STS 2.0 Is Now In Stock! Today is Your LAST CHANCE!!! To Get STS 2.0 For Only $5.20 Per Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

STSFinalHours.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Besides our STS 2.0 Pre-Sale ending tonight, we want to let you know that all of the STS 2.0 DVDs have been delivered to our facility and are now in stock. This means that we have now started processing and printing labels for STS 2.0 pre-sale orders. However, because of the size of this shipment, the US Post Office will not be able to pick up the packages until Monday, May 22nd. International orders will begin shipping on Monday too but may take a few days longer to process because of the increased paperwork that has to be filled out for customs.

If you purchased STS 2.0 downloads, make sure to read the notice below on claiming your purchase once we make the downloads available.

While we're busy shipping the STS 2.0 DVDs we are also preparing the STS 2.0 digital videos for those of you that have a Cathe OnDemand subscription. This involves entering thousands of data entries into a database so that the STS 2.0 workouts will work for our streaming members, and so that our Workout Blender will be able to make and play the STS 2.0 premixes for Cathe OnDemand subscribers. ( Learn more or sign up today! at | Cathe OnDemand |

Important:
All STS 2.0 Pre-Sale DVD orders are now locked and can't be changed as we have started processing all of the pre-sale orders. You can expect delays when contacting our customer service team for the next several days as our entire staff's total focus will be to get all of the presale orders out as quickly as possible. They will get back to you just as soon as they can.
STS 2.0 Download Customers:
Downloads will be made available on May 23rd. You will need to have the STS 2.0 claim code number that you were automatically sent when you pre-ordered in order to claim your STS 2.0 downloads once they are made available.

The easiest way to find your code is to do a search in your email inbox or junk folder for "digital download coupon code" or an email from shop.cathe.com. If you can't find your code contact our customer service team at [email protected] ASAP so they can send it again to you.

We will provide further instructions once the STS 2.0 downloads are available. Please keep up to date on our Forum (http://cathe.com/forum) or our Facebook Fan page (http://facebook.cathe.com) to find out exactly when the STS 2.0 downloads will be available and how to download them.

Streaming Customers: We will let you know shortly when you can expect STS 2.0 to be on Cathe OnDemand, but we currently think it will be before the end of next week. ( Learn more or sign up today! at | Cathe OnDemand |

Hi aqua girl, We've only been processing orders for about 2 hours and we've only processed a very small amount of orders so far - so I wouldn't worry. Also, as with all our pre-sales not everyone will get an email for various reasons.

Checked again, nothing.....that's fine, if I don't get them by end of next week, I will request a refund and if
they don't come priority mail, I will request shipping refund or contact CC.
I didn't have mine either, but I just received it an hour ago. I'm sure they have a lot of orders, so it will take awhile. Plus, who knows how the computer handles the info they're inputting. It could be by state, alphabetical order, batches, or who knows what. Don't give up hope, Cathe run's a good business. She's never failed us yet. :)

Oh thank you Lady Vol Fan, that makes me feel better ! :) I just am not feeling up to par in the last couple days, just sitting around here....and everything is worse than it probably is !
I was hoping for a little "uplift" to jump around about, that's all. Patience isn't my "middle name" LOL! and today has been a B*&*& otherwise as well, one thing after the other!
I think I need a nap! and de-stress! :)

I didn't have mine either, but I just received it an hour ago. I'm sure they have a lot of orders, so it will take awhile. Plus, who knows how the computer handles the info they're inputting. It could be by state, alphabetical order, batches, or who knows what. Don't give up hope, Cathe run's a good business. She's never failed us yet. :)

You have a point -- years ago when we had a large mailing at work (thousands) we rec'd pre-printed mailing labels from USPS after sending them our list - it was by zip code so they'd be pre-sorted already. Now it's probably even more streamlined & the labels can be printed in-house ...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.