Strength in Numbers

Julie Great job on your own strength workout, Yoga Burn Core workout 2, your run in Australia and walk in Bora Bora. The eagle pose is a hard one. I struggle with that pose too. That is great that the neighbors are leaving but it is always great to have a camera installed incase you get some crazy neighbors again, but hopefully they will be normal. Good work on Yoga burn Hiit workout and your couple of rounds of yoga.

Pam Oh wow I hope Fritz gets better on the Prozac. It is not fun to have a cat that pees all over the place. It is hard to get the pee smell out. Good job on Perfect 30 upper and lower.

Julie Good job on Yoga Burn booty, total body and core work. That was scary about Sheba and the anxiety meds. Hopefully she gets back to normal soon. It seems like we all have a pet that have some sort of anxiety issue.

Pam Great job on P30 mobility basics and LI Hiit and power abs.

Yesterday I didn't workout because I had to leave early to go to work. I went out to our other shelter where I have been working for the past month to help out with other things. This morning I did P30 Upper Body and the bonus core. I couldn't go as heavy as Cathe but I really liked the format of the workout. It went by really fast.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Last edited:
Pam Great job on P30 mobility basics and LI HiiT and power abs! I received my DVDs and will be doing them starting Saturday and looking forward to trying them.

Sheba started acting more like herself as they day went on yesterday and was back to getting barky and impatient for her food. This morning I did a run in New Zealand and then a few rounds of Yoga Burn yoga. The trainer in the run was talking about how many of the forests in NZ are dying due to plant disease and the one we were in has a policy where guests have to disinfect their shoes before entering to help keep the plant disease out.

Have a great day!

Julie I am glad that Sheba is acting more like herself again. Good work on your run in New Zealand and your rounds of Yoga Burn yoga. It sounds like you get a bit of an education too from the trainers in the videos.

This morning was P30 Lower Body + the Extended Stretch Bonus. Then it was grocery shopping and doing a few things around home.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on P30 LB + ES! Yes I do love that about the ifit workouts getting to know about the area that they are in while running. Plus it helps keep my mind off the work.

This morning I did Yoga Burn booty, total body, and core work. I had a little extra time this morning so repeated the booty and total body rounds for a little over an hour. I get to go get a mammogram today. Super excited! I am also taking tomorrow off work.

Have a super great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on P30 Upper body and bonus core. I haven't tried the core work yet, how is it? I like the format of the workout too, but couldn't even come close to Cathe's weights for most of it.

Julie I'm glad to hear that Sheba is getting bak to normal. That drug really knocked her out! Great job on your run in N and YB rounds. It sounds like a really interesting run.

Cheryl Great job on P30 LB and extended stretch!

Julie Great job on Yoga Burn double booty, double total body, and core work. Oh ugh, mammograms are the worst but at least you will have it over with for another year. I hope you enjoy your long weekend!

Yesterday I did a 28 mile bike ride and forgot to do my core work. Today was supposed to be a day off from core work so I just made it yesterday instead. This morning was RWH Hiit circuit upper body and power abs. Today is rainy and windy so I'll be getting some work done inside. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Yoga burn Booty, total body and core work. I hate mammograms but at least you get it done and over with. Enjoy your long weekend.

Pam Good work on your 28 mile bike ride and RWH Hiit Circuit Upper Body and Power Abs. The new ab work is good, short and sweet. Though it does feel like a bit of a blur now.

This morning was P30 Hiit High Impact. I think I was a bit too tired for it because I really had to modify. I just couldn't do the squat thrusts this morning my body was having none of that. Then I got a lot of cooking done so that felt great.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on P30 HI Hiit. I think it is definitely one of the harder ones with all of the squat thrusts so there is no shame in modifying. Good for you getting all of that cooking done too!.

My intention was to do one of my favorite step workouts this mooring but somehow I found myself doing Crossfire instead, I was fried by the last round with the 360 jump turns. Luckily it was the easiest ab day so that balanced things out a bit. We had crazy wind yesterday so now the pool is full of leaves. I guess this is the beginning of scooping and blowing leaves and will probably go on for the next 3 weeks or so. Have a great day!

Pam

Last edited:
Pam Good work on Crossfire even though it wasn't what your were thinking of doing. That will be fun cleaning all the leaves out of the pool. At least it doesn't last for too long.

This morning I did P30 Yoga. I really liked that one. Then it was off to work.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your 28 mile bike ride and making up your core work the next day and for RWH CUB plus more power abs! Rainy days are the best for getting inside work done. Great job on Crossfire and power abs! Was all the rain from the hurricane Zeta (I think that was it)? Hope you got your pool all cleaned out.

Cheryl Good for you for modifying P30 Hi HiiT and making it work for you with still getting it done! Meal prepping is great to get done. Great job on P30 yoga! I am looking forward to trying that and the mobility one.

