Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on LIH and UB. I hope that your manager doesn't have covid but it sounds like you will be busy for awhile since she is having to self isolate. I can't imagine trying to examine 3 squirmy baby mice! :oops:.

Yesterday I took as my rest ay. I was going to work inside but it was so pretty out that I did yard work all day instead. This morning was Step blast and power abs. It's looking like another beautiful day so it may be more yard work now. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam I don't think my manager has covid and this is just a precaution. Hopefully she will be back at work next week. Take advantage of the good weather while you still have it. Great job on Step Blast and power abs.

Saturday I was moving quite slowly so I didn't get in a workout before I had to go to work. It was busy again but not as crazy as the day before. Sunday I was even more tired and just had a really lazy day. Hopefully I will have more energy tomorrow for a workout.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam I am always amazed at people who have huge differences in before and after pictures. I am happy for them but always wonder how they do it and I can't. I actually am noticing difference in feeling stronger moving through the poses from the original yoga burn system. Maybe there is a little increase in flexibility. Great job on your 27 mile bike ride in the beautiful weather! I bet that would be stressful worrying about your tire. I hope you got it figured out so you can ride peacefully and safely again. Great job on CSS (aka Metabolic Supersets) plus LB TBT and Power Abs! That is too cute about Squeaky pausing the video for you to get a little extra rest time!

Cheryl Great job on P30 LI HiiT and P30 UB! Oh no, I hope everything is ok for your manager. I had one of my people I manage test positive for COVID. We all already work from home which is nice that we don't have to worry about it getting passed around. So far she just has had a fever and sore throat. I bet those mice were so cute but with how tiny they are, I can only imagine trying to do an exam.

Friday I did a heavy weight workout and then yoga burn core. After that I had to get on for a couple hours of meetings that scheduled over my day off. Then I did cleaning. Saturday I did a couple of interval run/walks in Bora Bora and then did a couple of rounds of YB yoga. After that I did some meal prepping and then DH and I spent most of the afternoon outside on the deck because it was in the 70s! Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did the pyramid HiiT from Perfect 30 with a few rounds of YB yoga.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workout and yoga burn core. Bummer about having to do meetings on your day off but hopefully they went by quickly. Good work on your interval run/walk in Bora Bora, Pyramid HiiT and all of your rounds of YB yoga. Nice that you are getting temperatures in the 70s. We have snow in the forecast though since we aren't that high up we will probably just get some rain.

This morning I did a Booty Barre and Core workout. I am definitely feeling it in my butt right now. Then I got a few things done around home and in the afternoon I took Zoey out for a walk. It has been a long time since I went out for a walk and it felt really good. It was cold out but refreshing.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl We are still in higher temps for November (in the 60s) but I think we are heading to colder weather and today we are getting high winds. Great job on Booty Barre and Core and your walk with Zoey! I bet she was excited to get out with you too. I am not sure I have heard of Booty Barre. Is it it a DVD or streaming service?

This morning I did Yoga Burn Booty, Total Body, and Core. Both the booty and total body workouts had warrior 3 (single leg deadlifts) in them. I think I did a total of 45 each side between the two workouts.

Have a great day!

Cheryl It sounds like you needed a good lazy day after working so much. I hope your energy has returned.

Julie That's awesome that you are noticing a difference in your strength with YB. My DH found a small metal shard in my bike tire. He took it out and patched the tube and it has been holding air ever since. Great job on your heavy weight workout and YBC! That's too bad you had to do some meetings on your day off. Great job on your intervals in Bora Bora and YB and meal prep. I have just been loving the beautiful weather lately, I don't want it to stop! I'm glad you were able to get out and enjoy it Great job on pyramid hiit and YB

Cheryl Great job on BB and Core. I hope you aren't failing the toilet test. That is great that you got out for a walk with Zoey, I bet she was happy about it too!

Julie Great job on YBB,B, and Core. That is a lot of single leg deadlifts!

