I love you Cathe but I am tired of waiting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just chiming in here - everyone should be grateful for good health, family and friends during the holidays, not getting bent outta shape over waiting for STS! it will be worth the wait and I can't believe how many people are complaining. My two cents - now back to looking forward to the holidays...

Chalean Extreme started taking orders a week ago or so.
I received miine within a week of ordering/their taking my money.
Yes, that's a BIG difference!;)

It is and it isn't. The original question was when did they start taking PRE-ORDERS for ChaLean Extreme. They didn't. BB didn't do pre-orders. And that's not even taking into account the quality control issues that have surfaced...

Carrie

Last edited:
I posted earlier and I guess I feel like I should explain my query. I am not at all attacking SNM. They put out top notch products with top notch folks working to serve their customer base, and I (like so many others) really appreciate their programs and efforts. I will always pre-order - no matter how long I have to wait.

The reason for my question was not so much the length of time it's been since they started taking pre-orders, but the short window of time between now and when they have indicated there is a viable chance of shipping. I admit to being a planner, and liking to know where I am going. The last info we got said likely shipping between 12/27 and 1/7 (I'm sorry for my earlier typo) and I asked if that was still the case.

My own situation is that I ordered very early and with the fastest shipping (next day air? can't remember right now.) That means that IF the last info is still accurate, there is a possibility I will have received my STS in time to begin a rotation on 1/1/9. My question was whether that is still the case. It doesn't bother me at all to wait for as long as Cathe and SNM need, but as I am looking into planning my January rotation, is there a realistic possibility that I'll be doing Meso1 in less than 2 weeks? If not, just tell me. SNM answered by saying that window is still there best estimate at this time, so based on that indication, it is very likely that some of us will be starting off the new year with STS. If there is just no way that that's the case, I was simply asking them to tell us. Not because it's a problem to wait, but just to be able to plan. I am sorry if I ruffled any feathers.

Last edited:
Siggghhhh

Exhausting. I am getting out of this conversation now because it just feels like a merry go round that will never stop. I agree with the poster above...back to enjoying my holidays with my family...and whenever STS gets here...it gets here.

It is and it isn't. The original question was when did they start taking PRE-ORDERS for ChaLean Extreme. They didn't. BB didn't do pre-orders. And that's not even taking into account the quality control issues that have surfaced...

Carrie

Exactly!

Customers could get the same experience with STS if they bought it once it was in stock as with the CLX offer. The BIG difference between the two is that SNM offered both a pre-order price which allowed their customers to pre-order STS at a substantially discounted price or wait and pay the full price. Another BIG difference, SNM released a lot of information (the STS forum, Blog updates and DVD clips) about the program. I’m happy to read that SNM is listening to people and I hope people speak up. I would be very disappointed if SNM decided to cater to a small segment of their customer base and drop the pre-order phases & discounts as this portion of the base could easily wait until the production was further along or order when the DVDs are in stock. The way it is set up now, more options are given to a larger amount of people. However, I do understand that SNM has to base their decisions on customer feedback. So, this is the time to speak up.

jordan

I have been lurking on here for an hour and I dont find an option to order the program, nor can I find out how much money they are. Can I not order the program yet?

I think in your comparison you failed to mention a very important difference. When we have a presale we offer some very substantial discounts not just 10%. In the case of STS if you ordered in the very beginning you received a discount of over $110. Yes, you have to wait a long time, but we tell you that up front so there should be no surprises.

We certainly could change the way we do presales and this is something we will certainly consider in the future as we hear you. But understand the discounts will not be as great. A 10% discount on STS would only be $29.

This is my first pre-sale - but I DO hope that SNM and Cathe don't change the way they do their pre-sales just because a few people are comlaining!

WHINERS! UGH!

I can't keep quiet either because several people did the same thing with 4-day split. And shortly after it was released they were hounding for the next project. And I'll bet shortly after STS is releases they're gonna be screaming for the NEXT project. In fact, some already are. I've seen questions posed regarding when she's gonna start the other projects she has been considering. Geez.

I agree, we all have a ton of DVD's to keep us busy. I knew this was going to be a huge project and I don't really care how long it takes because it's paid for and I know it's coming soon.

Oh, and by the way, when they post the Youtube clips, I've seen some ask when the next clip was coming.

OK, I vented.

I think in your comparison you failed to mention a very important difference. When we have a presale we offer some very substantial discounts not just 10%. In the case of STS if you ordered in the very beginning you received a discount of over $110. Yes, you have to wait a long time, but we tell you that up front so there should be no surprises.

We certainly could change the way we do presales and this is something we will certainly consider in the future as we hear you. But understand the discounts will not be as great. A 10% discount on STS would only be $29.

I don't mind waiting, especially because I saved $110! 10% or $29 doesn't seem like much of a discount to warrant changing the presales. I like the big discount better(if I were to have a choice in the future, despite the long wait), because I have plenty of other exercise DVD's to keep me plenty busy!

