Lurkers Invitation 2010

Welcome back Janie I'm glad you are back and safe:D but I bet no body is as happy as Mr Joey I love your pictures you have a good ones, you swimming with your new friend and OMG your nails are amazing, did you went to those fancy dinner every night? and dance every night?! wow you just got home Janie and already working out?!!!! I guess you got home all ready and charge up to get right back to your routine ha!!! good for you!!;)

Pam that would be so nice if you get something from that lottery ticket.... so don't forget to check this weekend Lol ;)OMG I don't think that would be a good place to go to celebrate, let see if some day I get to win the lottery the place for me to go to celebrate would beeeee... a fitness store and plastic surgery:confused: yea that would be me:p;) have about you Pam?!
I'm not a big drinker though that's why I don't drink, but I was thinking the same, maybe I need something to drink:eek::rolleyes:
I'm glad this is the last week of S&H so you get to enjoy your workout! and good you did not got hurt I know I've trip over the step so many times and I've never ever got hurt before, How its your shoulder?!
Happy Anniversary!!! This year its our 9 anniversary too!

Cheryl my Internet problems are a long line waiting for the computer at home, with 5 people wanting to use it at the same time:confused::confused: good for you that you get to change your schedule to go work so you can workout! why did you change your job?! its this one a better one?! For some reason I get lazy to workout int he evenings I have to many people around me, talking, asking, demanding attention, that's why I like to workout when no body is home, some times I do at noon but my little one knows and she let me workout on peace and quit. I hope that when I have to go back to work I have the energy to get up early again to workout before anything... that's going to be something :confused::confused:

Pam good choice for you to change your workout, I can't believe that you hate running but you love the bike... OMG triceps I know ouch:eek: enjoy your dinner and show...aww so romantic:D

Poor Joey! Janie got home to make him workout and double Lol!!!
good picture of the cliff divers!!

Well yesterday I did Elliptical 60 min and then came home and do S&H legs, my ankle did not bother me at all... weird because yesterday morning I had PT and the girl was torching my ankle ouch that hurt:confused: but I felt good after, that's why I decide to do legs... I'm not that sore just a little bit:p today I had parents conference with mt pre-k Stacy and after that I stay to help the teachers, got home and workout... I did S&H biceps/triceps because tomorrow I won't have time to workout since Girls Scout are having a trip we have to leave early 9:00 am so when we get back maybe I will do some cardio...
I hope for the next rotation I'm able to do cardio at home, I'm getting tired of driving to the gym.

Pam I was forgetting yesterday I did the mango salsa OMG it was so good!!Thanks
Have a good Friday everyone I'll talk to you later:p:D

Eunice, Those nails aren't mine, but it was done on our ship. Aren't they a blast? Yes, went to fancy dinner and dancing every single night. It was amazing!:D I had to continue with the exercise for fear I would gain and gain and gain. Haven't gained any weight, but didn't lose either. I'm very lucky that I kept very busy. I worked out in the gym everyday and danced off my meals every night. I was a very busy person. LOL:eek:

Good job on your workouts. Three in one day? You be careful not to overwork yourself, even if you can't workout the next day. I'm glad you are not hurting anymore. Now stay that way.;)

Janie

Pam I prefer to do my workouts in the morning as well but trying to do them at 4 - 4:30 in the morning was just not working out either. I can't get the energy that early in the morning anymore. It will be difficult in the evening but I seem to be able to put more into my workouts. Good luck with your staff problems. I agree that wine does help. Your cats sound like ours. Same thing on the weekends one of ours will sit on my chest and start hitting my face with his paw. I know when it is time to trim his nails LOL.

Janie, My hours won't change until next week so I didn't do one tonight. Tomorrow I will get back into it. Those repositioning cruises are reasonable aren't they. We did one from Vancouver down to LA about 9 years ago. It was cheap and it let us know if it would be something we would want to do for a longer period.

