Strength in Numbers

Cheryl No kidding! Cathe loves her pushups so if she doesn't include any in a workout that is a treat! Great job on LITE MB! I am glad you had some energy back.

This morning I did a run in Australia and a YB core workout! I am still having to baby my calf so I was happy the run that was scheduled was a little slower speed than what I could probably do at full calf capacity.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I hope you get your energy back soon. It being dark and dreary definitely doesn't help so hopefully your weather improves soon too!

Julie Great job on PPUB and YBY. It is a real treat (and surprise!) when you do a Cathe upper body workout and there are no pushups. It doesn't happen often!

Cheryl Great job on MB! Glad that you had more energy!

Yesterday I went for a 30 mile bike ride. Neither of my riding friends could go, but it is cold the rest of the week so I wanted to get out there. It was really windy though so it was tough. This morning was ICE boot Camp circuit plus icy core 1. I probably didn't need to do the core since that one has core in every segment, but I don't mind the ICE core workouts. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Your calf is taking its time in healing. Great job on your run in Australia and YB Core workout.

Pam Good work on your 30 mile bike ride and ICE Boot Camp Circuit +Icy Core 1.

This morning was Step Sync. Then I got all the housework done. It is still rainy here and probably will be for the rest of the week. It gets dark so early when it is raining.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your 30 mile bike ride! You are awesome to go by yourself. Great job on LITE BCC plus icy core 1!

Cheryl Great job on SS! Oh yucky weather. I hope the sun peaks out occasionally for you. I can definitely tell I must be getting older because I feel like injuries take longer to heal than they used to.

This morning I did not want to get up but since it was only spinning and my favorite YB yoga on the calendar, that helped. I did a ride through Barcelona and then did a few rounds of YB yoga. DH found out he has been in close, unmasked contact with someone that tested positive for COVID-19. So I am taking tomorrow off work and we are going to get tested. :mad:

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on SS and getting your housework done. I hate it when it is dark and rainy, hopefully you will see the sun again soon!

Julie I like riding by myself because I can set my own pace. It does make it go by faster if you have someone to talk to through. Great job getting up and doing your spinning and YB when you weren't feeling like it! Oh, I hope both you and your DH are Covid free!!

This morning was Rock em Sock em and the blizzard blast. I sent all of our rugs to be cleaned a couple of weeks ago and they are coming back today, so I just vacuumed and mopped all of the floors to get ready for them. It's going to be nice to have them back. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie I hear ya on getting older and injuries taking longer to heal than they used to. Great job on your ride through Barcelona and YB Yoga. Oh bummer I hope you guys don't have COVID.

Pam Good work on Rock'em Sock'em and the Blizzard Blast. That would be nice to get nice clean carpets back.

This morning was Stacked Sets Upper Body and SB Bonus Abs 2. Then we did some errands in the pouring rain.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RKS plus BB! Hope you and the kitties are enjoying the cleaned rugs!

Cheryl Great job on SSUB plus SB Bonus Abs 2! Oh yuck, errands in the rain are awful.

Friday I did a heavy weight workout and then did some core work. After that DH and I waited in line for 2 hours to get our COVID test. It was a drive through testing site so we were in our car the whole time but still. I got to thinking, I bet a lot of people were getting tested for Thanksgiving. I think it will be another couple days before we get the results. Saturday I did a walk/jog in Tahiti and then did a couple of rounds of YB yoga. After that I did some cleaning and organizing. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did a YB HiiT and then a few rounds of yoga.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on SSUB and Bonus abs! Errands in the pouring rain are no fun at all.

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workout and core work. Wow 2 hours in line for a covid test?! That's crazy. They have been saying that the testing sites are really busy and I bet you are right that a lot of people are getting tested for Thanksgiving. I'm hoping the vaccines are approved and produced quickly! Great job on your walk/jog in Tahiti YB, cleaning, and YB Hiit and yoga!

Friday I went for a 30 mile bike ride with my friend, Saturday was ICE Chiseled upper body and icy core 1. Then I had a shopping spree wish delivery. He got tired before he was able to spend all of his money so will be finishing his shopping online. Sunday was a 20 mile bike ride and this morning was Imax 3 and the abs from SJP. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on on your heavy weight work and core, your walk/jog in Tahiti and YB Yoga and YB HiiT and yoga. Oh wow 2 hours is a long time to wait in line. I hope you get your results soon.

