Strength in Numbers

Pam Great job on your 30 mile bike ride with friends! That is how I felt our weather went too. Seems anymore there is less and less of a transition between seasons. Great job on your 20 mile bike ride and Bootcamp! Oh wow, I hope she has some friends or family to help support her. That sounds exhausting!

I made it through my all day meeting yesterday and now today I have back to back to back meetings from 8-1:30 and then I get a :30 break before my last meeting from 2-3. I have 2 interviews I am helping out with today too which means I have to dress up and make sure I am presentable for those since they use video. I don't feel I got great sleep last night but I made it through my glute and arm Get Jacked workout.

Have a great day!

Julie Wow, what a week you are having. I hope today isn't too exhausting either. You only have to wear something nice on top, you can have seat pants on the bottom ;) Great job on your glute and arm GJ workout. Hopefully you will get better sleep tonight!

This morning I did Tracy Staehe's High intensity step mix. It is one of my favorite no-Cathe workouts. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Bummer about your allergies. I hope you don't have to deal with them for very long. Great job on your Get Jacked workout. Oh joy an all day virtual meeting.

Pam The guy that we seized the cats from is going to court to try to get them back. So for now we have them in protective custody until this is all cleared up. Though I highly doubt he will get them back as they are in pretty rough shape. Good job on your 30 and 20 mile bike rides. The weather did seem to change all of a sudden. Good work on Intensity Bootcamp. I would have been exhausted too after a call like that. I have no idea how the mother can deal with that all day long.

Julie You really have a lot of meetings. I hope they went by fast for you. Good job on your Get Jacked workout with a crappy nights sleep.

Pam Great work on your Tracy Staehe's High Intensity Step Mix.

So yesterday I didn't get a chance to get a workout in before I left for work. It was another really busy day with not a lot of downtime. This morning I was really stiff so I did Yoga Relax. Then I got the grocery shopping done. It is really wet and rainy here now, but at least the smoke is gone.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on TS HISM! Yes, I am glad I only have to dress up from the waist up.

Cheryl Great job on YR! So glad the smoke has cleared up. That is crazy the guy is going to court to get the cats back. If he can afford court costs, he should be able to take better care of his animals.

So last night was a crazy night. Around 5 our internet went down and we couldn't get ahold of anyone to tell us what was going on or when it might come back on. Then DH noticed sheriff's cars surrounding our neighbors house. These renters have only been in the house less than a month and this is the 4th time the police have been out to the house. We are hearing that three of them were arrested on drug charges and they may or may not have been cooking meth in the shed behind their house that actually belongs to the vacant house next to them. Then while we were outside talking to the neighbors one of the dogs ripped the curtain rod off the wall. DH and I fixed the curtain rod but got to bed really late. That along with still no internet this morning, I did not get a workout in. I ended up driving into the office (YUCK) to get some work done before a doctor appointment this afternoon for my annual exam (DOUBLE YUCK). Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

Have a great day!

Cheryl That is crazy that the guy is going to court to try to get the cats back. Hopefully that won't happen since he wasn't taking care of them. Great job on YR. it doesn't sound like you hav very good option right now - either dry and smoky or wet and no smoke! Hopefully they are getting the rain where the fires are too.

Julie Wow! That is a crazy night. It must be scary thinking that you might have had a meth lab next store, but it's good the police were on to them so quickly It doesn't sound like you have a very fun day today either. Hopefully tonight and tomorrow will be better!

This morning I did Fit Split Bootcamp boxing, legs and glutes, and bonus abs. I don't reach for the Fit Split workouts very often for some reason, but it was ok for a change, Have a great day.

Pam

Julie What a crazy night and scary too since there was a meth lab so close to you. Good thing the police were on it and arrested some of them. I hope tomorrow will be a better day for you and you get your internet back.

Pam Great job on Fit Split Bootcamp boxing legs and glutes.

Well this morning I decided to try a funky dance type workout. I found out I can't dance at all and it was a bit too much stopping to watch what the instructor was showing you. Though it was fun I won't be doing it again. Then I got some meal prepping done and in the afternoon I delivered groceries out to my mom.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on your funky dance workout. I give you huge kudos for even trying that! I' to sure if I would even find something like that fun, but it can. fun to watch :) . Great job on your meal prepping and delivering groceries to your mom.

This morning I did PHA 3 and the extended stretch. I was proud of myself for doing the extended stretch even though it is only a few minutes longer than the regular stretch :rolleyes:. I'm kitten sitting for 2 of my former fosters this week, Izzy and Jack.It's so funny to see how they have no memory of this place at all. Of course it doesn't help that my cat is sitting outside the door growling:rolleyes:. Hopefully everyone will mellow out soon! Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on PHA 3 and the extended stretch. Funny how fast they can forget about a place they spent time in. Hopefully everyone will mellow out soon.

So Friday I did LITE Metabolic Blast and then went to work with our seized cats. It is a long day with feeding them, cleaning all the dishes and all the laundry. I didn't get home until 7:30pm and I was beat. Saturday I did LITE Cardio Party and then went to work at my shelter. It was a busy there as well and I am waiting to hear from my manager about one of our kittens that needed to be taken to emergency. I am really hoping that he will be OK.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on reaching for FS Boxing Bootcamp and Legs & Glutes! I'm not sure that I have done that one enough to really say it isn't one of my favorite series. I am looking forward to Perfect 30 coming though. Great job on PHA 3 plus extended stretch! Every extra minute stretching helps! Oh how fun to kitten sit but poor kitties having your cat growling at them.

