Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for June 2020

Good afternoon,

I walked outside for 3 miles. I will do a stretch later today.

Jolie - I forgot to answer you the other day. I do have all the Vertical workouts thanks to you. Still haven't done them. Great job yesterday.

Roxie - good job yesterday. I am glad your MIL didn't had to suffer.

Diane - I have to check KCM YT channel out. Have fun with the renovation. We went to Home Depot to buy more paint for our kitchen ceiling, it didn't cover well. They out of paint. Now we have to wait to paint until next week.

That's it for me today.

Reactions: WD
Belinda, it seems a lot of things are in short supply. We went to the gun store/ shooting range yesterday and limited supply there. They said they get a few in daily and ammunition was limited to 1 box because they had to keep enough supply there. We have to wait for a couple of items to come in. I need to get paint for the sun room that matches the rest of the house. I forget every time that we go to Home Depot or I don't have the original can with me for the color mix.

I did Lindsey Samper therapy #1 neck and shoulders and #2 hamstrings this morning.

This morning I did RAW Strength Day 1 - Back and Biceps and I had a pretty good workout. I remember the first time I did this I didn't care for it much. I liked it better this time and I went a bit heavier than last time with some exercises. I also changed the exercises a bit to fit what I like better.

This is not a superset workout, you do the exercises one at a time doing 5 sets of 10 or 8 reps. Anyways, this is what I did:

Back
One Arm Row:
22.5# - 5 sets/10 reps
Single Arm Reverse Fly: 12# - 5 sets/10 reps

Frog Leg Lifts off Bench: (I did the back pushups that Lindsey does in the Episode 11 stretch)

Biceps
Seated Alternate Hammer Curls
: 15's - 5 sets/8 reps
Preacher Curls: 15's - 5 set/8 reps (I hate this exercise so I did standing curls)
My right elbow was REALLY HURTING while doing this exercise. What is going on there?

Abs
Hip Lifts:
5 sets/10 reps, last set was 20 reps

Workout was 41 minutes, burned 153 calories (last time I did this I burned 210 calories) did 850 steps and HR was 96/160. Every time I looked at my FB it said my HR was under 100. Stupid.

I also did the stretch part of Lindsey's Episode 11. Love those. Upper back is feeling great and the knot is gone. I want to keep it that way. I was so worried about working out this morning. Still feeling pretty good.

Diane - I honestly don't know how you can do the Eagle Arms. I guess what I'm wondering is - why can't I do them? My right side is much easier to do, but my left side is almost impossible. I guess I need to keep working at it. OMG about your brothers cat! LMAO!! Bear used to do that, we had to put a screen over the dirt part of our plant so he would stay out of it. Thanks for the link, I will definitely check her out. I love these workouts, i need to keep up with them so I can continue to feel good. I also wanted to do Kelly's new lifting workout this morning but I didn't have an hour. Maybe on Wednesday. Hopefully by then you will do it and I can copy the exercises. LOL!

Jolie - Great job with your workout on Saturday!! Hope you had a great weekend.

Belinda - Good job with your workouts this weekend. I was lazy!

Roxie - I am also glad your MIL isn't in anymore pain. Hope you and your family are doing ok.

BBL!!

So I forgot to post this weekend... I did KCM 's box and sculpt she posted on YT - great workout and I highly recommend. I did the cardio part of the cardio workout she put on YT as well. The cardio section is great - can't speak for the floor work - I didn't have a mat outside with me so I stopped there.

Yesterday I went for a bike ride in Ute Valley Park - about an hour working on climbing some hills and then downhill - I still struggle with a couple sections on some trails and I am trying to figure out how to do them (without breaking my neck). I have another skills training next week.

This morning I did KCM Build and Burn - Tabata legs and kickbox and kettlebell workouts. Just mashed the two together by skipping the cool down in the first one and skipping the warm up in the second one.

Yesterday I went for a 3.5 mile walk, soft sand next to the water on the beach and burned 515 calories in 65 minutes. It was so sunny and beautiful I loved it, got a great tan and felt absolutely lucky to live where I live. I was told by a walking coach this weekend that I should walk by the ocean shore to get the negative ions I am missing, that will lower my Cortisol levels and I will loose the weight around my belly. So much stress over the last 4 years really did a number on my body. I told the coach that I used to walk outside 3 days a week at my previous house and she told me that I got a lot more negative ions from that kind of exercising vs. walking on a treadmill. So, I need to make it a point to walk more outside by the ocean shore.

