ICE Low Impact Sweat Video Clip

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

ICE pre-sale prices will end in just a few more days on Monday, Nov 30th and this is your last chance to get the ICE discount bundle for only $87.97. That's only $12.57 per DVD! Order Now at: http://shop.cathe.com/ICE-s/119.htm

Our first teaser clip is from ICE Low Impact Sweat and shows several segments from the main workout as well as video clips from the "Bonus Blizzard Blast", Bonus Muscle Meltdown - Shoulders and "Bonus ICY Core #2.

This all low impact workout (except for the Bonus Blizzard Blast) will surely take “low” to new heights! Low Impact Sweat includes two short but intense workouts that will keep your metabolism revved and keep that fat melting! Both of the two segments remain low impact throughout and utilize HiiT Training movements to ensure great results in a short amount of time! In segment one we will use light hand weights and a fitness mat to keep those calories burning! In segment two we will use the light hands weights again, but this time we will also use a step to add additional variety to the intervals. This DVD includes Bonus Muscle Meltdown Back as well as an advanced Bonus Blizzard Blast option and a Bonus Icy Core add-on.

We plan on posting a new video clip each day, so keep checking our Facebook Fan page and our new video forum. Cathe will also be on our Facebook Fan page every day around 2pm eastern to answer your questions about each ICE video clip as they are posted.

OMG! Looks totally amazing!!! I cannot wait - so glad I pre-ordered! Love the new moves. Looks intense-you girls Rock-everyone looks awesome!!! Cathe - love your Nike's-I've been scouring the internet looking for them but no luck-do you remember which ones they are? Thanks for the sneak peek - just made my day!!!

OMG! Looks totally amazing!!! I cannot wait - so glad I pre-ordered! Love the new moves. Looks intense-you girls Rock-everyone looks awesome!!! Cathe - love your Nike's-I've been scouring the internet looking for them but no luck-do you remember which ones they are? Thanks for the sneak peek - just made my day!!!

They are NIKE Lunarracer 3...they run a tad small so I went up a half size.

Wow, this really looks great! I am loving the energy. And, Elsie, I also loved that ICE intro. Cathe and crew look great, and the second workout with the step has really perked my interest - and the Blizzard Blast, whew! Awesome!

So happy to hear your enthusiastic feedback everyone! I love the new intro too. The sound of the crackling ice is "cool", lol.

Low Impact Sweat is the toughest in the ICE Series due to the Hiit format. The workouts range in intensity from solid intermediate to "intermediate-to-advanced" depending on the workout. The four cardio based workouts (Low Impact Sweat, Bootcamp, Chiseled Lower Body, Rockm Sockm) will always feel more of an intensity push while Chiseled Upper Body, To The Mat, and Total Body Metabolic will be more solid intermediate.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.