My Mom passed away

I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like you had a wonderful relationship with your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Thank you all so much!! I can't tell you how much it meant to me to come home this afternoon and find all these good wishes waiting for me. :) You all are so sweet!

It was a hard, hard weekend for my family, but we did share MANY happy memories of my mom and that helped.

I'm feeling all those cyber hugs now and blowing kisses right back. Mwah!

Thank you again. You're the best!

I pray each night and day become more bearable and peaceful.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))Peggy

{{{{Jonahnah}}}}'

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother's passing (I just read this thread now, as I haven't been online much this weekend).

My condolences to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. It's hard to lose someone you love. My dad passed away a while back and I still miss him.

i am so sorry to hear of your loss. i cant imagine what you and your family are going through. my deepest prayers and sympathies are with you all!! you can always come on the boards for some support!!!!!!!!! we are here for you :)

(((HUGS))) Joan sorry I'm so late to post my condolences. I just got back from my trip and I saw your post. I'm so sorry for your loss and I wanted to let you know that you're in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh, Joan, I am so, so sorry for your loss! Sending you lots of {{{HUGS}}} and I will be sure to keep you in my thoughts!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.