Today I did CL# 136 Upper Body Challenge with Ball and had a fantastic workout. Workout was 1 hour and I burned 431 calories. I did my own core and Abs because I couldn't do a lot of the exercises Cathe did with the band. I feel great today.

Debbie, nice workout today! Your calorie burn is way off, there is NO WAY that is correct for that workout. I wonder why it is so low?

Doreen, way to go on the weekend workouts! Todays workout you did is great! I love Tabata workouts.

Belinda, great job on the workout today and enjoy your walk! Is it hot back East? I bet you get high humidity during the summer months.

Roxie, how are you doing? Take care.

Roselyn, I hope you are getting in some good workouts!

I have a lot of house keeping to do today, Yuck!

Make it a great day!

Today I started with Kelly's Youtube Box and Sculpt Outside, 35 minutes 158 calories, heart rate 118/158, 2,924 steps. I liked it, but could not hear Kelly very well. This was boxing with lower body weight sculpting segments. I used a 10# dumbbell as they only use one dumbbell. I then did Raw Weights #1 in the garage, 57 minutes, 109 calories, heart rate 85/123, 910 steps. I am not sure how accurate this one was because somewhere I had paused the Fitbit and I was not running another device so estimated from what I had.
Total time 92 minutes, 3,834 steps, 267 calories. I will be back. I need to shower as my son is coming back to put the grout in between the tile he set last night.
Weights #1 in the garage June 2020
step and a set of dumbbells used Kelly 15's ( I used my high step as I had previewed ahead of time) Tabatas of 8 rounds timed

w/up
Biceps 15 # dumbbells
front curls alternated with 8,6,7,7 reps
hammer curls 7, 7, 7,7 reps alternating
body weight alternating lunges as rest
Shoulders 15# dumbbells( starts at 10:16 minutes)
1 arm shoulder press 11,11,12,12 reps
Upright row 7 right, 7 left, 12 alternating, 12 alternating
body weight alternating lunge rest
Back 15# dumbbell (alternating sides of reps right then reps left) Kelly puts one foot on the step
lawnmower right 11, 10,11,11 reps
left 11,10,11,11 reps
body weight curtsy lunges rest/recovery
Triceps 15# dumbbells
overhead triceps extensions 1 dumbbell 14,12,13,12 reps
alternating kickbacks 10,14,14,12 reps
rest no activity
Lower Body 15# dumbbells at 28:51 minutes
squat 8,10,8,11 reps
curtsy 8 right, 9 left, 8 right, 9 left
Chest on step (I lowered to 10's because of front of shoulder issues) I did this on the floor
flys 7,8,8,8 reps
bench press 8,9,9,8 reps
Planks Kelly uses a step here and I used the high step all 8 rnds timed
plank
keep pull planks
knee side to side plank
plank hold on elbows
sit outs
knee pull planks
plank hold on elbows
Abs
crunch alternated with reverse crunch for 8 sets 4 of each
stretch at 53:57 minutes

Kelly You tube Box and Sculpt outside 1 dumbbell 35 minutes
Boxing
squats
boxing
reverse lunge alternating and passing dumbbell from hand to hand
boxing
scales
boxing
side lunge rainbow with dumbbell then side lunge reach with dumbbell
boxing
alternating curtsy lunges
boxing to finish

Today I worked chest

We were in Omaha over the weekend trying to clean up my mil's house to move to St.Louis, she is a hoarder every nook and cranny filled.

It has been a busy day. The tile is in now, but have to let it cure and set up then we can finish. I redid the molding as well. Cleaning up all of t he powdery stuff and things tracked from cutting the concrete sub flooring and tile. They did it in the garage, bit it tracks. I just got done going over the garage floor again. Now cleaning before I go to bed. I had to go shopping as I am hosting two birthdays and fathers day here. Planning to barbecue.

Roselyn, we have learned from our parents stuff left behind and have been dumping a lot of stuff. We ask and no one wants it so why keep it. Also we cleared our attic out completely and dumped most of it in the trash. My husband liked to collect old magazines and things. Those things may mean something to us, but not the family. Anyway, I know what you are going through.