Pam Great work on your 30 mile bike ride, ICE Chiseled Upper Body and Icy core 1, your 20 mile bike ride and Imax 3 and the abs from SJP. That is so nice to have a shopping spree and being able to still do it online.

I can't remember what I did Friday but it was something. Saturday I woke up and my throat was feeling funny and I had no energy at all. So I didn't go into work and set up an appointment for the Covid test for Sunday morning just to be sure. It was super simple and it only took 30 minutes all together. This morning I was feeling so much better and did a lower body workout. I did get my test results back tonight and it was negative. I was pretty sure it would be but I thought it would be best to make sure.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your 30 mile bike ride and ICE CUB plus icy core 1! How awesome to get involved in the shopping spree. Great job on your 20 mile bike ride and Imax 3 plus SJP abs! I have a feeling that the vaccines will go to 1st responders/frontline health workers and high risk population before it gets to the masses. Not that that is a bad approach, I'm just not overly optimistic most people will have access to it for several more months.

Cheryl Great job on your Friday mystery workout! I'm sorry about your sore throat and no energy. I'm glad you had less of a wait than me to get the test. The test itself was super easy. So glad it came back negative and you had energy and was feeling better to do a lower body workout! I'm still waiting on our results. They said 4-7 days so if we are lucky we will get it before the long Thanksgiving weekend.

This morning I did YB booty, total body, and core. I have decided to take tomorrow off work and am already off Thursday and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday. DH and I decided to stay home and do our own thing this year to keep my family safe. My mom is going to make turkey and ham and I will "contactless" pick it up from her tomorrow so DH will have some meat to eat and then I just have to make him some sides.

I probably won't be back on till next Monday. Pam, have a Happy Thanksgiving! Cheryl, I hope you continue to feel better.

Julie I hope you get your test results soon. Good job on YB booty, total body and core. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and your time off.

This morning I did P30 Low Impact HiiT and P30 core. Then I went and got groceries. It was a very rainy and windy day so I was glad to get back home.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on P30 LIH plus core! I hope your weather turned around. Rainy and windy is never fun unless you already had plans to curl up in a warm blanket for the day.

DH and I got our negative results last Wednesday but we decided to stay safe and have Thanksgiving ourselves which was nice. I did do workouts each day during my long weekend except Sunday. Mostly Yoga Burn workouts with some running in New Zealand and Tahiti. This morning I did Fit Split Legs and Glutes plus the bonus core. I did not keep up with Cathe on the crazy Elevated Lunge rounds. She does way too many pulses. I also didn't do too bad on the bonus core but it was definitely tougher than I was remembering. After my workout, I noticed Sheba's right eye is swollen like she got punched in the face. Dh is off work today so he is going to leave so he can be in the parking lot when the vet opens. I hope it is nothing major. Poor girl!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on whatever you did on Friday. That is a really quick turn around on your Covid test. I'm glad it was negative and that you were feeling better quickly.

Julie Yes I definitely think the vaccines will go to first responders and at risk people at first, but am hopeful that by id next year they will be more readily available. Great job on YB booty, TB, and core and your safe Thanksgiving.

Cheryl Great job on P30 LIH and core. Its; never fun to be out running around in the rain.

Julie I'm happy that your Covid tsts were negative, but it sure took a long time to get you results! Great job on all of your holiday workouts, and FS L&G and core! Poor Sheba, I hope her eye is ok!

I did some kind of upper body workout last Tuesday, but I don't remember what it was. Then on Wednesday we drove to the mountains for a few days. The kids were with their mom for Thanksgiving and we weren't getting together with the family, so we decided to go do some hiking. We did 10 miles of hiking on Thanksgiving day and had Thanksgiving dinner at the hotel restaurant. It definitely didn't feel like Thanksgiving, I have never had dinner in a restaurant on Thanksgiving before. Friday we did a bit shorter hike, but it was a lot more strenuous with a lot of elevation changes so it felt like we did more. Saturday we had kind've a lazy morning and then drove home. Sunday morning I did Ramped Up Upper Body and bossy abs, and this morning was Rhythmic Step. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on your mystery upper body workout! At least you remembered it was upper body. It sounds like you had a nice time hiking even if the dinner was a little different being in a hotel. Great job on RUUB plus bossy abs and RS! I love the nickname "bossy abs"!

