Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest

CBS also confirmed he is dead.

I'm shocked there has been 3 celebrity deaths in such a short time. Very sad day indeed.

Janie

CBS also confirmed he is dead.

I'm shocked there has been 3 celebrity deaths in such a short time. Very sad day indeed.

Janie

And the death of the very talented Indian Classical Musician - Ali Akbar Khan - died June 18th. (my ds took lessons from him:()

Am I the only one not shedding a tear over the death of a PEDOPHILE?!

Farrah dying is sad. Michael dying is....no less than what he deserves for molesting children.

Before anyone attacks me, yes, I feel bad for his children. But how sad that they were conceived as a token for him, with the express intent of them NOT having a mother? Gadzooks, people.

Farrah dying is sad. Michael dying is....no less than what he deserves for molesting children.

Before anyone attacks me, yes, I feel bad for his children. But how sad that they were conceived as a token for him, with the express intent of them NOT having a mother? Gadzooks, people.

No, you aren't alone.

I am saddened that someone died, but am also saddened that MJ took the spotlight off FF's life and death. I'm not a huge fan of celebrites, but would much rather see FF in the news than that creepy MJ. I used to be his biggest fan back in the Thriller days, but he went on to become (or just went more public with it) one of the weirdest, creepiest people!

And I hope his children find a suitable parent now. I apologize to those who do not agree with my view, but it is my opinion.

Saddened by Farrah - shocked by Michael.
A shame for them both. I would have thought more would have been mentioned about Farrah.........

No attacks coming from this direction, only complete agreement!

I can feel compassion for someone and their loved ones despite the choices they have made or what they have done with their lives.

He was a genius when it came to music and dance.

And - yes - it is sad Farrah passed away on the same day.

Last edited:
I've never been convinced that he was a pedophile. And he was acquitted, so I'm not the only one that wasn't convinced. So, yes, I am sad about his death, but I am more sad about his life. There was always a terrible sadness about him and I doubt anyone could have withstood the pressure of the life that he lived from the time of 5 years old. I remember worrying about him when I was just 15 years old. It is shocking that he survived as long as he did, really. Fame is a tragedy so often, and there was no one more famous than him. Certainly, he was never given the tools to handle that fame.

I remember staring at his album cover for Thriller for literally hours. He was so beautiful back then.

Last edited:
Well, no doubt over the next couple of weeks, the tabloids will be sure to rip him apart many times over, the way they have his whole life. Enjoy!

I have no idea if Michael was guilty or not as none of us knows what is factual, and what isn't. I can't imagine being so famous from such a young age, no wonder he was a "freak".

However, I think artistically he was a genius. I never bought an MJ album, but I did respect his talent. His death is really more of a shock than anything else. I hope his family is there for his children. I never paid much attention to the arrangements he had with their "mothers" (and I do use that term loosely). I know one was the dental hygenist (?) but had read that "Blanket's" mother was a surrogate...who knows. I just hope the papperazzi (sp?) leaves the children alone.

I find Michael's death Sad, irregardless of everything. I think he was a tormented soul, and I find that very sad. I also feel for the family.

Also deeply saddened by Farrah Fawcett's passing. She was an amazing woman. I saw her documentary not long ago, and it made an impression on me that I will not soon forget.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Jesus Christ

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.