Prayers For ReneePruitt

(((((((RENEE AND FAMILY))))))) I'm just learning of this now! God Bless you and your family! My heart aches and breaks for you right now. I cannot begin to imagine the pain you are in right now. I'm deeply sorry for the loss of your son! May peace and strength be with you all. Love and Comfort hugs!

Renee, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now. {{{hugs}}}

Tina

Renee I am so sorry to hear off this. I have no words but wanted to let you know you are in thoughts as well. My heart breaks and cries for you.
I pray you find comfort and strength {{{{HUGS and Love }}}} to you.

Renee,

Wishing you peace to bring comfort, courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your heart.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Sherry

Oh Renee, I am so sorry for your loss. I will hold you and your family in my thoughts - my deepest condolences to you all.

Renee,

I am so sorry to hear your terrible news. We are all thinking of you and sending strength and love.

- sarah

Even though I don't know Renee except from her posts on this forum, I was very shocked and sad to read this devastating news. She really does bring such joy to this forum.

I already posted my condolences earlier, but I want to say again how very sorry I am for your loss Renee.

Natasha

Hello all, I am on my way to WVa to take my baby to rest in his real dads family blots. I just saw all the responses here. I have a hard time speaking but I can type I guess. I just wanted to thank you. Last night was hard it was the viewing of my beautiful boy. He was only 23 , I find mornings and night are what kills me. But what helps was when my mom past he was so strong for me and strong about God and what is tragedy I have to remember there is a reason for it all. He even told me his wish is to fall in love and have kids but if not he'd be ready for God to take him home. I found out last night there was 100's of people to see him and hug us. People my age told me about how he would help them in there yard, sit and talk for hours about God and how hard life was. My baby did find life difficult. But he tried to see things in a positive light. I will come back when I can without crying to give details. I still can not believe it. I keep thinking in the mornings I had a bad dream but then realize it is real so real, then I am lost again. I know people keep saying ill see him one day but honestly I know that but I have to wait a lifetime to hold my baby again. I can't breathe is all I can describe and at times I don't want to breathe. But I have a 25 year old who has a soul if a child that still needs me. And my baby Ryan would tell me to stop crying. Tomorrow they will put him to rest in the ground and that is gonna be the hardest thing ever. Please keep praying my friends. Thank you

God bless you, Renee. You are stronger than any human being needs to be. It sounds as though your son was an incredible young man and was loved by an entire community.

Peace.

Renee, I'm so glad he was a believer. That makes all the difference in the long run. May God comfort you and your family. Blessings, Martha

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.