Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on PHA 3. I really like that workout.

Julie Great job on your run un Montenegro with no modifications! Flat runs are my favorite (although I hate all runs!)

Cheryl Oh wow, those poor cats being in limbo for several months. That is terrible.

Julie Great job on finishing your Get jacked workouts! Allergies have been really bad around here this spring too.

Yesterday my friends and I did a 37 mile bike ride. It seemed like it went by really fast even though we were riding for almost 3 hours. It was a different route than we usually ride so I think that helped. This morning was Body weight and bands with the calorie crush and six pack abs 2. My band broke on the second exercise, but I made it work to get through it. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie No it sounds like it will take time to get it through the courts. Great work on your Get Jacked workout. I guess it is time for the fall allergies.

So I had to take our car in this morning to get some brake work done. So I didn't have time to get a workout in before I had to get to work. At least I did get a walk in from walking back from the garage to home and then from home to work.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your 37 mile bike ride! That seems like a long ride but sounds like you had fun and got to see some different scenery. Great job on BW&Bands + CC + 6 pack abs 2! Oh no, what a bummer about your band. They just don't seem to last long.

Cheryl Way to be looking on the bright side on getting your walk in while your car was getting worked on!

Saturday I did a run in the Grand Canyon and then did some chores around the house. Sunday as my lazy day and this morning I did a run in Montenegro!

Have a great day!

Cheryl I'd say that your walk counts as a workout. :)

Julie 37 miles is a long ride for us, but here weren't very many hills so it was a pretty easy ride overall. Great job on your run in the Grand Canyon and your run in Montenegro!

Saturday I did LITE Metabolic Blast and the calorie crush. Then my BIL and SIL were here Saturday afternoon and over night on their way to Pinehurst for the week. My DH was in Virginia racing so he didn't get to see them, but he had a great time racing. Sunday was my rest day. I did some prep work to get one of the bedrooms ready to paint but not a lot else. This morning was Ramped up upper body and bonus abs. I have a nasty cough so am staying home for awhile to make sure that it is just a cold. I don't have a fever or anything else, so I'm pretty sure it's just a cold, but I don't want to take any chances. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great job on your runs in the Grand Canyon and Montenegro.

Pam Good work on LITE Metabolic Blast and Calorie Crush and RUUB and bonus abs. Nice that you could see your BIL and SIL. I hope you just have a cold and it isn't anything else.

Well Saturday I did do a workout but I can't remember what it was :rolleyes:. Sunday I was pretty lazy. This morning I did Afterburn and that was a really tough one for me. Then I got some cleaning done in the kitchen and then raked leaves in the afternoon. They aren't falling too much yet but I am sure in the next week our area will be covered in leaves.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on LITE MB + CC! Glad you got to spend some time with your in laws. Seems like you have painted almost every room in your house. Great job on RUUB plus bonus abs! Hope it is just a cold and you get better soon.

Cheryl Great job on your mystery workout from Saturday and AB! AB is a really tough workout.

Sunday night Layla had been pacing all night and come to find out the idiot neighbors who got out of jail not only were back but 8 police cars showed up to carry out a warrant for one of the guys living there. DH and I were oblivious to the whole thing except Layla's pacing. Our neighbors told us about it last night. This morning I did do a hike in Montenegro!

Have a great day!

Julie Sometimes it is nice to be oblivious to things like that. It would be nice to just have them all arrested and out of the house for good. Great job on your hike in Montenegro.

This morning was Low Impact Challenge. I started on two risers but needed to drop to one. My legs were feeling yesterdays workout. Now it is off to the dentist...fun fun fun....

Cheryl

Cheryl Yes we are hoping they all leave even though they really don't bother us much because we are oblivious to what goes on over there, I don't like the idea of that kind of thing going on right next door. Great job on LIC! Hope the dentist went well.

I was so tired this morning I decided to sleep in. It works out because I have to fast to get my blood drawn at 9 so it is probably better I don't work out before that anyway.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Gret job on Saturday mystery workout, AB, cleaning, and raking. AB is always tough and it always gives me terrible DOMS in my glutes! Oh boy, I'm not excited about dealing with leaves, but that will be happening soon here as well.

Julie It feels to me like most of our house still needs to be painted. I think it just sounds like we've done a lot because each one has taken so long! That is kind've scary having people like that living right next door. It's good to be oblivious to it, but it would be nice for them to go somewhere else! Great job on your hike in Montenegro!

Cheryl Great job on LIC. I can't imagine doing any workouts on 2 risers anymore! It's cray how much of a difference that extra 2 inches makes! Oh boy, the dentist! The fun never ends huh? I hope it was just a routing visit!

Julie Sleeping in every so often is always a good thing. I think you're right too that it is better that you didn't work out before getting blood drawn.