Friday I did a run in New Zealand and then did a couple of rounds of YB yoga. After that I did some cleaning and organizing. Saturday I did P30 HiiT High and YB booty, total body, and core. I actually liked the P30 HiiT and made it through it. Of course I modified by not exploding as high as Cathe and I paused after the 4 rounds of power scissors but I did it! After that I went to Costco and then did some things around the house. Sunday was my lazy day. This morning I did P30 Lower Body plus LB bonus plus core plus the ES! It sounds like a lot but it was 55 minutes. I really liked the LB and LB Bonus. The core work was different than I think of for Cathe. She went very slow and controlled and there were only 5 moves. The Bridge with Leg Drop was more difficult than I thought it would be.

Have a great day!

Julie Yes both the rain and the wind that we got were from hurricane Zeta. I can't believe they have made it to the Z's on hurricanes! I did get the pool all cleaned out, but now that our leaves are starting to fall it will be a daily thing. Hopefully not as bad as that though! Great job on your run in NZ and your YB rounds. Great job on P30 Hi hiit and YB, P30 LB, LP bonus, and core! I do like the short segments in this new workout series. I haven't tried the core bonus yet since I've been doing Power abs. It sounds interesting though.

Saturday I did PHA 3 and power abs. It was the hardest power ab day so I was glad to have it done. We weren't sure what to expect for Halloween and ended up having only 3 trick or treaters. We did our fire in the cup de sac with the neighbors and 2 of the 3 kids were the next door neighbors and our group was the only place that they trick or treated. You may have seen in my Facebook that the Fedex man stole our fire pit that afternoon! The neighbor came by earlier in the day and dropped it by our mailbox. We didn't know that they had done that and when they came over that evening they were asking where the fire pit was. They thought my DH was messing with them and had hidden it somewhere. We looked at our ring video and found out that the Fedex guy had stolen it! So far we haven't heard back from Fedex on the issue. I'm assuming he saw it sitting there and thought we were throwing it away. At least I hope that is the case! Yesterday was my rest day and I started a mosaic project and also started prepping my workout room to be painted. This morning was Afterburn and power abs. This is my last week of the 4 week program. I haven't decided if I will do another round get or not. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your run in New Zealand and YB yoga, P30 HiiT High, YB booty, total body and core, P30 Lower Body + LB bonus +core+ES. For me I found the P30 HiiT High tough, glad that you like it and made it through. The core work is different and I struggled with the Bridge with Leg Drop it is a tough one.

Pam Good work on PHA 3 and power abs. I saw your FB post about the FedEx guy stealing your fire pit. That is crazy even if he thought you were throwing it away. Hopefully you get it back. Good job on Afterburn and power abs.

I can't remember what I did on Saturday for my workout :rolleyes:. After that I went to work and it was a busy day. We didn't do Halloween this year because I worked and due to everything going on. Some of our neighbours did but they only got around 50 - 70 kids which is really low considering we usually get around 300. Sunday I took as a day off and went to the farmers market. Our friend also put on our snow tires for us, then we had our weekly chat with my mom, brother and girlfriend. Then we got busy and cleaned up the leaves that were all in our gutters and patio. The leaves are pretty much off the tree now. This morning I did P30 Lower Body + LB Bonus. Then I had to go to work to help out as we got a transfer of 3 cats today. My assistant manager was the only other person there today and it was too much work for just her to do. My mom called us tonight to let us know one of the staff members where she lives now has covid so they are in total lockdown now. They aren't allowed to leave their rooms for 2 weeks. She isn't happy about it but it is for their well being.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on PHA3 plus power abs! Wow only 3 trick or treaters! We didn't do trick or treating this year because it is always light with our small town but I figured it would be worse this year and I don't need all the leftover candy. I can't believe the FedEx guy took the fire pit. Even if he thought it was being thrown away, that is quite the gamble to take as it might cost him his job. How exciting to paint your workout room! What color are you painting it? Great job on AB and power abs!

Cheryl It very much could of just been a good day for me when I did the High Impact HiiT since I saved it for the weekend. If I did it at 4 in the morning during the week, I may be feeling completely different about it. Great job on your mystery workout on Saturday! That is a really light turnout for your neighborhood. Oh ugh, snow tires! Great job on P30 LB plus LB bonus! Oh no, that is awful about the resident having COVID. I hope they don't have too many complications and it doesn't spread. Prayers for you mom staying safe.

This morning I did Perfect 30 Upper Body with UB bonus and then did a few rounds of Yoga Burn yoga. I liked the UB workout except for the tossing row move. I felt uncoordinated and was worried I was going to drop the weight on my foot. Guess I need to practice it more!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on whatever workout you did on Saturday and getting the leaves cleaned up. That is a big job. Ours are just barely starting to fall so I have that to look forward to for awhile :rolleyes:. That is a low turnout for you for Halloween, but seems pretty good considering. Great job on P30LB + bonus. I haven't tried any of the bonuses yet. Oh no! That is terrible that one of the staff members at your moms place has covid. Hopefully no one else will get it. What a bummer when she was just finally able to get out a little bit too.

Julie We are painting the workout room a medium blue. I thought it has some green in it, but when we put a sample in the wall it just looked blue. Great job on P30 UB + bonus and YB! Tossing a weight always makes me a little bit nervous!

