DD, so I probably won't workout today :(. it is going to be 100 today at home at least and a work out in that heat in my garage just sounds downright suicidal!

kiki: no, girl, I ain't rich with money :confused:, but am with love with my DH :p..but my dad has done well. He has a home in Twain Harte and Aptos, CA. I simply get to enjoy it. My DH has chosen a profession for the love of it, not the money...!!! :rolleyes: He is one of those crazy idealists who don't make any $$$.:eek: BTW, I lovvve the little reese's PB cups...ohhh man, just thinkin' about them makes my mouth water..my step mom got those last nite too...she really is kind of evil.

ricklyk1: sorry you're feelin' bad. It is such a bummer to workout like that...I feel like I draaag my butt through the workout.

fit mommy: so glad you got some sleep!!! Yes, I think my DH was surprised, and quite frankly, I was too. I didn't realize what I could do, because I am always trying to keep up with Cathe and fall short so much of the time!:(:D. I can't have ANY caffeine because of an irregular heartbeat. Ended up in the hospital once... it really gives me the shakes and makes me anxious too. My body cannot handle it.

bridget: true confession time: I don't think I have EVER done the extended stretch. I either did another workout after or...I just.. didn't want to!:p I do the stretches I like and need and call it a day. And woo hoo about your first STS disk!!!:)

Hi ladies!

Thanks so much everybody for your advice on abs. I do have the STS abs, but struggle with a lot of the moves. I think I just need to keep at it. I did my first body rock workout today! (I didn't do today's workout, because I don't have any of the equipment.) I did the dead man's burpee challenge from last week. Holy smack - that was 10 minutes of awful! (But, like, the very best kind of awful - you know how it goes.) I only got to 92, and don't think I could have gotten to the 100 goal with 5 whole extra minutes. I'm excited because I love having a goal to work toward like that.

Woohoo Bridget - 1st STS workout completed! I did Disc 1 yesterday (I'm doing the 6 month rotation where you repeat each week) so I totally know what you mean about the set-up time. In meso 2 and 3, though, it's not like that at all, there's lots more time.

Tracy - I've never done the extended stretch either. By the time I'm done with the workout - I'm done.

Hope you all have a great day!

Katie: What do you mean you have never heard of Dark Chocolate Reese's?! OMG, my deprived friend. Go out and get some right now!:eek:...I mean...umm, if you should happen to come across some in the future, perhaps you could sample a bit of it :eek:. :rolleyes: OMGosh it's so bad for me, because I'd officially stopped eating Reese's because I'd given milk chocolate the boot. I'd switched over to small amounts of dark, and milk wasn't even enticing to me anymore. That was all fine and dandy until they went and did it..combined my formally favorite indulgence w/the new. :p I didn't even know, because I don't even go into the candy aisle of stores. But alas, DH does and discovered them a couple of years ago, and has made it his mission ever since, to sabotage my diet...I mean show me that he was thinking of me :rolleyes:, by bringing them home now and again. (more specifically when it's TTOM and he's tryin to get on my good side w/chocolate ;) )

Yay! I've finished the 1st Meso of STS!!! I came home last night, determined to get it done. So I walked the dog, coloured my hair, cut my hubby's hair, then got disk 12 done. Does anyone who has already done this workout remember the ball toss where you're lying on your back with your legs split in the air, and you toss an exercise ball upwards and catch it between your feet? That one had me bursting out laughing. My husband came into my workout room wondering what the heck was going on. What a fun way to end Meso 1!

Today my legs really don't feel sore (unlike how I felt after disk 9). So I think that's a good sign I'm getting stronger and my endurance has improved.

Bridget Congrats on starting STS. I felt the same as you did with all the equipment changes, but after a while you start to anticipate what is coming up and how to quickly move things around. I still pause, but not as much as I did at first.

Also, I have only done the extended stretch twice. I don't enjoy it that much, and prefer doing the stretch after Butts & Guts or Muscle Max.

Ricky - I hope you're feeling better. Headaches suck!! Sometimes I get such bad headaches that I feel like crying. I find the only thing that really helps is Tylenol with Codeine (which I can't take during the day) or I rub peppermint oil into my temples, and somehow the smell of that helps to lessen the pain.