Eunice I am lucky that both DH and myself have our own computers. I couldn't imagine how fustrating it would be to have to wait your turn to get onto the computer. I changed my job to get more experience so I can maybe get a promotion before I retire to up my pension. The Regional office where I went to have wanted me there for a while but due to budget restraints have only been able to bring me over now. I hear ya in getting lazy in the evenings to workout but for me the mornings seem to be worse. The summer will be difficult because the sun comes around to my workout room in the evening and all the neighbours are out so that will be a challenge.

Cheryl

Janie Wow, you really jumped back into some serious working out! I am sure you were sore after that!

Our dinner last night was at a little french bistro. It's a really cute little place with good food and they do reasonably sized portions instead of the giant ones that so many places do. The show we saw was Wicked and we had 3rd row seats which was awesome. It was a really good show. My DH isn't always big on musicals, but he really liked it.

I just love to dance with someone like your brother, it makes it so much fun! It's so nice that you got to spend some nice quality time with your family, but I know what you mean, just not the same without your Joey there too. I love the cliff diver pictures. Those guys are just amazing, scares me to death!

Eunice

I still haven't checked that lottery ticket, I need to do that. I told the guy that talked me ito buying it that I will come back and share with him if I win the $244 milliion ;) I think the place for me to celebrate would be a really nice restaurant with a huge steak and a really nice glass of red wine :p Then a trip to Tahiti :D
Thanks for the anniversary wishes, when is yours? I guess that is something else we have in common- married 9 years this year :)

So glad that your ankle wasn't bothering you, that sounds like a very good sign! I'm so glad you liked the mango salsa. I just love it! I love mangos and they have been really cheap around here lately, so I've been buying them a lot

Janie That's great that you kept your workouts up while you were on the cruise, and of course dancing is a great way to burn some calories! I think that is a very good vacation when you can have fancy dinners every night but not gain any weight .

Cheryl Yes 4-4:40 is really tough. I can get myself up at 5:00 if I don't have to do it every day, but any earlier than that is really hard. And then you end up being tired all day too. That is so funny about your cat hitting you in face with his paw, at least mine just meows at me :p

This morning I did the cardio pre-mix from Drill max and S&H biceps and the abs from that disk. It was a good tough workout and my biceps are still talking to me! I was so happy to put that barbell down at the end of every set of the barbell curls! Our new furniture is coming today :D It came so fast I couldn't believe it. We haven't had a chance to even start looking at mattresses yet though, so it may be awhile before we actually sleep in it. We moved our other bed into the guest room yesterday so are sleeping in there for now. It is really confusing the cats :p They like to hang out in our room, but now that don't know where to hang out.

Here's a project from my fusing class. It's kind've hard to see in this picture, but I thought it turned out cute. I have a really cool bowl in progress that I should get next week and now I am making a sink :)

polka dot bowl.jpg

Have a great Saturday everyone!
Pam

In about an hour I will be doing a cardio for almost an hour. Yikes!

Warning: WOOHOO! These are celebrators after the divers performances. Very unique and, well, (swallowing hard) you get an eye full.:eek::eek::eek:

386873548.jpg
386873545.jpg

386873542.jpg
386873539.jpg

386873536.jpg
386875099.jpg

Cheryl, I will always (if possible) go on repositioning cruises if I ever cruise again. I hope someday I will. Do you think you will cruise again?

I bet you are excited about your hours changing next week. I'm excited for you.;)

Pam, I love your bowl! What will you be using it for? Do you have a kiln or do you use the class kiln? What type of glass are you using? Hard or soft? That is so interesting to me! Your making a sink out of glass? Tell me more!

Wasn't so sore after the workout at home, because the ship had a gym and I worked out everyday. But, I was really lucky not gaining any weight. I don't know how I managed that at all!:confused: But, I'm grateful.:)

The dinner you had sounds divine and I love musicals. Sounds like you had a great time.

Drill Max and S&H Biceps is a down right tough workout for sure. Good for you.

Once your bed is set up the way you like, take a picture of it and share. Poor kitties, they seem to adjust though.LOL:) It won't be long before they will curl up and be back to doing what they do best. Sleep.