I can't keep quiet either because several people did the same thing with 4-day split. And shortly after it was released they were hounding for the next project. And I'll bet shortly after STS is releases they're gonna be screaming for the NEXT project. In fact, some already are. I've seen questions posed regarding when she's gonna start the other projects she has been considering. Geez.

I agree, we all have a ton of DVD's to keep us busy. I knew this was going to be a huge project and I don't really care how long it takes because it's paid for and I know it's coming soon.

Oh, and by the way, when they post the Youtube clips, I've seen some ask when the next clip was coming.

OK, I vented.

Yeah, I agree with you, too, LasVegasFitGirl!:)

Ok, one more thing and I'll leave this topic alone - I guess the only POSITIVE thing I can say about this ridiculous thread of complaints is that Cathe clearly has an amazing following of committed folks if this many of us are posting back and forth on this one topic!

I will say, howevever, that I take offense to the negative complaints about how long this process has been. How many times have we heard how extensive this project is? It's WORTH the wait, no matter how much longer it takes...geez, some of you on here sound so incredibly ungrateful. The fact that we can afford to purchase STS at all is something we should be grateful for when others can't afford to put food on the table, let alone invest in a workout program like this one.

There, now I'm done!

I pre-ordered on the first date, and I couldn't be happier that I did. I'm Canadian and our dollar was close to par back then. Now our dollar is about 20 cents lower... so I've saved a bundle just in the exchange differences. Also I LOVE Cathe's workouts and know that this product will be well worth the wait. Additionally, I paid for the product a long time ago, so now it seems like a little Christmas present too me.
In short, I'm thrilled with Cathe's products, the preorders, the savings and I don't mind the wait at all. Cathe's products have never disappointed me.

I don't understand all of the animosity here. I preordered STS b/c I wanted the best deal. I did not do it with any time frame expectations...just knew it will be here at some point. To my knowledge, there has never been an announcement of when to definitely expect it. Personnally, I have better things to do in my life than ponder, harrass, to keep up with every little bit every written on STS and its impending arrival. It will be here. Do you think they are purposefully sitting on it and taking their time, that they WANT to read all of these posts full of anger and frustration??? Seriously. They are doing the best that they can. If you needed a sure thing, then you should have waited until its completion, ordered it and had it sent to you then. It would have cost more but for some of you, it may have saved years off your life with all of they worry and high blood pressure you must be experiencing :rolleyes:
x2.......... :cool:

I’m happy to read that SNM is listening to people and I hope people speak up. I would be very disappointed if SNM decided to cater to a small segment of their customer base and drop the pre-order phases & discounts as this portion of the base could easily wait until the production was further along or order when the DVDs are in stock. The way it is set up now, more options are given to a larger amount of people. However, I do understand that SNM has to base their decisions on customer feedback. So, this is the time to speak up.

I am another customer who's perfectly content to wait for as long as it takes. I take advantage of the pre-sales, knowing I am going to get a substantial savings but not a definitive answer regarding release. That's fine with me. I'd rather have the best possible product than one that is rushed out. I hope SNM doesn't change the process.

All these positive comments out way the negative ones:) THat just shows how much we love Cathe!!! And she is every bit worth the wait, with all her projects!!

Ok,

Lemon Custard...I reviewed your profile and saw that you have a few of Cathe's DVD's in your library....why don't you try doing some of those while you wait for STS?
/QUOTE]

I have every DVD that Cathe has ever released.

I am not canceling my order and am waiting, perhaps impatiently, for the excellent product that Cathe will release.

I am frustrated. Very frustrated.

I am just offering my opinion.

I ordered the first day of the preorder with last years Christmas money gifts. So I too have been waiting a long time. However, when I read that it would be a long time, I really believed it and did not expect it until now. So I guess that is part of folks frustration, their expectations.

Try not to be frustrated. Really we are at the very end of the long wait. It is like having a baby. The 9th month always seems much longer than any other! Enjoy the holidays, and STS will be here soon!

Personally I think in a forum that is open to the consumer, people can complain and explain their frustration, just as people can say they like things. Negative comments are not necessarily a bad thing, we can learn from constructive critisism. Also, people new to preordering, or having in mind what a "long wait" means certainly can be frustrated. This is a lot of money to people.

Lorrie, I too am a planner, so I understand you and the exact dates. Honestly on preorders, I never plan them, not until they are in my hands and I have some time to look at them and decide how they fit. So I actually do not do them until I have them a few weeks. While being a planner, I am also somewhat laid back these days and know that there will always be a good day to start these. :)

There is no harm in asking a question I just think people need to read what they write b/4 they hit send. Just b/c you're not talking to someone face to face it doesn't mean it gives you lead way to be rude. People should consider how the message will be rec'd on the other end and if they would like to receive the message themselves that way? How many times have you complained about a co-worker or boss and that they didn't need to be "so rude or critical". It's all about people skills, and some have a long way to go at learning them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.