This morning I did Ramped Up Upper Body but I didn't add on bossy abs. I added on a few rounds of Yoga Burn yoga. Sheba spent all day at the vet but they are not sure if it is an eye infection or an infected tooth. They couldn't do x-rays because we fed her yesterday and that means no sedation for the x-rays. They sent her home with an eye drop and antibiotics to give her twice a day and if there are no changes to call them for a follow up Thursday or Friday. She still looks like someone broke her face. Poor girl!

Have a great day!

Julie That is too funny, bossy was a typo but I think it fits! Great job on RUUB without bossy abs :). Oh poor Sheba, I hope that they drops and antibiotics do the trick to get her back to normal.

This morning was Kick, Punch, and Crunch. I hadn't done it in awhile and of course the pikes did me in. I'm not sure if they are harder on my hands and wrists or my abs. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Glad to hear that your results were negative. Great job on all of your workouts and FS Legs and Glutes plus the bonus core. I don't remember the elevated lunge round but I probably couldn't keep up with it either. I hope Sheba's eye is OK.

Pam Good work on your upper body workout and all of your hiking. Having Thanksgiving in a restaurant without family would feel strange. Great job on RUUB and bossy abs :p and Rhythmic Step.

Julie Good work on RUUB without the bossy abs and Yoga Burn yoga. I hope the eye drops and antibiotics work for Sheba.

Pam Great job on KPC. I do find my hands and wrists do ache more than they used to when I do pikes.

I did workout every day last week though I can't remember what I did. Yesterday morning I didn't sleep well the night before so I just did P30 Mobility Basics and this morning I did Step Sync. I got some good news that we won the court case against the woman whose cats we seized. So now they are going up for adoption which is great. They can now have a nice home and a warm bed to sleep in.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on KPC and all those pikes! I feel them in my shoulders most for some reason.

Cheryl Great job on your mystery workouts from last week! Bummer about the poor sleep but good job getting in P30 Mobility Basics. Great job on SS too! That is so great about the court case. I am glad the courts decided in favor of the cats and now they can be put in homes that can take care of them and love them like they deserve.

This morning I did a run in Australia and Yoga Burn core! Shebe is not getting better or worse. The vet called and put her on the schedule for Friday to be put under anesthesia to take x-rays and possibly a biopsy of the bump. They think it might be an infected or cracked tooth.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on all of your mystery workouts last week and Mobility basics after a lousy sleep, and Step Sync! The is awesome that you won the court case and the cats will be able to be adopted into good homes.

Julie Great job on your run in Australia and YBC! That is a bummer that Sheba isn't getting any better and is going to have to have x-rays. I hope they are able to figure out what is going on and get it taken care of.

This morning was PHA 3 and ab stacker abs. It was tough! Miracle went for a trial adoption yesterday, but I don't think it is a good fit for her. They have a little girl who is the reason they wanted to get kittens but Miracle is terrified of her. One of the other fosters is going to take some kittens for them to meet today and hopefully they will find 2 that are good with their daughter. They wanted to adopt Miracle and another kitten who is also afraid of kids so we are hoping to get them a better fit. There is another couple that is interested n Miracle and Cam together that doesn't have any kids, so I am hoping that one will work out better! Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great job on your run in Australia and Yoga Burn Core. I hope the x-ray turns up something for Sheba and they don't need to do a biopsy too.

Pam Good work on PHA 3 and ab stacker abs. If a kitten doesn't like kids it isn't a good fit at all. Everyone will just be unhappy. Hopefully they will meet a kitten that is great with kids that your foster is bringing over to them.

Well Pam we must have been reading each others minds this morning because I did PHA 3 too. Though I didn't do the ab stacker abs but I was thinking about it. Then I got some housework done and cleaned some of our blinds. Still have more to go but at least it is a start.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on PHA 3 plus ab stackers! Oh I hope everything works out with Miracle getting a good fit and the couple with the kids finding kittens that will work for them too.

Cheryl Great job PHA3 too! Seems like just when you get some housework done, more shows up on the to do list,

This morning I did a ride in Barcelona and then did a few rounds of Yoga Burn yoga. It actually looked like Sheba's swelling went down some this morning. That gives me hope that maybe it is an infected tooth and the antibiotic she is taking is helping some. We will find out tomorrow.

I'm taking tomorrow off work and will be back on Monday. Have a great day and weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.