Strength in Numbers

Julie Yep, Brees ad Fitz got adopted together. She sent me a message last night and said that they are doing well. Those nonstop days are exhausting but the day sure flies by! That's too bad that youhae to have a plumber come for your sink. I hate those drips! Great job on GJ, your interval run in Portugal, and GJ lower body workout. I'm glad that you were able to get a lazy day in our the weekend. You have been working hard on your house!

Cheryl It's great the you had some good adoptions despite it being a holiday weekend. Covid seems to have helped up with adoptions since people aren't doing much traveling this summer. It sounds like the phones being out made the work day more enjoyable :) Great job on PUB, PLB,+ 6 pack abs!

Yesterday morning was Body Max step and power circuits. One of my favorites. Then I spent the rest of the day doing Meow house stuff. This morning was Xtrain bis and tris and core 1. That was after dropping the 3 kittens off for their neuter surgery. I can't believe a week ago I had 12 kittens and tomorrow I will be done to 4, or maybe even 3! What a week. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on BM Step and Power Circuits and XTrain Bis and Tris and Core 1. Wow your kittens got adopted fast which is great.

This morning was Tabatacise but I just couldn't do it this morning. I got through the warm up barely and then there was no way I had the energy to do the rest of it. So I just did Stretch Max Segment 2. We are getting our place painted so we had to get everything moved from our patios and put away so they can do the power washing tomorrow. It will be great to get it all done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl I am glad you took some time off over the weekend from working out. It sounds like you needed it and it was a busy weekend for you too. That would be nice not having to deal with the phones. Great job on LITE PUB and LITE LB plus 6 pack abs 2! Oh I recently organized my cupboards and cleaned them out. It felt nice getting it done and was so long over due. The warm up in Tabatacise is actually kind of intense. Good for you for listening to your body and doing SM2 instead! Hope the power washing and painting goel well.

Pam Great job on BM step and power circuits! It is always nice to get a favorite workout in. Great job on XTrain bis & tris plus core 1! That is awesome that the kittens are getting adopted so fast. So far we haven't had any luck getting a plumber out yet. Luckily the leak in the bathroom is not bad. It leaks a few drops throughout the day and we have a bowl under the sink catching it. I am going to have to call around some more because I am ready to be done with this!

It has been a super busy week. I got horrible sleep Tuesday night and ending up being awake since around midnight. I finally decided to just get up around 2:15 and do a run in Croatia and then it was nonstop meetings again. I was exhausted and went to bed early and could have slept in so much longer this morning but I got up and got a Get Jacked workout in for upper body. I really did a number on my legs from my Tuesday lower body workout and then running. I am completely failing the toilet test and limping around the house. My quads hurt so bad. Layla tried to lay her head on my thigh and I had to move her head.

Have a great day!

Julie Wow you sure aren't getting much sleep at all. I hope you can sleep better tonight. Great job in getting up really early and doing a run in Croatia and your Get Jacked workout for Upper Body. You really did do a number to your quads if Layla can't even lay her head on your thighs. At least you only have one more day of work and then you can relax for the weekend.

Well I had trouble sleep last night and got another crappy night of sleep. I didn't workout this morning (seems to be the theme of the week). It did rain a lot today though and cooled things down a bit so hopefully I will sleep better tonight. We did get our unit power washed so hopefully it will get painted early next week.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Chery Tabatacise definitely is not a workout to try to do on a ow energy day! Great job on doing SM instead, It sounds like you got a workout in anyway moving everything from the patios.

Julie Oh my, you are dedicated getting up at 2:15 and doing a run. I have never had a sleepless night where I have decided to get up and workout! Great job on your GJ upper body workout. Holy cow, you sure did do a number on your legs! I hope that they are feeling better soon.

Cheryl You and Julie have a bad sleep week going, I hope you are both over that soon! I hope you are able to sleep better tonight. That will be great getting your place painted!