Belinda, nice work today.

Debbie, I change some of the moves to my comfort level at times. Cats are so funny. I guess all animals are. My dog has us laughing all of the time. At least our pets bring lighten things up when they seem dismal. I should have taken some of the time for Lindsey's stretches after my workout today, but my husband got up early to go buy more ammo and get back to help my son finish up the floor grout and stuff. He had to work tonight and I know he is tired. Maybe if I get this cleaning done I can do at least some of the stretching. I did do my morning neck and shoulder stretches and loosening up my low back though. I do that every day as I wake up so stiff for probably the first hour I am up. As you can see, I did do that workout and post it. I meant to put starting points for each body part and forgot most of the time. I will get it down eventually though. I like to do that on some workouts so that if I want to skip a body part or shorten a workout it is easier. I have times down to split front side and back side into two workouts and notes on where the first warm up would start or the second. I believe that is the one with two and you don't need both if you are splitting the workout. Nice job on increasing some of the weights today. I think I could increase some of the exercises on the Weights 1 garage workout. Kelly says for advanced you can increase to 20 and slow it down a bit. She really keeps moving and barely time to write anything down as she does movement for the breaks.
I have been doing the eagle arms for years. When I am real sore and tight and have not done them in awhile it is much harder. Lindsey seems to hold them for quite a bit of time in the one workout and with the way she presses down with one and pushes up with the other I just about give out on it. But, I can do it. It is the move with the arm held mid back that kills me. Mine won't go back that far and she holds it there for what feels like forever, but I sure feel good when I am done with it. I used to be able to get my fingers to touch when reaching the upper hand down and the other up. No way anymore.

Doreen, doesn't Kelly have a premix with the legs and kickboxing together? They are probably done with kickbox in between leg segments though. Kelly has the cardio tone workout on her Raw channel as well as youtube. I like that one a lot and I also like the kickbox sculpt outdoors. I just wish I could hear better. It seemed when she stopped for a moment and moved her mic her voice picked up. The music seemed to overpower her voice. It was probably closer to the camera. All in all I still liked it and not hard to pick up on at all, even if I didn't hear all of the cuing. It was kind of nice seeing them in an outdoor setting.

Jolie, nice work. I wonder if a person could get the right lighting indoors and listen to ocean sounds and get benefit on a treadmill. Ocean sounds are so soothing . Nice that you have it close by for walking. I have found it interesting doing the Fitbit breathing relax sessions and listening to some of their mindfulness segments like relaxing forest walk etc., that it brings the heart rate down from where it was when you started and really does have a calming affect. I don't know if those programs come with the basic Fitbit app or not though. I never paid any attention till I got the Premium trial that will end the 26th because I canceled it. I won't pay 9.99 a month for it. I am not using it enough for that. If workouts could be done on a television I would maybe consider it, but I am not that enthused by the ones I have done using my tablet.

Good morning,

L4 Week 5, D2 Biceps & Back Circuit is done. I also did yoga.

Jolie - lately it's been in the 70's. Perfect for walking outside in the morning. It does get hot in the afternoon. Yes, the humidity gets high here. I have to carry a water bottle with me every time DH and I walk. I would love walking by the ocean. You are so lucky.

Debbie - your workout looks interesting. WTG, girl. You are not lazy.

Roselyn - good luck with cleaning out your MIL house.

Doreen - once I am done with L4 I will play around with Kelly's dvd's. I need to go through my collection and get rid of the ones I don't use. Great job.

Roxie - hope you have a great workout today.

Diane - great job yesterday.

BBL!

Today I did RAW Box & Sculpt Outside and what a really good and fun workout that was. OMG, really got my HR up. How fun to see them working out outside. Really liked the leg part of this workout, I got a good burn in them with each segment. The boxing moves were really fun as well and I used my 1# hand weights and I used a 12# dumbbell for the leg work. It was sort of hard to hear Kelly, like Diane said, but so easy to follow. Very good workout!

Workout was 39 minutes, burned 295 calories (holy moly!), went 3625 steps (again, holy moly!) and HR was 140/188.

I also did Lindsey Samper's Safe Stretches, can't remember the episode #. 5 maybe?

Doreen - Great job with the B&B workouts yesterday, that series is so fun. I need to do it more often. So many good workouts, so little time!