Yesterday morning I forgot to post but I did Body Max step + power circuits. I went and got a covid test since we are supposed to see our friend who had a bone marrow transplant this weekend and I don't want to take any chances. I am 99.5% sure I just have a cold and the Doctor is pretty sure too, but agreed it made sense to be safe about protecting him. Hopefully I will have the results by tomorrow. Then it was a beautiful day so I had another bonus pool day. Today is supposed to be 80 so it's looking good for another pool day today. This morning was S&S Bootcamp. I did a premix that adds 3 extra rounds and it was hard. I considered skipping the 3 extra rounds, but went ahead with them but used lighter weights on some of the compound and upper body exercises. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Sometimes it is best to just sleep in. Since you were getting blood drawn it was probably best to not workout.

Pam I am glad that it just isn't me that finds two risers tough. Great job on BM Step + Power Circuits and S&S Bootcamp with 3 extra rounds. It is better to be sure that it isn't covid especially if you are visiting someone who is immune compromised.

So everything went well at the dentist. It was just for a cleaning and I don't have to go back until February. This morning was Total Body Tri-sets Upper Body. Then I got groceries and did some meal prepping. It has been really nice here for the last couple of days foggy in the morning but clearing and getting into the low 70s. The rain is coming though this weekend.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl It's nice to have that dentist visit over for another 6 months. Great job on TBT UB. We have been having gorgeous weather too and I am loving it!

This morning was Total Body Giant Sets. It went by quickly, although it always kills me when she does push ups after chest flies and presses I was only able to do 3 on my toes. My Covid test came back negative as I expected, but now I won't worry about seeing my friend tomorrow. Yesterday it was so nice I hung out by the pool most of the day and swam a lot. I am enjoying this bonus summer weather. I think today might be the last of it for us though. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on TBGS. Push ups always kills me and it is worse after those chest flies. That is great that you don't have covid and don't have to worry about visiting your friend. Enjoy your bonus summer weather.

This morning I got up early and did Total Body Tri Sets Lower. Then I went out and worked with our seized cats. I was the only one available to work out there today so it was really busy for me. The day did go by fast though.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Body Max step + power circuits! So glad you are getting nice weather so you can continue to enjoy the pool into October. Great job on S&S BC and pushing it through those 3 extra rounds! Great job on TBGS! Yea on a negative COVID result and being safe for your visit to your friend!

Cheryl Great job on TBT UB! That one is so tough with all those pushups. Sounds like you have been having nice weather too. Great job on TBT LB! It is always nice when the work day goes by fast.

Sorry for being MIA late last week. I decided late Wednesday to take Thursday and Friday off work. Thursday I did do a run in Montenegro. It was a repeat of the run I did on Monday because I felt I could do better and I did! After that, I did some things around the house and then went grocery shopping. Friday I did a hike in the Grand Canyon and it was a doozy; then it was cleaning! Saturday I did a run in Croatia and a walk in Antarctica with seals and penguins! Then I did some more cleaning because what fun!! Sunday was my lazy day. Since the new Cathe's are still not here, I decided to start something really new. Not sure if you have ever heard of Yoga Burn by Zoe Bray but she has several programs. I actually bought all the programs because she had a sale. Today I did her HiiT workout called Cut the Fat, Keep the Curves. It was 1 minute of an upper body move like Mountain Climbers, Burpees, Plank, Pushups followed by 1 minute of of a lower body move like squat jumps, speed skaters, power scissors, then 1 minute rest and repeat for 5 rounds. I thought after all my Cathe experience it would be easy peasy but it was tougher than I thought and I was glad it was only 5 rounds. After that I did the Original Yoga Burn Phase 1 workout 1. It is 15 minutes of yoga and you repeat it 3 times. I only intended to do it 1 time through but ended up doing the repeats.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on TBT LB. I hope the seized cats are doing ok. It's nice when the work day flies by like that, even though it can be hectic being so busy.

Julie Thats great that you were able to get a 4 day weekend. It sounds like you spent an awful lot of it cleaning though! Great job on your run in Montenegro and improving! Gret job on your hike in the grand canyon your run in Croatia and your walk I Antarctica with seals and penguins. Hahaha I'm glad you think cleaning is fun :p. I have heard great things about yoga burn, the Hiit workout you did sounds like a doozy! The phase 1 workout must have been good too if you did all three repeats when you only planned to do one! I look forward to hearing what you think of the whole program.

So Friday I went for a 30 mile bike ride It was a beautiful day and it was nice to be outside. Friday nights birthday dinner for my friend was really fun, but I guess all of the rich food got me. I was fine until I laid down and then I got the worst heartburn I have ever had. I went downstairs to see if I could sleep in a recliner, but my throat was just burning and I could not sleep all night. Around 6 it seemed like I was able to recline all the way, so I tried going to bed again, and within 5 minutes of laying down the burning was back. It was absolutely miserable. I finally got a couple hours of sleep around 8, but then I just didn't feel well all day. I spent the whole day propped up in bed. Sunday was a lot better but I didn't want to risk working out. This morning I did RWH LIHI back, shoulders, and biceps and the core from Lean Legs and Abs. I think Im back to normal but am going to stick with bland foods for awhile! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie It is nice to have a long weekend. Good job on your run in Montenegro, hike in the Grand Canyon, run in Croatia and walk in Antarctica. I haven't heard of Yoga Burn but it sounds like it is a tough workout. You got lots of cleaning done too which is a pain but feels good after it is done.