Yesterday my friend and I did a 21 mile bike ride and this morning I did Xtrain Chest, Back, and Shoulders and Core 2. The woman who came to meet Olivia and Charlie the other day couldn't decide between them and ended up adopting them both! So now I am down to just Cam and Miracle. I'm still working on soclializing Miracle, but she is getting better. I think she might do better with only one other kitten here instead of the whole crew She did follow me around the room when I was cleaning the litter boxes this morning and let me pet her, so that is progress. Have a great day!

Pam

Cheryl I feel you on the crappy sleep! Hopefully it got better for you over the weekend. Sometimes we just have those weeks were our sleep, exercise, or eating just isn't where we want it.

Pam Great job on your 21 mile bike ride and XT CBS plus core 2! How awesome she decided to get both the Os! Hopefully Miracle starts coming around quickly!

Friday I slept in and it was wonderful. After about an hour of work I decided I had enough and logged off to clean the house and then did a run in Italy. My quads were still sore Friday but by Saturday were back to normal which was good because I did a lower body Get Jacked workout and then DH and I ran errands and did a few things around the house. Sunday was my lazy day! This morning I did an upper body GJ workout and then an interval run outside of the Colesseum in Rome. One of my bucket list places to see in person some day.

Have a great day!

Julie That is awesome that you got to sleep in on Friday. Of course sleeping in for you is probably still earlier than my normal wake up time :oops: Great job o your run in Italy and getting the house cleaned. I'm glad that your quads recovered from your crazy leg week! Great job on your GJ over body workout, upper body workout, and interval run in Rome.

I didn't do any workouts over the weekend, but we did get to the lake to ski both Saturday and Sunday and I am able to ski again! This morning was Power Max and core from Step, Jump, Pump. Carl is leaving on Thursday for New York because he starts school at Cornell in a couple of weeks so we are having all of the kids over for dinner tonight. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Good work on your 21 mile bike ride and XTrain Chest, Back and Shoulders and Core 2. That is great that Olivia and Charlie got adopted together. You are right that Miracle might do better with only one other cat around so she can get more attention and socialize more with you.

Julie So did you get a better sleep this weekend? I did and I feel so much better. That was great that you could sleep in on Friday and log off of work after an hour instead of having to work a whole day. Great job on your run in Italy, your Get Jacked workout and your Get Jacked Upper Body workout and your run outside the Colosseum in Rome. I was there back in 1985 and it was impressive.

Pam I think skiing would be a workout in itself. That is great that your can do that again. Great work on Power Max and core from SJP. That is exciting for Carl to be starting school in Cornell.

Well it has cooled down a lot here so it is much easier to sleep. Friday I did Step Sync and then went to work. Saturday was LITE Metabolic Blast and then it was work again. Sunday I took as a day off and went to the Farmers Market. In the afternoon we had our weekly video chat with my mom and brother and his girlfriend. This morning I did RWH Upper Body Circuit. Our building was being painted today but they didn't get to our unit. I guess we will be done tomorrow. It will be so nice to get this done so we can get our patio furniture out again. Tonight I met up with some of my dragon boat crew for a walk.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Well Friday I got up at 5 to feed the dogs but I went back to bed and got back up at 7 so definitely sleeping in for me. Glad you spent some time off working out over the weekend and enjoying skiing! Great job on PM plus SJP core! How exciting to be starting Cornell. What is he majoring in?

Cheryl Yea! I am so glad you got better sleep over the weekend. I got ok sleep, not the best but probably average so I'll take it. I'm glad you are feeling better and got to workout out. Great job on SS, LITE MB, and RWH UBC. Glad you got to video chat with your mom and brother again. Hope you got your building painted. How awesome you got to see Rome.

This morning I did a lower body Get Jacked workout. It is the same one that I did last week that had me in DOMS for days so hopefully I do better this week.

Have a great day!