Take care everyone and have a great weekend,

Janie

Last edited:
Well this morning I started the get ready for summer rotation. I needed some structure put back into my workouts instead of doing whatever. So this mornings workout was the step portion from SJP and the cardio portion of Cardio and Weights. Tomorrow is Muscle Max, I haven't done that one in a long time :eek:

Pam Your dinner sounds awesome. French food is so good. I haven't heard of the show Wicked. I should go look it up to see what it is about. I end up tired all day too if I work out that early too. I know some people say that they are energized all day.....not me all I want to do is to go back to bed. Your workout today was hard. The cardio portion of Drill Max is hard enough and then to do the S&H Biceps.....wow you go girl. It's exciting to get new furniture. That is a neat piece that you made. Your making a sink???? Will you use it in your home?

Janie, An eyefull but a nice eyefull. Those cliff divers are crazy. I would love to go cruising again. One day..... The ships have good food too don't they. I think the working out and dancing helped keep the weight off. I am looking forward to the new hours. It is a little earlier that what I am used to but at least I get home at a decent hour.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms. We are having my parents and brother over for a Mother's Day lunch tomorrow.

Cheryl

Happy Mothers to you my friends, Pam, Cheryl, Janie.....
Yesterday I got home so late from the girls scout trip, and sooo tired, we drove 2 hours going down and 2 back.. and for the lunch and build the bear it took for ever...
I'll be back later and have a good day...

Janie Those celebrators are quite fit,they look great!

I'm not really sure what I'll use the bowl for, probably bread or something. In fact I should;ve used it for the rolls with dinner last night! I do have a kiln, but I used the class kiln for this. The sink I'm making is too big for my kiln so I'm doing that in their kin as well. I'm not sure what you mean by hard or soft glass? :confused: It's the big sheets of glass like I get for stained glass and then I cut it to shape and put it in the kiln. Once it's fused together it goes back in the kiln in a mold to shape it. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this weeks piece turned out. It was already fused last week and is being slumped (tha'ts the shaping with the mold).

Cheryl I'm planning on starting that rotation next week once I finish Cathe's March rotation. I've been enjoying this one although last week was a tough week. Wicked is the story of the Wicked Witch of the west from the Wizard of Oz and how she got to be the wicked witch. It was very cute.
I actually feel like I shouldn't be saying that I'm making the sink, because it's just three pieces of glass fused together and then slumped and they will drill the hole for me in the bottom. I plan to use it in our basement bathroom when we finish or bathroom.

Eunice I hope you had fun on the girl scouts trip, and I hope you got spoiled yesterday for Mother's day!

This morning was Low Impact Circuit. I love the abs on that disc. Yesterday we ordered a mattress and it will be here the end of next week, so we'll finally get to use the new furniture! I will take a picture once we get it. Of course I still have to get linens for it :rolleyes: Yesterday for Mother's day I had my mom, 2 sisters, 2 nieces, nephew and nephew in law (?) over for dinner. We did a good old BBQ - ribs and chicken, potato salad, baked beans and fresh strawberries with cream cheese pound cake. Guess I better work out hard this week! :p I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day! have a good Monday!
Pam

Janie those divers remind me the ones from Acapulco Guerrero, that was loooooonnngg time ago when I was little girls my dad used to take us there for vacations I remember it was a lot of fun.
So you have fun at that cruse, workout, dance, eat and have fun with your brother... that was nice. I miss my brothers too, but on June/15 I'm going to Mexico with my Stacy for a week :DI'm going to see my 2 sisters and 2 brothers and a lot of Nice's, nephew's:p I'm having some trouble with my DH because hes mom told him a hell a lot of stories about people that I don't know if she knows that they have a really bad experience. But if everything works out I'll be taking my daughter:D

Pam you are so good!!! wow I like your bowl!!!;) and the new project that you are doing sound fun and hard too!
Nice you'll be getting your new mattress soon. My anniversary its October/28 9 years OMG time goes so fast... before my DH was good doing presents not anymore..I don't blame him since I don't work its hard for a big Family to have that much fun with only one income:confused: When you say the tittle of the show, I thought that was your feeling for the S&H series hahaha I thought oh men she really hate that series.:confused: But I got it it was the show you went to.
Cheryl I'm planning on starting that rotation next week once I finish Cathe's March rotation. How do you like it?! first I thought about doing Cathe's May rotation but I want to keep up with Pam and maybe Janie and you'll be ahead of us but that's ok, we all will have something to do at once:D that would be fun!!!