Jolie - The place you live at sounds like heaven. I think I'd move heaven and earth to stay there. Great job with your workout, too, I know you love that CL workout. Yes, not sure what is going on with my FB, it's ridiculous. Now today it seems right so I don't know.

Diane - Great job with your workouts yesterday, that boxing one was really fun. Thanks for typing out the weighted workout, I do want to do that one soon. It helps to know what exercises are in it. How long were the tabata rounds? We are also looking to buy more ammo, my DH is going to call Dicks, Cabela's and Rural King today to see if they have any 9mm. Scary stuff going on right now. That's a good idea to write the times down when an exercise starts, that's a lot of work though, takes a lot of time. Eagle arms are really hard for me, but it's my boobs that make it hard. I can't lay on the floor like that and twist over without really hurting myself. And I don't even have any boobs to speak of. Very uncomfortable. Now the move Lindsey does in the Safe Stretches where she has you standing next to a wall and you place your had on the wall and then twist outward is ok for me. I might just do that one when Eagle Arms is done. It's the same thing but standing. The exercise where you put your arm behind your back is one that is hard for me on my left side and really tells me my left shoulder is locked and tight, but on my right side I have no problem with it. I can even reach over my head with my other arm and grab my hand that is behind my back. I have to use a towel for the left side. I used to be able to do that one on both sides, that Karen Voight Yoga Stretch has this move in it and I used to do it with not problem. That is a great stretch and I love doing it. I need to do it daily to loosen up this shoulder. It is crazy how tight it is.

Belinda - Wow, week 5 already! Nice job with that. Wish I could have gotten into it without the instructors. They really should give you the option to buy it on DVD or to download it. I'm shocked at how popular Beachbody is, they could be so much more if they let you have options.

Roselyn - Hope the moving is going well, are you done? Moving sucks. I'm so glad my mom isn't a hoarder. She's the opposite, she's been trying to get rid of stuff here and there. There is so much crap at her house. And my brother and I made her a promise to never buy her knick knacks again. LOL!!!

Have a great day everyone. It is beautiful here. I will be cutting my moms grass later and I'm looking forward to working outside.

Today I was supposed to go walk on the beach but my toes were sore from my last walk so I did legs instead. When you walk soft sand, your foot and toes flex so much, if they are not used to it you can get really sore for the first few walks. Today I chose CL Were Talkin Legs and I have to say, I might not be able to walk tomorrow or even sit down :) Great workout but I had to substitute all of the lunges so I did leg extensions and leg curs instead. There are a ton of different kinds of dead lifts so my hamstrings are going to be sore for sure. Workout was 1 hour, I had to pause a few times and I burned 454 calories. I did add on 100 rows on my rowing machine at the end at the highest resistance.

Does anyone know if Cathe has a live workout like "All in Upper Body" where you never repeat an exercise but for lower body? There has to be one right? I love variety so I want to try something like that for legs.

Debbie, way to go on the workout today, that sounds like a good one! How is your next and traps feeling after boxing? Also, it seems like your hamstring is good as new again! Are you ever going to run again or just continue walking? I love where I live, it is just so darn expensive but people tend to make more money here then elsewhere because of the cost of living. I just have to be patient to find the right house at the right price.

Diane Sue, nice that you got new tile and base boards put in your house. I bet it looks so good and fresh n clean. Wow on how much you are doing this weekend for birthdays and Father's Day. I am hosting myself but I think I will order in food and make it easy on myself. Maybe just make some side dishes and order the main coarse. I hope you have a great workout today.

Roselyn, My mom was stock piling a lot of stuff too, but on her last move she really got rid of a bunch of things or gave it to all of us kids to deal with. I have to go through all of my stuff too, it is amazing how many things we acquire over the years.

Belinda, nice job on the Back and Biceps Circuits today! I just did legs and I think I might be slightly sore tomorrow, I can barely get out of my chair :) My knees are a little sore but I will put some Voltaran gel on them after I shower.

Doreen, I hope you have a nice workout today.

I hope you all have a nice day!