This morning was LIS low impact challenge. I haven't done that one very often so I felt a bit lost. It was good for a change though. Then I did power abs. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on P30 Upper Body + UB Bonus and Yoga Burn. I didn't mind the tossing row move. I thought it would feel awkward but it felt OK to me.

Pam Good job on LIS Low Impact Challenge and power abs. The step moves are different in that one.

This morning was PRS #2. Then I got all the housework done since it was a very rainy day here.

Pam Oh blue is my favorite color. I am sure it is going to be gorgeous when it is done. Great job on LIS LIC and power abs! That one is pretty dancey IIRC and I know I felt lost when doing it.

Cheryl Great job on PRS2 and housework! I think I was off on when to do the actual tossing part. I was tossing at the top of the move initially and then at the bottom of the move and it was really throwing me off.

This morning I did a run in Australia and then an interval walk in Bora Bora and then did Yoga Burn core work. The trainer in the Bora Bora workout likes to do lateral shuffles, skipping, and bounding as the interval portions. I am not that brave so I just stay with walking, power walking, and jogging. This one was fun though because 3 stray dogs decided to join her and one of them was trying to get her to play with it.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on PRS 2 and your housework.

Julie Great job on your run in Australia and your interval walk in Bora Bora and YB core! You are supposed to do lateral shuffles, skipping, and bounding on the treadmill?? I think I would kill myself if I tried that. I think you were smart to stick to walking power walking, and jogging. That is funny that the stray dogs joined the trainer for the workout too :p.

This morning was LIS Total Body Trisets Upper body split and power abs. It went by quickly but I felt weak. Have a great day!

Pam

Last edited:
Julie Good work on your run in Australia and interval walk in Bora Bora and Yoga Burn core work. I couldn't do lateral shuffles,, skipping and bounding on a treadmill. I would kill myself trying to do it. I would be like you and stick with the walking, power walking and jogging. That is fun that the stray dogs decided to join in.

Pam Great job on LIS Total body Trisets Upper Body split and power abs. I have days like that too where I feel weak and 10 pounds feels like 20.

This morning I did P30 Mobility Basics and Yoga and Strength. Then I went and got groceries and then we had some errands to do in the afternoon.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on LIS TBT UB plus power abs! TBT UB has quite a bit of core work involved in it with all those pushups and planks plus additional core. Your abs must have been worked hard.

Cheryl Great job on P30 MB & YS. There are some other videos that have you walk backwards too and I am like nope, not happening even at 1mph. I have seen videos of people doing dance moves on a treadmill and am impressed though.

This morning I did an iFit bike ride up Mount Tibidabo in Barcelona and then did a couple of rounds of Yoga Burn yoga. I am still really enjoying the Yoga Burn workouts even with repeating each 15 minute segment 3 times in one day. I think by round 2 and 3 I can really concentrate on improving on the previous round which helps.

I am taking tomorrow off work and hopefully getting some cleaning done around the house. Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Gret job on P30 MB and Yoga and strength!

Julie The power abs workouts feel more like cardio than ab workouts, but I have noticed my abs being sore a few times. I have 3 more workouts to finish the 30 days and then I am supposed to take a picture to compare to my day 1 picture. I don't think it will look any different though :rolleyes:. Great job on your bike ride up Mount Tibidabo and your YB rounds. Are you noticing any difference in your flexibility with all of the yoga you have been doing? That is great that are are still enjoying them so much! Enjoy your long weekend.

Yesterday morning I went for a 27 mile bike ride. It was such a beautiful day. My tire was flat before I left and my DH put a new tube in for me. About 12 miles into my ride I noticed it was pretty soft and I was worried because I was 12 miles from my car and didn't have my pump with me. There is a big parking lot about a mile from where I was though so I was hoping I would find someone there with a pump. Luckily there was, but there was something going on and the tire wasn't taking any air. He had another smaller pump though and that one worked. I was so relieved, but then worried about it holding until I got back to my car. I think that was the fastest 13.5 miles I have ever ridden, but I made it all the way back without the tire getting too soft, Now I have to figure out what is going on with that tire though. This morning I did LIS Cardio Super sets (or Metabolic super sets as I ow think of it since Julie pointed that out) and also the Lower body split trisets and power abs. It seems like a lot but CSS and LBT are both pretty short so it was only over an hour because of the abs. It was the hardest day for that though. I did get a bonus rest because Squeaky started plying with my phone while I was doing it and paused it with her paw :p. I guess she was trying to help me out. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your ride up Mount Tibidabo and Yoga Burn. Enjoy your long weekend.

Pam Great job on your 27 mile bike ride. Interesting about your tire but lucky that there was someone who could pump your tire back up for you. Good work on LIS Cardio Super Set and the Lower Body Split Trisets and power abs. Too funny about Squeaky pausing it for you.

Yesterday I did P30 Low Impact Hiit and today it was P30 Upper Body. Work was crazy busy today because my manager wasn't feeling well on Monday and was told that she needs to self isolate for at least a week to make sure it isn't covid. So I was there all by myself with a volunteer for a few hours to help out with a few things. We also got a transfer of 3 baby mice that are only about 3 weeks old. They are so cute but so squirmy it was hard to examine them.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.