Pam I didn't get spoiled for Mother's Day but I got a nice quit day! My 2 little ones did something at school for me I loved it, my oldest got me a pretty plant, my DH clean the house, kitchen , did laundry, fold it, on Saturday when I was away for the girls scout trip... 20 little girls screaming, laughing, yelling, it was fun for them that's for sure.. so even when I cook yesterday it was nice... he took Stacy and Rachel to the pool. Your BBQ sounds Yummy and I'm sure you had fun, with all that food oh yeah you have to workout extra:confused: Just Kidding...

Today I went to the PT and she told me that it was ok for me to do step, of course she does not have any idea on what kind of step we all do, but since it was circuit for today I took the chance:D it felt good after a while.I'm pretty sure I'm going to hurt after but that's the process.. Cathe use the step high with the 2 raisers on each side I only used 1 on each side to make it easy on my ankle, OMG its been a while since I did step... I got a little bit sick of my stomach, but I enjoy every minute of it and I can't wait for tomorrow's workout.
something funny that happen to me this weekend, I had to go to the restroom really bad when we were driving to the mall that it was 2 hours away I did not wanted to say anything until we got closer, OMG I almost needed to get new jeans:eek::confused: I had to ran I even forgot about my ankle until I got out from the bathroom:confused: my heart bit was up, I felt like I had to faint... just funny.

Have a good day everyone!!:D:p;)

PamIt's so cool what you are making. I would never of thought of making my own sink. It will be nice when you can use your new furniture. Definately take pictures so we can see what it looks like. Your Mother's Day BBQ sounds really good.

Eunice I like this rotation. Today was Step Blast one of my favorites. I will be a little ahead of all of you but not by much. Glad to hear your ankle is better. That was too funny with your trip to the mall. Isn't it the way that the closer you get to where you are going the harder it is to hold it and then you can't get your pants down fast enough when you finally get to a washroom LOL...

Cheryl

Joey and I had a rest day today. Will be doing a full body workout tomorrow plus a cardio for me. Most likely will do one of the STS Cardios.

We decided to get a little dog, so Joey and I have been on the computer for the last couple of days trying to find what we think would be a good match for us. We wanted a female for sure and had to have short hair and it must be a puppy.

From hybrids to purebreds we kept searching. Then I found this sight called Adopt A Pet in Shelton (our town) that was only 10 or 15 min. away from us.

I went there and saw 4 terrier and chihuahua mix dogs there. They weren't baby puppies, but they did look young. I had my eye on two of them, but one really grabbed my heart.

Went home to get Joey to look at them. They were all males, and no one knew how old they were or their stories, except someone rescued them from CA. and They were scheduled to be euthanized today. But they were saved! The person that is in charge had a day off today. So there weren't a lot of questions answered.

Joey and I kept noticing one of them, and how much it looked like Molly. We held it and loved it. The temperament, cuddling, licking, it seemed we had Molly in our arms except this dog had short hair and was male.

We asked each other the same question at the same time and said "This looks and acts like Molly!" We held him some more and knew we had to have this dog.

As we were talking to the kennel cleaners and fixer uppers, the manager just happen to come in. We told her how interested we were in adopting him and if we could please take him home today. She said she was very busy and to come back tomorrow and we could have him by Thursday. As I was holding him, I asked her "By Thursday? I don't want him in here a minute longer and would really like to take him home today". She said tomorrow she will get everything ready for us to take him home and that one more night with his companions will be OK.

We weren't looking for an older dog (he may be 3 years old) not looking for a male, but man, he grabbed our hearts because he was such a kind and gentle doggie. In memory of Molly, and because he looks and acts so much like her, we are going to name him Rolly.