Yesterday was another gorgeous day and my friend and I went for a 34 mile bike ride. This morning was Rockout Knockout and power abs. This was day 30 and I am supposed to be seeing my huge transformation. ahhhhh...nope :rolleyes:. I don't think I will be posting my before and after photos:D. We are supposed to get rain from the latest tropical storm the next two days so I'm going to get out and blow the leaves before that happens. Most of the leaves are still on the tress but maybe this storm will help that along. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie I signed up to the Simplicity Project by Jenn Pike. She has a lot of workouts in this program. I haven't done many of them yet but I am planning to incorporate them more along with my Cathe workouts. Great job on Yoga Burn Booty, Total Body and Core. Wow that is a lot of single leg deadlifts.

Pam Good work on your 34 mile bike ride and Rockout Knockout and power abs. Even if you can't see a huge transformation in your abs I am sure they are a lot stronger.

This morning was Kick Punch and Crunch. I haven't done that one in a long time. I still couldn't do the pikes on the ball though. Maybe one day.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Oh good news on being able to get your tire fixed. I was loving the weather too but we had a storm roll in last night and I think we are in for chillier temps for a little while. Great job on your 34 mile bike ride and RK plus power abs! Hope you got your leaves all done.

Cheryl Great job on KPC! Oh that has been a long since I have done that one too. Now I kind of want to pull it out. So many fun workouts but not enough time or energy to do them all. I have not heard of that program or Jenn Pike. I would look her up but I am afraid I might want to do it and I have so many I still need to do that I shouldn't add to the list yet.

This morning I did a run in New Zealand and a couple of rounds of YB yoga. During my run about halfway through, my calf started to cramp up and hurt. I had to stop and put a compression sleeve on and that helped me get through the rest of it. The yoga didn't really bother it except some short balance work. Now I am hoping that resting it the rest of the day will help. Of course, I probably should have not finished my run but I am stubborn.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job om KPC. It seemed like I was doing that one all the time for awhile but I haven't done it for a long time now. either. Those pikes are so hard to do!

Julie Great job on your run in NZ and your UB rounds. I hope that your calf is doing better. I totally understand being too stubborn to stop doing the workout. I think we all have some of that in us!

This morning was Lean Legs and abs. It kind've easy which was a nice change, Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your run in New Zealand and YB yoga. I hope your calf is doing better. I think we are all stubborn and don't want to not finish.

Pam Great work on Lean Legs and Abs. Sometimes it is nice to have an easy one.

This morning I did some yoga. It was a holiday here for Remembrance Day, so I was scheduled to go into work for a couple of hours. We were closed today but there were some things that needed to get done even though we don't have any animals right now. They have all been adopted out which is good.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on LLA! It's good to have easier workouts no and again.

Cheryl Great job on yoga! Wow that is amazing all the animals have been adopted out.

This morning my calf was still crampy but I knew my workouts were going to be ok. I did YB booty, total body, and core. Our internet went down last night and it still wasn't back up this morning so I couldn't work right away and got to sleep in a little before getting up to workout and then waited on the internet guy to get us a new modem which solved the problem.

I am taking tomorrow off work and hoping my calf is healed since I was planning on running but may need to prepare myself to adjust.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great job on YB Booty, Total body and Core. Nice that you could sleep in this morning. Enjoy your long weekend and I hope your calf is healed.

This morning was Lite Body Weight and Bands. then I got the housework done and went for a short walk in the afternoon.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on your yoga! That is great thet all of your animals have been adopted. Our adoption have been really slow for the last couple of months, we are hoping that they will pick up in December.

Julie I'm gad you were able to do your workouts ok despite your crampy calf. Great job on YB B< TB< and core! It's nice that you got to sleep in a little too. Enjoy your long weekend, I hope that you calf is feeling better!

Cheryl Great job on Lite BW&B, your housework, and your walk!

