Prayers For ReneePruitt

Renee I'm so sorry. My heart aches for you and your family. May the love of those around you, help you through the days ahead. You are in my thoughts and prayers...hugs.

Lulu

Renee,
I truly am sorry that you're going through such excruciating pain. It must be like a nightmare. Please find someone that you trust that you can talk to and unload the multitude of feelings that you must be experiencing. I have never seen such an outpouring of emotion for a beloved member of the forum like this before...many people are thinking of you and sending healing vibes your way.
{{{PEACE}}}

Renee: there are no words I can say that will take this pain away. I'm so sorry for your loss and cannot even imagine what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Renee - I just saw this and I want to tell you I'm so very very sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and we are all here for you. I can't imagine what you are going through - thinking of you and Nan is so right - please find someone to talk to - much love and healing to you and your family

I am so sorry, Renee. Love and hugs to you and your family. You have a huge number of friends here who are keeping you in our hearts.

Stebby

Renee- I can't even pretend to imagine what you are feeling. I don't know what to say....... I am so sorry

Sarah

Renee {{hugs}} I'm so sorry. This is such hard thing to go through. May his soul through the mercy of God rest in peace. My heartfelt sympathies...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.