I'm in the middle of making him meals, went to the store and bought liver, chicken hearts, stew meat, hamburger (all things we don't eat) and bones for him to chew on. Took down all of Molly's toys and going to donate them to Rolly. Will put them in the washing machine to clean them up. I do have a bran new stuffed animal just for him to bite on when he gets here tomorrow. And he will be sleeping under the covers with me every night.

I don't know how this happened looking for one thing and finding something entirely different, yet very familiar. Do you think Molly might of had anything at all to do with this? I wonder sometimes. Or maybe it's just the chihuahua and terrier mix disposition.

We are excited as can be, and after our exercises tomorrow we will have another addition to our family. I just can't wait! We expect to have him for 10 or more years. His life will be full of wonder and excitement and very busy and full of love and everything a doggie could possibly want out of life. We all are going to be very happy. But, I did cry for my Molly and felt like I was pushing her aside, but I'm not. She will always be in my mind and memories, always.

Take care every one. Will be taking lots of pictures for you to see.

Janie

Eunice I can't even imagine trying to raise a family on one income these days, I know it must be really tough, it's hard enough with 2. It sounds like you are such a fantastic mother though, your family is very lucky! That is so funny that you thought Wicked was my description for S&H :p It's a pretty good description though :D
I don't know, it sounds to me like you got pretty spoiled for mother's day. how nice that your DH did al that cleaning. I think I would've needed a glass of wine after a day like you had on Saturday with the girl scout's trip ;)

I'm so glad that you got cleared for step - just be very careful about it. We don't want you re-injuring that ankle! Will you be doing HST today? There isn't a lot of cardio in it, but the segments are pretty intense. How is your ankle feeling today after your workout yesterday? Too funny on your trip to the mall. I'm glad you made it!

Cheryl The whole reason I took a fusing class 2 years ago was because I wanted to make my basement sink. here I am finally making it but the basement is no closer to being done. :rolleyes: My husband is really good at that kind of thing so wants to do it himself, but he works and travels so much that he doesn't have any time. Maybe when he retires....:confused: I love Step Blast too!

Janie Oh a new puppy!! How exciting! Every time I see a puppy I want to get one, but we just aren't home enough to have one. Another thing for the list for after we retire :rolleyes: I'm sure it will be a very long list by then!
It sounds like you found that special dog that was meant for you. I know when I have been looking for my cats I have always known that I wanted a female and I've had 3 males. You just know when you see the right one! It's too bad that you weren't able to bring him home with you, but he'll be there before you know it! I definitely think that Molly had a hand in this! She'll never be replaced she'll awlays have that place in your heart, but that's the wonderful thing about our hearts - there is always room for more! I can't wait to see pictures of your Rolly!

This morning I did High Step Training. Another good one that I haven't done in a long time. I was able to do all the shoulder work with no problem too. Hooray! Have a great Tuesday ladies!

Pam

Last edited:
Good morning!
Sorry to be MIA, my work schedule got crazy last week with a co-worker out, lots of OT. But I'm back and back on track today.

Hi Janie! We haven't really talked too much. Wow, a new puppy~ How fun! Really looking forward to the pics. Your cruise looks amazing, I would love to go on one eventually.

Pam~ Glad to hear your shoulder didn't bother you this morning - woo-hoo!

I think I'm going to be restarting the Getting Ready for Summer rotation. I wasn't able to keep up with it very well with all the OT last week, and I want to stay true to it to see good results. Today started with the LIS circuit premix from 4DS. I haven't done a lot of the premixes from 4DS, really kinda liked it.

Our Save the Date cards came in yesterday, so we're busy getting those ready to go out. They're really cute. I'll try to get one scanned tonight and posted for you to see.

Hope you all have a great day!

Pam, Oh! I cried when you said "that's the wonderful thing about our hearts - there is always room for more! " That is so true!. As soon as we pick Rolly up today, I'll take pictures for you all to see.

I also had a very large list of things I want to do when I retired, and I'm still not through the list yet. I was lucky and quit the working force about 19 years ago. Joey retired and wanted to travel so that's what we did and still doing it at least once a year for a few months at a time. Our next escapade will be in Sept. Don't know when we'll be back, maybe for Christmas.

