RT - did you get in?!?!

Aww, I'm already reassured! You guys are awesome! And yes, I agree, I didn't want my naturally shy nature get in the way of doing this. I'm so excited! :)

Thanks to you and to Jodi for the reassurance.

ETA: Jodi, I love your sig line. That was my screensaver at work for a long time!

Thanks Nancy! It still makes me chuckle! (Especially when I have things I should be doing instead of playing here in Cathe-land!)

I'm in I can't believe it I thought I missed my chance and I am # 103 :eek: My first time going. I am so excited that I don't even care that my son spilled red gatorade on the tan carpet.

Hi!
I'm #51. I called my husband 2 minutes before registration, because I couldn't get my cursor to show up on my computer:confused:. He registered for me and was glad to do it(and I think he used google auto fill because he is is the slowest typist!). Anyway, this will be my first RT, and I'm also worried that I won't know anyone either(since I don't get a chance to be on these forums too much)-- it seems like everyone here knows each other. I hope I can fit in. :eek:. I was talking myself out of going, but, my husband gave me the push and said I'd have fun!

I'm excited to meet Cathe and everyone else!:cool:

Linda, no worries! Everyone is so friendly; you will make lots of friends. Your husband is right...you will have a great time!!! And I can assure you that you will fit in! Looking forward to meeting you! :)

Odd thing happened at after #101

Hi All! It was so weird how everything halted after sign up #101. Everything was going strong and steady and then at 2:20pm we were up to #101 and everything just stopped. I thought, hmmm, that's odd, I wonder why....Anyway the last 4 sign ups came in by 4pm so we are now officially sold out. I can't wait :D

No. 9 Checking In!!!!

Road Trippers:

I am looking forward to doing the happy dance with y'all in July! Did anyone else read the release we signed giving Cathe permission to share our pictures and videos in the media? Oh my word! I have 5 months to STS my butt into shape! Save me a place on the back row far from my buddy Frank (NFL Films cameraman) this year! LOL! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.