Yesterday was Athletic Step, another one I haven't done in a long time. Then I spent the rest of the day running around doing errands. I had put them off a day because it was raining on Wednesday, but yesterday was even worse! Not much fun running around in the rain, but I got it done. This morning was Flex Train, another one that I haven't done in ages. Now I have to get outside and do some clean up from the 2 day storm :eek:. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Athletic Step and Flex Train. It isn't fun having to do errands in the rain but you got it done.

This morning I did ICE Low Impact Sweat 1 and Icy Core 2. We got two new cats in today and one already has a potential adopter. So it was a pretty easy day at work.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on LIS and Icy Core! That is awesome that one of your new cats already has a potential adopter.

Yesterday was my rest day and I just did work around the house all day. This morning was Circuit Max, another one I haven't done in a long time. Then it was laundry and grocery shopping. Have a great day!

Pam

Cheryl Great job on LITE BW & Bands and your short walk and on ICE LIS 1 plus Icy Core 2! Oh what a lucky kitty to potentially be adopted so soon.

Pam Great job on AS! Oh no running errands in the rain is not fun. That is a day for cleaning inside or just curling up with Netflix and snuggling a kitty. Great job on FT and your yard work from the storm and CM!

Friday I was supposed to run but my calf was still iffy so I did P30 Low Impact HiiT because I forgot I hadn't tried that one yet. It was good but I sure do miss the countdown clock and the popup that says what the exercise is. I added on a few rounds of YB yoga after that and then did some light cleaning before taking Sheba to the vet. Saturday I did my run in New Zealand and my calf held up but it is still crampy even today so I am not sure I should have done the run. I also added YB Booty, Total Body, and Core. It sounds like a lot but it was a little over an hour since each YB is only 15 minutes. DH and I started to get a sore throat Saturday so we just laid around and was lazy Saturday and Sunday which helped. This morning I did LITE Pyramid Pump Lower Body plus 6 pack abs 1! I should have skipped the calf raises at the end so hopefully I didn't mess up my calves anymore.

Have a great day!

Julie Sorry to hear that your calf is still acting up :(. Great job on P30 LIH. I love the countdown clock and the popups saying what exercise and weight. I wish all of the workouts like that had them. Great job adding on YB too. Great job on your run in NZ and YB B, TB, and Core! I hope both your sore throats are feeling better. It's a little scary anytime you start to feel at all bad right now :oops: Great job on PPLB+6 pack abs too!

This morning was Ice LIS and icy core 2. Then another round of leaf clean up. I got every leaf out of the pool last night and couldn't believe how many were in it when I woke up this morning. We still have a lot of leaves on the trees too. Now I'm at the point that I wish they would all just come down! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Circuit Max and your laundry and grocery shopping.

Julie Sorry that your calf is still bothering you. Good work on P30 Low Impact HiiT, YB Yoga, your run in New Zealand, YB Booty, Total Body and Core and LITE Pyramid Pump Lower Body + 6 Pack Abs 1. Glad to hear that your sore throats didn't amount to anything and the rest helped.

Pam Good job on ICE LIS and Icy Core 2. I am so glad that all of our leaves are off the tree and we don't have to worry about cleaning them up anymore.

I have been pretty tired lately so I haven't done a workout since Friday. Hopefully I will have my energy back tomorrow. It has been pretty rainy and dark here which sure doesn't help.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on ICE LIS plus icy core 2! Ugh leaf clean up seems never ending even though eventually they will all fall off. Both DH and I feeling all better now. It was a little nerve racking Saturday even though we really don't interact with people much you never know.

Cheryl Oh I am so sorry your energy has been low. It being rainy and dark does not help for sure. Hopefully you can get your energy and mojo back soon.

This morning I did LITE Pyramid Pump UB and a couple of rounds of YB yoga. I loved that this Cathe had no pushups! Especially since my yoga had pushups and plenty of time in downdog working the arms.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on LITE Pyramid |Pump UB and YB Yoga. It is a treat when you can do a Cathe upper body workout and not have any pushups.

This morning I had a bit more energy and did LITE Metabolic Blast. Then I got groceries and then just vegged for the rest of the day.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.