Congratulations for HSS. I just love that one. So glad your shoulders did well with that.

Kelly, OT sucks, I know, but hey, it's extra money. How is your co-worker doing?

Won't be going anywhere long and fascinating for awhile, so I'm looking forward to getting to know you and catching up with everything. The cruise was once in a life time thing that one of my sisters paid half of. Couldn't say no to that and so glad I didn't. If you ever have a chance to go on one, even just one time, do it. The experience is awesome.

Getting Ready for Summer rotation does sound like a commitment. Good luck on that and will be cheering you on all the way! Aren't premixes great though? Good job.

Looking forward to seeing the Save The Date cards.

Janie

Cheryl your description to what happen to me its better then mine its so funny I still giggling about it, I was just thinking what if it happen in the middle of the mall in front of tons of people that I don't know... I almost give up and seat down and cry :eek::eek: NOW too funny ha!!!
You are going to be our "forecast" Lol if we want to know something we will ask you. I'm so glad I'm going to be able to do Step Blast one day I love that one too.
Janie that puppy its going to be a spoiled puppy:p I bet if he could talk he would've ask to let hem go with you the same day... how excited woohoo!!! I can wait to see your Polly :D:D I wonder if you can concentrate in your workout thinking about the puppy:p

Pam you have no idea on how hard it is to raise this big family, but we are fine... I finally made my mind I'm not taking Stacy with me and my DH its happy and I'm happy" If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy"
I keep thinking about it, I have to get me a bottle of wine but what kind?! I have no idea:confused: every time I see the liquor store I think about you Pam:confused: I have to ask Pam!! she is the expert!!!;)
I was gonna ask you on FB how was the HST today I don't have that one so I was wondering if instead I can do HSCHallenge?! My ankle didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, but still it got little aching :confused: I guess is because its the first time I use it to workout, but its ok..
I'm glad your shoulder its doing good!! woohoo!! this id the last week of the rotation how fun are you taking a week of rest?! maybe I won't..

Hi Kelly glad you are able to come back!!

I'm going to workout I'll be back later ;):p:D

OMG I'm done working out, I did High Step Challenge instead, I don't have the HST it was good but I'm sore from yesterday workout...I wonder why my back its sore and my legs too, I'm pretty sure I'm going to feel this one tomorrow. I was happy to do biceps and shoulders with heavy weight, more then Cathe did because she did not say how heavy she was using until the end of the set's on yesterday shoulder's W/O.
And today I riped my bands I'm going to need new ones.... the green one its gone long ago and today was the pink one now I only have the blue witch is the heavy one that one its going to make me cry and no, not tears of happiness :confused: for sure.
Happy Tuesday today I have the Brownies Bridge ceremony and we have to bring food:confused: I have no idea on what to bring I have to think and think fast because its today:p

Kelly Welcome back, I was wondering what happened to you. Sorry you had such a crazy week, hope this week is calmer! I'm planning on starting Get Ready for summer next week and so is Eunice and maybe Janie (?)

Janie OK, I cried when read that you cried :eek: I bet you are playing with Rolly right now! We are all dying to see his cute little face!

You and Joey must've have planned well to be able to retire so young! How wonderful that you are living your dream of traveling too. I don't want to wish my life away, but I am ready for that! Do you know where you are going in September?

Eunice I was thinking about you when I was at work today. I was in a meeting with our VP and had to go to the bathroom REALLY badly. I ket watching the clock because the meeting was supposed to be an hour long. Well, after an hour and 15 minutes I was dying so I finally got up and left the room! That's the last time I'll drink 2 big cups of tea right before a meeting!
I'm glad you are happy with your decision not to take Stacy with you on your trip. I bet your MIL is happy too. Now as far as what kind of wine, it all depends on what you like! I like very dry red wines, but most people who haven't been wine drinkers need to work up to that with a riesling or white zinfandel. Do you think you would like sweet or dry or somewhere in between? HST and HSC are quite a bit alike so you definitely did a very similar workout. I like both of them but can't remember which one I like better. I think HSC is coming up though so I will find out. I'm so glad your ankle is feeling better! :D I don't have a week of rest in my calendar....I was wondering if I needed one but I probably will start the rotation next week.

