Lia Sophia?

Liann

Cathlete
Anyone ever buy their jewelry before? I have a "niece-in-law" who is throwing a party and I'm wondering if the jewelry is worth it or if it's crap (just being blunt here). Anyone buy or been to a Lia Sophia party before?

Liann,

I have several items from Lia Sophia. I like each piece that I have and have never had a problem with any of it. My neck and ears have never turned green and none of the pieces have broken. :eek: I don't think the quality is bad for what you pay. I made the most of my purchases by buying the pendants that can be put on just about any chain-Lia Sophia or otherwise. I don't wear jewelry a lot so either it has lasted because I don't wear it often or the quality is there. They have some really cute stuff.

Compared to Silpada, I'll take Lia Sophia every time. JMHO. :) (disclaimer: I do not sell Lia Sophia):D

HTH!

Oh, Thank God this thread was about jewelry!!! I thought you were asking about a baby name!!! :eek::eek:

You scared me there for a minute Liann!!!

Funny...I just got an invite to a Lia Sophia party (by a cousin of DH).
Also funny...My sister was debating between the names Lia and Sophia for her baby. Lia is 4 months old now. ;)

I've looked online a little bit at their catalog and there's some nice stuff. The party isn't until the end of April so I have some time to look thru it more closely.

Let us know if you buy anything...

Kel

Really nice stuff. I own several necklaces and earrings and love them all - always get compliments. You can get some good deals at the parties. This is one of the only "parties" that I usually attend. In general, I hate home parties, but this one I make an exception for:)

Now go buy yourself something nice!
Heidi

Yeah I could go broke on Lia Sophia, it's why I dont' go to parties! :eek: Quick fyi, I'm pretty sure ( not 100%) that the guy named this line of jewelery after his daughters ( Lia and Sophia). :)

I love Lia Sophia jewlery. I have a few peices that I wear with everything. One is a long necklace that can be turned into a chocker, belt, bracelett etc. Plus if you keep your boxes and reciept, you can exchange them if you get bored with it.

I also have a few pieced of jewelry from this line, love all of it. However, I don't think I'd spend full price on the items. I had a book party and was able to get quite a big discount on the things I wanted. I have a hard time paying a lot for jewelry. I got some great deals, though. Good quality, that's for sure.

I bought a necklace I really liked. The only one I really liked at the party, but it was around $75. I thought that was a little high, but I did like the necklace. I told myself, I would only buy one and not get sucked in.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.