Cheryl It's good to hear that it is cooler and you are able to sleep better! Great job on SS, MB, and RWH UBC! Hopefully by the time you read this your painting will be done. I'm sure you are anxious to be able to enjoy the patio now that they weather is nicer.

Julie Wow, 7 am is great for you! I bet I felt wonderful! Carl is starting his PhD in Aerospace Engineering. He has to go up 2 weeks early to quarantine before school starts. Great job on your lower boy GJ workout! I hope it is kinder to you this week!

I decided to do a cardio only week this week since I haven't had one in awhile. I did Tabatacise and it definitely kicked my butt. Have a great ay.

Pam

Pam Oh wow! Aerospace Engineering sounds very impressive. Great job on Tabatacise!

This morning I did a run in Croatia! After that I did some stretching. So far so good on my lower body workout from yesterday not causing too much DOMS!

Have a great day!

Julie Great work on your Lower Body Get Jacked workout, your run in Croatia and your stetching. Glad that you aren't having too much DOMS.

Pam Good job on Tabatacise.

So yesterday I did RWH Lower Body Circuit. It was hard since my legs were talking to me after the walk/hike I did the day before with my dragon boat crew. I did almost 22,000 steps on Monday which is around 14 kilometers. After I workout I was so sweaty I decided to get all the housework done before I showered. We were locked in since our place was being painted. They put plastic on all the windows and doors so we really couldn't go anywhere. They finished around 3:30 so I decided to go out and get groceries for us and my mom. Our place is looking pretty good and last night we replaced our front light and doorbell. This morning was LITE Cardio Party. Then we went out to my mom's to deliver her groceries. She was allowed to go out in her car too for a drive to get out for a bit. She wasn't allowed to stop anywhere but at least she could go out for a bit.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on RWH LBC! That one is tough and definitely gets your legs talking back even if you haven't done a hike the day before. Wow 22,000 steps is amazing! I like doing housework after I work out before showering too. I figure I am already stinky why not get dirty! Great job on LITE CP! I bet your mom loved being able to get out for a bit.

This morning I did a Get Jacked upper body workout! I think my legs are in the clear. Only slight DOMS this week so I am passing the toilet test. I am taking tomorrow off from work and planning on cleaning and pulling the pears from our tree. We had a huge storm come through Monday night and a bunch of them blew off but there are still so many still on there.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great job on your run in Croatia and stretching. I'm glad that your DOMS aren't so bad this time. Isn't it funny how quickly your body can adapt?

Cheryl Great job on RWH LBC. Wow, 22,000 steps is a lot, I bet your legs were talking to you! Great job getting all of the housework done while you were locked in too :). I bet your mom was so happy to be able to get out,, even if she couldn't get out of the car!

Julie Great job on your Gj upper body workout! What are you going to do with all of your pears?

Yesterday morning I went for a 30 mile bike ride. It was hot, but not as bad as the last time I rode. It helped that I got an earlier start too. I was very happy to get back to the car and get the AC going though. This morning was Step Sync+ ab stacker abs. It seems like that ab workout gets harder every time I do it :rolleyes:. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on your Get Jacked upper body workout. Enjoy your day off. That is nice that you have a pear tree, I bet you have a lot of them.

Pam Good job on your 30 mile bike ride. You gotta love the AC in the car. Great job on Step Sync + Ab Stacker Abs. Aren't the workout suppose to get easier every time you do it :p.

This morning was Athletic Training. That was a sweat fest for me this morning. Then I got some things made for lunches and breakfasts and then we got some things out of our garage and back onto the patio. There are still some things that we need to go through though and decide if we still want them or to get rid of them.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

[Cheryl I thought the workouts were supposed to get easier. but that doesn't seem to be the case most times! Great job on AT! That one definitely is a sweat fest! it sounds like you got a second workout in moving stuff back onto your patio! It's always nice when you can get rid of some things too.

This morning was the original Imax. I'm starting to think that might be my favorite of the Imax workouts. Now I am stalling getting to housework and yard work :oops:, Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on the original Imax. That is one I haven't done in years. I like to stall when it comes to the house and yard work too.