I get so mad at Cathe when she doesn't tell us ahead of time what weight she is using! She didn't tell us the weight of her barbell at all in HST! I bet you will be sore all over tomorrow!!! What did you end up making for the Brownie Bridge ceremony? I hope it was good :p have a nice evening all!

Pam

Good morning ladies!
Happy Wednesday to ya! Ok, first, I gotta say, what is up with this weather?? It's the middle of May and we have snow on the ground?? :mad: Oh well, at least it wasn't much.
Today was a KPC/Legs & Glutes premix to balance the upper body emphasis from yesterday. It occured to me that as much as I love KPC, I haven't done L&G very often at all. I really like the one-legged deadlifts~burnin'! But in a good way. Feelin' pretty good today - nice and motivated.

Pam~That sounds good to me on the rotation. I do believe I will be joining you on that. :)

Janie~Were you able to pick up Rolly?
Yep, that is the one thing I'm looking forward to on the OT, is my paycheck next week LOL The extra $ will be going into savings to have some wedding fun with it -ring pillow, toasting glasses...the possiblities are endless! :D

Eunice~I don't have High Step Challenge, but it sounds like a good one! How are you feeling today? ;) What did you end up baking? I love baking - I have a good recipe for banana split cake. Not healthy, but so yummy!

Hope you have a great day!

387051980.jpg
387051977.jpg

After a shot Rolly just wasn't feeling very well. He's resting. Joey says he tolerates Rolly. Yeah right!
387051975.jpg
387051974.jpg
387051973.jpg

Rolly, most of the time, looks like he is smiling.LOL Isn't that cute?

Eunice, It was really hard to do our workout, but maybe we did half of it.:eek::rolleyes:.

HSC is a great workout. Good for you! Wow! I'm impressed that you went heavier than Cathe. I can't do that yet, I most of the time am up to her, but sometimes I just can't and have to go lighter.

Pam, Oh my, Rolly is so cute! He's even better than we thought he would be. Loves to play ball, chew on stuffed animals and makes them fly in the air. Need to work on come. Hasn't had an accident yet. Been catching him so far. There's so much more that we are learning about him.

Joey did plan very well about his retirement. He took an early on so he could enjoy traveling and hiking and all that wonderful stuff.

In Sept. will be in Utah. We love to rock hound there, and find dinosaur bones, petrified wood...It's marvelous.

kmac0527, Snow? That's awful, can't tell me our weather isn't changing. Good job on KPC/Legs & Glutes. Love the one legged dead lifts too. Really gets into those muscles. Your motivation helps me with my motivation. Keep up the good work.

Enjoy your savings for your up coming wedding. How excited you must be!:D;).

Take care and see you all later tonight,

Janie

Last edited:
Kelly SNOW??? :confused: in May! WTH is going on? That is just wrong. I guess I need to stop griping about the air conditioner being turned up too high at work! :rolleyes:
It sounds like you had a great workout this morning. Good job! one-legged dead lifts. ouch is right! Glad to hear you will be joining the party on the rotation! That's very fun that you'llo be able to get some of those extra fun things for your wedding. It makes the OT more tolerable huh?

Janie OMG Rolly is absolutely ADORABLE!!!! It is just not possible to resist that face! I love the picture where he looks like he's smirking! You are going to have so much fun with that little guy. Please give him a big squeeze from me! He looks like he's just so full of life! Utah sounds wonderful. I hope you'll be checking in with us while you are there!

This morning was 40/20 and CM segment 1. I could've used a longer break between this time and the last time I did 40/20 :p Luckily I got a really good sleep last night. I hate those jump side turn and tucks and we have to do 2 sets of them right off the bat! I hope 40/20 isn't in the rotation for next week! ;) I'm enjoying doing the CMs too, it had been awhile since I had done them. Happy Humpday everyone!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.