But good for you for getting through your workout. Rhythmic Step is so much fun. Its my go-to workout when I want something fun.

Tracy - Mon francais n'est pas bon!!! I'm an english import living in Montreal. I can get by and understand french really well, but I'm sure people think I'm an idiot when I respond to them.

Your bike trip sounds amazing. Wow - I can just imagine the scenery. What a great thing to be able to do with your husband.

Wendy Good to know that a cheat day isn't going to kill me. I'm sometimes so hard on myself that its good to have some perspective.

OK everyone, have a great day and rest of the week. I'm going into my rest week, plus I'm going on vacation for a week to Mystic Connecticut.

When I come back it'll be Meso 2 time!

Bye!!! :)

Great workouts STS Body Rockers!!!!! I'm sitting under the dryer waitin' on the magic that makes my roots disappear :). I wrote a post earlier with personals, hit send & learned I needed to login. Grrrr!! Y'day I did a BodyRock w/o... Pump It!! Workout from last week. Today I hope to get in another day of the C25K, but we are under a tornado watch until 8 pm. :-/. "Only small tornadoes" are expected per the STL meteorologist. 8-/ I'd prefer to stay outta the path of any tornado, thank you very much!!!

Hope Tuesday is treating you well!!! Later 'gators. :)

Melanie???

I live in Mystic Connecticut! When are you coming? Where are you staying? What will you be doing while you are here? Of course, I will be leaving on Friday for a long weekend in Buffalo, NY.

I live smack dab in the middle of all the locations filmed in Mystic Pizza- and it really is that nice here!

Bridget

Hi there STS Body Rockers:) I did HIIT low - from Intensity and then 20 minutes cardio quick fix this a.m. and then just finished AC (weights and plates one - or some version, that one is tough!)

Autumn - stay safe from those storms! Its a wild year - scary! Great job with the BR workout yesterday, hope the weather cooperated for you for the C25K plan:)

Melanie - congratulations on finishing M1! Enjoy your recovery week and your vacation!

Wendy - your workout sounds great! Glad you got good sleep - i hate it when I can't sleep, it's hard to do anything when you're tired.

Kiki - I'm going to have to "try" a dark chocolate reeses (Dark chocolate is healthy for us right?) too - :) I've seen them but haven't tried them. Great job on the stepping:) (you're going to seriously kick some step butt when you get on that RT!)

Katie - thanks for the words of encouragement:) Sorry about the headache - hope it's better now. Great job on getting RS in anyway! You go! :)

Tracy - Yum, Jr. Mints! That's really great the bike riding with DH - sounds like so much fun:)

Bridget - great job on Disc 1! :) Being I'm just doing Disc 9 for the first time tomorrow - I'm there with you - I know what you mean about the equipment changes, it seems hard especially at first, but it's getting better for me now. I make sure before I get started that the barbell is set up the way I need it the first time, and the bench is close by and set up the way I need it first - so it's not in the way but doesn't take time to set up.

Jen - great job on the BR challenge !

Hope you all have a great night - I anticipate I'll be hobbling around here tomorrow after disc 9:)

Hey Bridget!- what a crazy coincidence!! Me & my hubby are meeting my parents there and we're checking out the Wooden Boat Show.

I really wanted to stay at the Mermaid Inn - but it was a little too pricey. So we're staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites - it has great reviews on Trip Advisor.

On Sunday we'll be going on the Argia cruise which I'm really looking forward to. So is the S&P Oyster restaurant as good as the reviews on Trip Advisor? Also I heard there's a great lebanese restaurant there that I'm looking forward to checking out. We're also hoping to be able to rent a kayak for a few hours. Is the cider mill worth checking out?

Mainly I'm excited about seeing my parents - I haven't seen them for a year. The boat show is more for my dad's benefit, but I'll just be happy being with them.

So this is too awesome that you're from Mystic!! I've never been, so I'm really looking forward to seeing that part of the U.S. Any tips you have would be very much appreciated!! Thanks!

