STS 2.0 Is Now In Stock! Today is Your LAST CHANCE!!! To Get STS 2.0 For Only $5.20 Per Workout

Checked again, nothing.....that's fine, if I don't get them by end of next week, I will request a refund and if
they don't come priority mail, I will request shipping refund or contact CC.
I've been pre-ordering Cathe for over 20 years.
Never have I not received my order.
Sometimes, I haven't received a notice email...but, don't worry - Cathe is faithful. Not receiving an email is nothing to cancel about.

PS...hope you feel better by the time they get here next week.
You will need all the focus you can or Cathe will kick your butt. ;)

Thanks. You know how things happen in 3's.??Well, UTI ( is that TMI?) :), now problem with
eyes (from antibiotic or not?) or sinus/allergy issues, and hand/wrist is wrapped up ! I made eye appt next week so hopefully that will be ok (I know I need new glasses) It's been a party, I tell ya'
I hope you feel better soon. UTI’s are absolutely miserable, I’ve had my share of them. Have you ever tried any of the AZO products? They have a really good one that has a pain reliever and antibacterial in it to help with discomfort and infection control until you can see a doctor. I think it’s called urinary tract defense. I always have a box of the tablets in my medicine cabinet. And sinus and allergy season in Houston is awful. Stuff is blooming out of season and longer than it should. Monday was a sneezy day for me just from having to drive with my windows rolled down. Rest and take care!

:rolleyes: Thanks. You know how things happen in 3's.??Well, UTI ( is that TMI?) :), now problem with
eyes (from antibiotic or not?) or sinus/allergy issues, and hand/wrist is wrapped up ! I made eye appt next week so hopefully that will be ok (I know I need new glasses) It's been a party, I tell ya'
Aqua girl, Sorry to hear.... once the Rx kicks in you'll be feeling better in one area :rolleyes:.

So here's some unsolicited ideas ... Sinus/allergy stuff can develop into an infection which can also affect the eyes. & if there is an infection, you may require a different antibiotic, sorry to say. & all that Rx can then affect your gut microbiome, so load up on some kombucha, organic yogurt & other fermented foods if you can tolerate them (sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles from the deli, etc). Maybe a neti-pot wash will help ...

As for the wrist, I wear a brace every night now to help ... have for about 1.5 years ... it really helps. When I 1st started using it, I sometimes used it when doing UB weight work too, especially for chest work.

I hope you're feeling better soon.:) Take a nap, practice deep breathing & relaxation techniques, eat well, take care of your body ...

Thanks Debinmi, yes, the UTI is better, finished antibiotics, hopefully it’s gone, yes I was eating that Activia (sp?) yogurt, the eyes started a few days ago, I can’t explain it but
squiggles or something & the antibiotics listed a side effect of vision changes so that’s why I thought that, but my sinuses & ear feels full, so maybe that…anyway made the eye appointment for a routine exam because I am way overdue. And the hand, yes, I am wearing the support wrap and even wearing it to sleep, but loosening it up, just as a reminder. It helps…I don’t know what I did to make it flare up again…. I swear, sometimes I think I can just look at a body part and it starts hurting:)

Oh thank you Lady Vol Fan, that makes me feel better ! :) I just am not feeling up to par in the last couple days, just sitting around here....and everything is worse than it probably is !
I was hoping for a little "uplift" to jump around about, that's all. Patience isn't my "middle name" LOL! and today has been a B*&*& otherwise as well, one thing after the other!
I think I need a nap! and de-stress! :)
Sounds like you need a spa day! don't stress! you will have it SOON;)

Thanks Debinmi, yes, the UTI is better, finished antibiotics, hopefully it’s gone, yes I was eating that Activia (sp?) yogurt, the eyes started a few days ago, I can’t explain it but
squiggles or something & the antibiotics listed a side effect of vision changes so that’s why I thought that, but my sinuses & ear feels full, so maybe that…anyway made the eye appointment for a routine exam because I am way overdue. And the hand, yes, I am wearing the support wrap and even wearing it to sleep, but loosening it up, just as a reminder. It helps…I don’t know what I did to make it flare up again…. I swear, sometimes I think I can just look at a body part and it starts hurting:)
About your sinuses and ears feeling full, I had that issue a few years ago after taking Cipro for a infection. It is a very rare side affect, but it's called audio toxicity. It happened on the 3rd day of me taking the Cipro. I'm only saying because I know that is a common antibiotic for UTI's. It may not be what is happening to you, just thought I would say just in case. My ears cleared up after about 7 days after stopping the meds., they ad to switch the antibiotic to something else. Best of luck.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.