RT - did you get in?!?!

#80!! My first Road Trip, too, and I'm so excited. I'm glad there will be other first-timers there along with the veterans to show us the ropes. Woohoo!! <dancing around the room>

Nancy- Glad to see another Arizonian make it :D! I went in 2007 and it was a blast! I'm sure this one will be just as fun.:)

Yay Suzette! Glad you got it to work!

Google autofill is a feature of the google toolbar. You can enter in your information and save it ahead of time, then you just click a button to fill in forms. You can password protect your credit card info. Comes in very handy!

Thanks Jodi, I will do that next year!

KPLV 2SK1 you are not the only guy.I am 64.This will be my third roadtrip.I was the only male in 2005.Can't wait to see you all again.
Chris

Just because I'm a stickler for this type of thing I'll post this.

I am assuming that even though the invoice says it's for the 2008 August Road Trip we're good, right? Right?? <biting fingernails>

Nancy, I just saw that too...looks like they forgot to change it on the invoice but I'm sure it's fine. :D

Just because I'm a stickler for this type of thing I'll post this.

I am assuming that even though the invoice says it's for the 2008 August Road Trip we're good, right? Right?? <biting fingernails>

I noticed that too! They just didn't update it. You're good to go!

I'm an accountant and I saw the "2008 Road Trip" and paused--I'm always checking to make sure dates are correct! LOL! I continued you anyway!

I'm very excited, as this is my first road trip, and I can't wait to meet ya'all!!

Lisa

I wasn't going to do it and thought you only live ONCE and I want to meet CATHE! So I just did it on impulse- invoice 102! I can't wait to meet you guys even though the introvert in me is scared of not knowing anyone.

I wasn't going to do it and thought you only live ONCE and I want to meet CATHE! So I just did it on impulse- invoice 102! I can't wait to meet you guys even though the introvert in me is scared of not knowing anyone.

You sound just like me Patti! I was in your shoes in 2007. Scared to go because I didn't know anybody; yet, wanting to do something impulsive. Most of all I wanted to meet Cathe who I had been working out with almost exclusively for more than 10 years.

I'm glad you got in. From one introvert to another you won't regret it. Cathe is the sweetest person and her fans aren't too bad either;)

Me, too! But I decided I didn't want to let that get in my way.

Attn Newbies: Just to let you all know, you may not know anyone in person prior to going, but you will make many friends prior to Sunday. We are all a friendly bunch! :)

Attn Newbies: Just to let you all know, you may not know anyone in person prior to going, but you will make many friends prior to Sunday. We are all a friendly bunch! :)

Lorrayne is right...everyone is so friendly and so nice...you will meet lots of great people!

Thanks to you and to Jodi for the reassurance.

ETA: Jodi, I love your sig line. That was my screensaver at work for a long time!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.