Shipping Date for New DVDs.

SNM Videos

Administrator
At long last we do now finally have a production date for the new DVDs. We've just been told the production run for all four workouts will be completed next week and we should receive all four titles on November 19th. This is much later than we had anticipated, but because of all of the Christmas orders during this time of year it has caused some unusual delays with the duplicator. We plan on starting shipping the same day the DVDs arrive and will work through the weekend to try to get all the DVDs out in as short of time as possible. We apologize for the delay, but at least the end is in sight now.

Awesome!! Who cares that it's later than anticipated, it'll still be in our greedy little hands well before Christmas. Weeee!! Thank you Cathe and crew!!

I am soo excited to get them - just in time to burn off the extra Thanksgiving calories!!!
Thank you Cathe!!

Michelle

Woo! So excited!

Isn't it just 3 weeks after you had predicted? That doesn't seem like a big deal, I've had books on preorder on Amazon that get pushed back months at a time.

yes it's later than your first annoucement, but it's ok the same ;)!!!
I try to survive until the 19th of november :p
Thank you for the up date and have a great day
Ciao

Yay!! No complaints here...it's good to have a set date. Will we be able to retrieve the downloads on the 19th? That would be awesome!!!

Just in time for stuffin'

HOOORAY!!!
I don't care about the later date; I need the time to try to get in better condition to do these new workouts!!!!!:eek:

No need to apologize--we are getting them and that's all that matters!! :)
Thanks so much for ALL that you do for us!

At long last we do now finally have a production date for the new DVDs. We've just been told the production run for all four workouts will be completed next week and we should receive all four titles on November 19th. This is much later than we had anticipated, but because of all of the Christmas orders during this time of year it has caused some unusual delays with the duplicator. We plan on starting shipping the same day the DVDs arrive and will work through the weekend to try to get all the DVDs out in as short of time as possible. We apologize for the delay, but at least the end is in sight now.

This is AWESOME news! I can't wait!

Woot Woot Woot Woot ! ! !

Any chance those of us further away might get shipped first? ;)

Yes, a little jealous I'm on the West Coast . . . though totally enjoyed that the SD trip was out here and BEAUTIFUL in March ! :p

P. S. No need to answer . . . just a thought !

So excited for the new workouts. I need something to distract me from nursing school!!!! Cathe's workouts are such a great way to take a break and get added focus to study.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.