Pam Great work on your 30 mile bike ride. Wow did you ever have a bad case of heartburn. Glad that you are doing better now. Good job on RWH Back, Shoulders and Biceps and the core from Lean Legs and Abs.

Friday I was so tired after working Thursday that I didn't workout. I was totally beat after I got home from work on Friday too. Saturday I was still really tired so I didn't workout again. Work was really busy but at least it went by fast. Sunday we had to leave early because we needed to get new tires for the car. We had a nail in one of them and the tire kept on loosing air. We needed to get new tires anyway. We went over the my brother's and girlfriends for Thanksgiving dinner. It was really nice and my mom could come and we met my brother's girlfriend son too. It was a great evening. This morning I did Rockout Knockout and then went to work with the seized cats. Traffic was really light because it is a holiday here so that was nice. The day went by fast and we were pretty organized since there were 3 of us there to get everything done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl You have really been working a lot! I hate having to get tires for my car. They are so expensive for something that you don't really even notice (at least I don't!) Happy Thanksgiving, I'm so glad that you had such a nice day and that your mom was able to come! I bet she was happy to get out and see everyone. Great job on RK!

This morning was RWH LI Hiit one and two combined and then I did day one of Kari Pearce's power abs. It is a 30 day program and you do 10 minutes of abs a day 5 days a week.. Day one wasn't too bad, we'll see how it goes. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam I have been working a lot. I am hoping that it will get back to normal by the end of the month. I don't really notice the new tires either but at least I don't have to fill up the tire every other day. Great job on RWH LIHI Hiit 1 and 2 and the power abs.

This morning was Lean Legs and Abs. Then I got all the housework done. It was really windy here today. It will help with getting all the leaves off the trees.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

So I had my post typed up but must have forgot to hit submit yesterday. So glad the site saved it for me!

Pam Great job on your 30 mile bike ride! I am glad you had fun at the party but how awful that you had such horrible heartburn. I am glad you played it safe and rested 2 days. Great job on RWH LIHI BSB and LLA core! I did do some lazy resting too along with all the cleaning! Great job on RWH LI HiiT 1 & 2 and KP Power Abs! Is she the one I have seen advertised on FB for CrossFit abs?

Cheryl You have been working so hard lately so it is no wonder you are tired. What a bummer to have a nail in your tire but better before you replaced them with the new set. So glad you had a great Thanksgiving with your family. Great job on RK! Oh yes the feeling after the cleaning is done is awesome! Great job on LLA and housework! It was windy here yesterday too and it is supposed to be windy again today.

This Yesterday morning I did week 1 from Yoga Burn Booty (YBB), Yoga Burn Total Body Challenge (TBC), and Yoga Burn Trim Core Challenge (TCC). These are structured a little different than the Original Yoga Burn (OYB) system in that each system has 1 workout per week that you repeat 3 times throughout the week before moving to the next week for a total of 16 weeks. The OYB has 3 workouts per Phase that you do each workout 1 time per week for 1 month before moving to Phase 2. I will probably stick with each Phase of OYB for 2 months before moving on because I really need to work on my yoga. YBB, TBC, and TCC week 1 is pretty easy but I previewed the whole series and it keeps building so it is probably good it starts out easy.

This morning I did a run in New Zealand through a beautiful Redwood Forest. I should have put my calf compression sleeves on because my left calf was feeling twingy last night but it was fine this morning then with about 7 minutes left of the run, my left calf started to get crampy. I finished the run and even did 2 rounds of OYB workout 2 for 30 minutes but now I have a Salonpas pad on it and hoping it uncramps soon.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Oh yes, having to fill your tire every other day would be no fun at all! Great job o LLA and getting all off your housework done. I'm always happy for those windy days when the last of the leaves need to fall. Our leaves are just starting to fall now, so we still have all of that clean up to look forward to :rolleyes:.

Julie Don;t you love the the workout manager saves your post when you forget to submit it? I have done that more than once! Yep, I fell for the Facebook ad and bought the ab workout. I don't know how many times I looked at it and through about it before finally pulling the trigger. Hopefully it's a good program. It seems to be well done. Great job on Great job on YB TBC and TCC and your run in NZ and 2 rounds of OYB! I hope that your calf recovers quickly!

This morning was RWH Chest, shoulders and triceps. It was really hard and I can never believe the weight that Cathe uses in this one. I have to go a lot lighter than she does on pretty much everything which is a little discouraging. I still need to do todays ab workout too, I forgot about it :oops:. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie That is great that the site saved your post. Great job on your Yoga Burn workouts. I agree that it is best to start easy before going to the harder ones. Good work on your run in New Zealand but that sucks about your calf. I hope it uncramps for you.

Pam Great work on RWH Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Don't worry I have to go lighter on the weight too with that workout.

This morning was Athletic Step. Then it was grocery shopping and then doing some meal prepping.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.