Cheryl That is awesome you tried a new workout. I am not a dancer either which is why I struggle with some of Cathe's more dancy type step workouts. Great job on LITE MB! That sounds like a very busy and tiring day. Great job on LITE CP! Oh, hope the little kitten is ok.

Sorry for not posting on Friday. We did get our internet back up and running but not until almost noon. I did do a Get Jacked workout with no music which was not fun. Then I did a little cleaning before logging onto work for a few hours and then running some errands. Saturday I did a run in Grand Canyon and then a walk in Antarctica with seals. After that I did some more cleaning. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning was an upper body Get Jacked workout and a run in Iceland!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on B. How are the seized cats doing? That sounds like a long tiring day! great job on CP. I sure hope that the kitten is ok.

Julie I am really looking forward to Perfect 30 too. I watched one of clips that looked like it was going to be really fun. Great job o your GJ workout with no music. That would really make it hard to be motivated. Great job on your run in the Grand Canyon and walk in Antarctica with Seals :) and your upper body GJ workout and run in Iceland!

Saturday I did Imax 3 and Icy core 1. It really did me in, I was covered in sweat. Sunday was my rest day.. My DH had requested lasagne for dinner so I made lasagne and we had some friends over to enjoy it with us. This morning I did Cardio Party, Stacked sets upper body and bonus abs 2. It made a good combo. Now I'm heading out to do some yard work. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Doing a workout without music isn't fun, music is what motivates you. Good for you in doing it though. Good work on your run in the Grand Canyon and walk in Antarctica with seals and your Get Jacked workout and run Iceland.

Pam Great job on Imax 3 and Icy core 1 and Cardio Party, Stacked Sets Upper Body and bonus abs 2. Yum I love lasagne.

So unfortunately our little kitten didn't make it. He was really sick and there wasn't anything we could do for him. Our seized cats are doing well except we did lose two of them due to sickness. I have noticed improvements in some of them which is good. So Sunday I didn't do a workout on Sunday but I did go to the farmers market and did a bit of housework. Today I did FT Legs, Glutes and Abs. Then I went to work with our seized cats. I spent some time with the male cats and they all wanted attention. They all wanted more time than what I could give them but that is a good sign that they are doing better than when they first came in.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Imax 3 plus Icy Core 1! I haven't had lasagna in ages. Great job on CP, SS UB and bonus abs 2! Hope you got all your yard work done.

Cheryl Oh poor kitty. I'm glad most of the other cats are doing well. Hopefully they can all find good homes soon. Great job on FT LGA!

This morning I did a lower body Get Jacked workout. I really wasn't sure how it was going to go at first because I was pretty tired and my back was little tight but things started to flow and I felt like I got a good workout in by the end.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Oh so sorry the kitten didn't make it. That is the hard part about doing rescue. It's nice that you are seeing improvements in the seized cats and that they are wanting attention. Hopefully the lawsuit will be resolved quickly so they aren't stuck in limbo for too long. Great job on FT LGA!

Julie Great job on your lower body GJ workout. That is great that things started flowing for you and you were able to get in a good workout.

This morning was Revved up Rumble+Calorie Crush+extended stretch. Yesterday it was so hot when I was doing the yard work that I decided to get a little pool time in afterwards. I got a swim in and it is looking like today is going to be warm again so I might get to swim again. I figure any pool days at this point are bonuses that I need to take advantage of when I can. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great job on your Get Jacked Lower Body workout. I am glad that things started to flow for you and you got a good workout.

Pam Good work on Revved Up Rumble+Calorie Crush+Extended Stretch. Nice that you are getting great weather and can take advantage of your pool.

This morning I was really tired (it seems to be like this every morning) and I just did Cross Train Express All Step (just the step portion). Then I got the housework done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RUR + CC + ES! It is so nice you have a pool to get into when it is hot. I wish we were still enjoying hot weather but we are getting cold weather already and I am not excited for it!

Cheryl Great job on CTX All Step step portion especially when you were tired! I can imagine you are so tired with so much going on at work right now. I hope you can get some good rest soon.

This morning I did a Glute and Arm Get Jacked workout. This is my last week of Get Jacked and I was hoping to get Perfect 30 to do next week but I think it won't get here. Bummer!

Have a great day!

Cheryl[/B0 Gret job on CTX AS ad gettin your housework done despite being so tired. I love that step workout. It was my first Cathe workout and got me hooked. It's short but intense.

Julie I think our hot weather is probably abut over tool but we got a couple of bonus days. Great job o your glute and arm GJ workout. Too ad that Perfect 30 won't be here in time for you next week. It looks like it's getting close, but they are still doing resales until October 4, so we are at least a few weeks out most likely.

This morning was Step Synch and the ab stacker abs. The boat poses in the one really get me. Now its time for some housework and laundry. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Good job on your Get Jacked Glute and Arm workout. I don't think we will have Perfect 30 by next week but it is getting closer.

Pam Great work on Step Sync and the ab stacker abs.

This morning was PHA 3. I was a sweaty mess after it was over. Then it was grocery shopping and we did some errands in the afternoon.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on SS + ab stacker abs!

Cheryl Great job on PHA3!

This morning I did a run in Montenegro! I was pretty tired and it was a tough run but I made it through without any modifications. It helps that it was a flat run too!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your run in Montenegro.

Because I had to leave early today for work I didn't get a workout in. I will need to start getting up early to get a workout in because I found out that this will be going through the court system for at least several months. So I will be going out to help a couple of days a week for who knows how long.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Oh that sounds like a long time for this to go through the courts. I guess it won't be a speedy process to get the cats adopted out.

This morning I did my last Get Jacked workout. I was having awful allergies last night so I was really tired and had to lighten up the weight but I made it through it.

Have a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.