My Mom passed away

My heart goes out to you and your family. I know how difficult this is for you. I lost my mother 2 years ago and there isn't a day that goes by that I do not think about her and miss her. Your Mom sounds like such a special person. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.(((((HUGS)))))

I am so very sorry about your loss. I can't imagine what you are going through, but you obviously had a loving family that cares for one another. I hope you find peace soon.

Oh, Joan, I am so sorry to hear this. My heart and pray go out for you and your family. I can't imagine how much pain you are going thru now. Lots of hugs for you.

My heart is breaking for you Joan. Please take care and know that a lot of people are thinking and praying for you during this difficult time.

I'm sorry for your loss Jonahnah. I can't imagine what you must be going through. HUGS to you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss. Your mom sounded really cool. I lost my mom unexpectedly 13 years ago, and still miss her; always will. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. ~~Nancy~~

Dear Jonahnah,

My deepest sympathies are with you and your family. May God bless you with His comfort & peace at this difficult time.

Your Mom sounds like a special lady and you have those memories to always cherish.

(((Hugs))) Linda

Jonahnah

Sending you hugs, prayers and thoughts. I feel for you - it's not easy but time will help. I lost my Dad this past January. Same age as your mother in fact. I had a small moment today thinking of him and then I smiled knowing he is in Heaven watching over me. Remember the wonderful things you and your Mother shared and keep the faith that you will see her again.

Dawn

((((((((((HUGS))))))) to you, your Dad, and your entire family. A loss, especially one so sudden, can leave one feeling empty and lonely...but take comfort in the memories of your Mom, it sounds like she loved life and all around her...God bless
julie

I'm at her funeral this weekend. She actually passed away last Saturday but I didn't post it as it helped to have a place to come where I could briefly set aside my overwhelming grief & think about something else besides how terribly much I miss her. :(

She turned 85 just 2 weeks ago. She'd been seriously ill and died unexpectedly of heart failure. I'm in Buffalo now w/ my Dad (his 84th bday was yesterday) and my 8 brothers and sisters.

My mom loved arranging flowers, cake decorating and had an awesome sense of humor right up to the very end. She adored chocolate (like mother, like daughter!) and her family.

My Dad is hanging in there now, but has a lot of tough days and nights ahead. He's been caring for her for months and the toll shows.

Any cyber support would be much appreciated.

Thanks Cathe friends.

My thoughts and prayeres are with you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.