:)

Meso 2 = CHECK! :) I finished the last Meso 2 w/o this morning. Woot Woot! I'm very nervous about Meso 3..don't know why...but i'll have a nice long active recovery week to psych myself up!

Kris: Great workout this morning! What cardio fix did you do? I know Cathe used to post those....great idea to change it up a bit! :) I just finished a killer leg workout too so we can hobble around together. :p What did you think of disc 9? As bad as you anticipated? Thanks for the kind words! Yes, the headache is definitely better. I have horrible allergies and anytime we have bad weather heading towards the state my head knows (i.e. killer headache). :rolleyes: I should have been a meteorologist instead of an attorney! :p

Autumn: Oh no! I hope the tornados decided to take a holiday and you and your family are safe! Do you have your bags packed yet for the road trip? It's about time isn't it? (i'm going to enjoy the roadtrip vicariously through you and Kiki.) :)

Melanie: Yay, Meso 1 is in the bag!! Way to go body rocker!! :p Wait until you get to those tri-sets in Meso 2. Your legs will be begging for mercy. :D Actually, I find the tri-sets aren't that bad when i'm actually doing the w/o, but 2-3 hours later BAM! Bring on the DOMS! :eek: I never thought to use peppermint oil to relieve a headache. Great suggestion! I'll definitely have to keep that in mind. Thanks! Have a fantastic vacation and enjoy your active recovery week!!

KiKi: I live a sad, sheltered little life with no Dark Chocolate Reese's PB cups! :( ;) Actually, I think I saw a commercial for those not to long ago. I must have subconciously blocked it from my brain because, as you know, I have a slight chocolate addiction. Like you, I gave up milk chocolate and started avoiding the candy aisles so i'm not always up to date on the latest and greatest candy inventions! One Dark Chocolate Reese PB cup wouldn't hurt though right...right....right.... :eek: :p

Tracy: 100 degrees??? Yowza! I definitely don't blame you for not working out in that kind of heat. I despise working out in the heat. Just 5 degree can make a huge difference in my workout performance - which is one of the main reasons I switched to morning workouts. I'm such a diva! LOL :eek: :D I hope you had a great time with your dad and DD!

Jen: Great job with the bodyrocker w/o! I've looked at a few Wendy has posted and they all like tough! I'm very impressed with your 92 dead man's burbees. Way to go girlie! :) You should be proud of yourself! I find most of Cathe's abs routines extremely tough. I've struggled with abs so much since I started working out with Cathe a year or so ago so I totally understand what you mean. I recently posted on another thread a few tips that have helped me over the past year. Here's a link to the post if you're interested: http://cathe.com/forum/f97/strengthening-abs-need-advice-282721/

Wendy: Oh! I love butterfly crunches! :) I can't ever remember the names of moves either. Inventing your own is half the fun, right? Did you do a bodyrocker w/o this morning?!?! For some reason I am awed by the BR workouts. I'm such a dork! :)

Katie

Last edited:
Good Morning.

I did BR See Your Abs and 4DS HIS cardio only but this time I did the blasts too. I still suck at this choreo but atleast I'm trying! :p

Melanie:: I've always wanted to visit Mystic! Enjoy!

Kris:: Weights and Plates from Ab Circuits is the toughest one IMO and I've never even done the work out in full! I've only ever split it up and did half of it at a time! :p

Autumn:: I know about roots. I get 'em too since I get hi/lo lights in my hair. Hope you enjoyed your beautifying time! ;)

Jenn:: Great work on the Deadman's Burpee Challenge from BR! I'll have to try it! You did awesome!

Tracy:: I rarely do the STS Ext. Stretch after an actual STS work out. :p I usually do it on days that I DON'T do STS b/c I have more time for it. It's a nice 15 min. stretch. You should try it some time. :)

Bridget:: So what's going on in Buffalo, NY this weekend that you are going up there?

Katie:: YAY for completing Meso 2! ^5's girl! Yes, as you can see I got in a BR work out this morning even though I said to myself y'day that I wouldnt' be doing one today. HAH! :p So you know the ab move I am talking about? I figured my description would just confuse you more!;)

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.