Friday I did PRS#2, and Saturday was TBGS. Work was pretty busy too and it is really hot here again. It is too hot for my liking because I hate to have sweat dripping off of me when I am just sitting in the shade. Sunday I took as a day off and I went to the farmers market. There were a lot more people there and it took a while to get in as the number of people are restricted. I did get what I needed though.

I hope you had a great weekend.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your 30 mile bike ride and SS plus ab stacker abs! Hmmm ... that seems backwards and it should be getting easier every time you do it. Maybe you are subconsciously finding a way to make it harder. I usually just eat the pears but sometimes make pear crisp out of it. I don't know how to can them. Great job on Imax!

Cheryl Great job on AT! I found that when we moved our stuff out and back in for remodeling, it made it easy to get rid of things. Great job on PRS2 and TBGS! I hate sweating unless I am working out. Glad you were able to get your Farmer's Market items.

Friday I did a run in Italy and a hike in Zion! After that DH and I got some things done around the house and then tried replacing the ceiling fan in our bedroom. We got the old one down no problem. Got the new one up and turned it on and it was making a clicking noise. We took it down, went through it again putting it up and same clicking noise. I called the company and they said it was defective so we went into town and bought a new one which took almost 1/3 the time to put up and was whisper quiet. That pretty much ate up the whole day so we didn't get anything else done we wanted to. Saturday I did a Get Jacked Lower Body workout and then DH and I cleaned and put in a new cooktop. We ended up having to cut or counter to make it fit but got it in there and it looks so awesome. My old cooktop was exactly that old looking and hard to keep clean. After that, we had my mom and dad and sister and her family out for a cookout. Sunday was my lazy day and it went by too fast. This morning I did a Get Jacked upper body workout and an interval run in Italy.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on PRS2 and TBGS! It's awful to be sitting in the shade wearing like that. I hope it cools down for you soon. I've been trying to avoid going most anywhere on the weekends these days because of too many people. I'm glad yo were able to get in and get what you needed at the farmers market.

Julie I think the reason ab stackers is feeling harder now is that instead of thinking about the stacking I am now thinking about how may abs are feeling while I'm doing it! I still like it though. Great job on your run in Italy and hike in Zion! Wow, you guys are really doing a lot of work on your house. It must be feeling like you have a brand new house! What a pain that the fan took up your whole day but I'm glad you got a new fan up there and it is working. It sounds like you needed a lazy day after Friday and Saturday!

Saturday I did Step Works and ME abs. Saturday we went out for dinner at a Mexican place. We were talking about how depressing it was though because the place was only half full. That's the most that they can have right now, but this place would normally be packed with people waiting on a Saturday night. By 8 pm they were almost cleared out and started to clean the place up for the night. Sunday was my rest day and I spent it cleaning and grocery shopping and then we went to a friends house for dinner. This morning was Pyramid pump upper body and six pack abs 1. I was so happy to have an upper body workout with no push ups! Today some of my girlfriends are coming over for lunch and a pool day. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Step Works plus ME abs! DH and I went to eat on a Saturday at noon and it was super bare in the restaurant that is usually packed at that time. Great job on PPUB plus 6 pack abs 1! Isn't that odd of Cathe to not have pushups? That is good that you are thinking about your abs during ab stackers. That is mind muscle connection which they say is what builds muscle. I can't say I always have that and sometimes try to distract myself so I don't think of the burn. Yes it is feeling like a whole new house at times. I really want a new kitchen sink too but not sure that is going to happen this year.

This morning I woke up and started to get ready to workout and tried really hard to come up with a reason not to workout because I really wasn't feeling like it and wanted to go back to bed. I ended up putting my big girl pants on and doing it convincing myself that I could just go lighter or do less reps if needed. I ended up having a great workout doing lower body Get Jacked. Now to remember that feeling the next time I want to skip a workout!

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.