My Mom passed away

I'm sorry, Jonahnah. Please take solace in your brothers and sisters and your father. Your post brought tears to my eyes. Your Mom is looking down at all of you and will be comforted in her loving family. Take care.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Losing a mother is difficult...I lost mine 25 yrs ago and there's not a day that goes by without thinking of her, but the pain does ease with time.

Your mother sounded like a wonderful lady. Keep the good times in your thoughts. My heartfelt prayers go out to you and your family.

Take care,

My condolences go out to you and your family. It's never easy to lose someone we love. :( May God rest her soul and may God bless you and your family. Take care.

Joan,

My heart goes out to you and your family. I know how difficult this is for you. I lost my mother 6 years ago and there isn't a day that goes by that I do not think about her and miss her.

You will always have your mother with you. She will be in your heart, and a part of your soul forever.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I can say I understand and that may not help much now, but know as you need additional support in the future we will be here for you !

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers as you go through your weekend. I hope you can help your Dad through this too - my father was strong at the beginning but needed lots of support once it hit him a bit later.

I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a parent is so difficult. You and your family are in my thoughts through this difficult time. Please remember to take good care of yourself during this time even as you're helping others, such as your Dad. Hopefully you can take solace in the fact that she is at peace now. {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

anne

I am so sorry for your loss. May all the wonderful memories of your mom provide peace and comfort to get you through this most difficult time.

{{{Hugs}}}

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope happy memories of your mom will bring comfort to you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Hugs!

Joan, I'm so sorry to hear this!!! You KNOW you're in our constant thoughts and prayers, as is your Dad. {{{HUGS}}}

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.