This morning I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Tone, 33 minutes, heart rate 125/171, 143 calories, 2,561 steps. I then did Cardio Overload 2 wearing my 4 # vest, 35 minutes, heart rate 143/212 (Fitbit went off track for a little bit as I watched it pick up and drop back down and was not working as hard as the high on either workout) 216 calories, 3,173 steps. I finished off with Lindsey Samper safe stretches #4, 19 minutes, 18 calories. Total time was 87 minutes, 5,734 steps, 377 calories. I did Lindsey Samper workout 11 last night before going to bed. This was at midnight, but much needed.

Belinda, nice work today on biceps and back along with yoga.

Debbie, I really liked the outdoor workout and the way Kelly got the lower body in there. The time went by fast. I went back and looked today at weights 1 because I didn't remember Kelly giving a time for the tabatas. She has a timer with a male voice telling you when to start and stop. Checking the time on the dvd it looks like 25 seconds work and 7 seconds rest. I kept thinking it was around 20/10 while doing it. I guess you can sort of tell by how many reps I managed to get in. My husband went to a different place that sells police and security stuff and they sold him a several boxes of ammo ad told him he could have all he wants. I am guessing since the other place needed ammo to sell to those who were paying to use their range did not want to let much go. Plus, it is not a supply place for people that use guns for work. This place sells uniforms, gun belts etc..
When I did PT they ended every day with me doing the hand on the wall and turn away from the shoulder thing. I had to do 1 minute hold 3 times for each side before I went home. They also had what they called a lumbar roll which is like Lindsey does when she has the knees to one side lying on the back and puts her hands behind her head and turns her head and arms away to the opposite side. Only difference is they had me start with both arms straight out to the side and then pulling the one over on the side knees were facing and opening them out straight and back again for 20 reps. There are a lot of very similar moves on Lindseys therapy moves. I like how Lindsey really explains what you are trying to do and how to feel it correctly. She does really well.

Jolie, maybe put that question about all in for lower body out on ask Cathe. I have not done live in a long time. I seem to always get low back pain when I do a ton of deadlifts. I finally have quit going down as far though. I used to do those with 110 lbs. No way anymore. The last couple of family gatherings I bought barbecue one and pizza another and family bought extras. I always make the cake and dessert. This time it will be birthday homemade brownies with ice cream spread on top, oreos crumbled and ice cream topping. Probably fudge. I make a separate cake or dessert for the birthday people so they can blow out a candle on their own cake. No germs that way LOL. Anyway, I am grilling hamburgers and hot dogs.

Jolie - I know Doreen just did one and I thought she said the workout had all different exercises throughout but I don't remember when she posted that. Maybe she can help? I was thinking Total Body Barbell Challenge, she does some exercises over but it's not done in blocks like most of her workouts are. Maybe watch that one and see what you think. It was recorded on 12/13/18, I don't know what # it is.

Jolie - Maybe #203 Lower Body Confusion - I don't have any repeats marked in my notes on that one.
#33 - Lean Lower Body - thought that one does repeat the first 4 exercises before moving on.
#274 - Power Legs would be another option but it does have some cardio in it.

This morning I went for a bike ride - 50 mintues in Ute Valley Park. We have smoke from a forest fire blowing in this morning so it smells like campfire and is hazy this morning.

Today I did Kelly's RAW Weights 1 In the Garage workout. OMG, what a great workout that was. Holy smokes, my muscles were burning by the end of each body part. I skipped the legs, just didn't feel like it plus they are sore from yesterday. Had an awesome workout!!

Tabata style (and I love the program she uses to do the tabata start and stops), 25 seconds on/10 seconds off. 8 rounds each body part.

Biceps
Dumbbell Curls:
15's (4 rounds)
Hammer Curls: 15's(4 rounds)
(alternated between the two)
Alternate Lunges as rest (just walked in place)

Shoulders
Shoulder Press:
15# (used only one dumbbell so it was more of a front shoulder exercises) - 4 rounds
Upright Row: 15# (she one arm at a time) - 4 rounds
(alternated between the two)
Alternate Lunges as rest (just walked in place)

Back
Lawnmowers:
15# (alternated each round between right and left side so 4 rounds each side) - KILLER!
Curtsy Lunges rest/recovery (just walked in place)

Triceps
Overhead Triceps Extensions:
15# (4 rounds)
Alternating Kickbacks: 10# (4 rounds)
(Alternated between the two)

Lower Body
Squats:
SKIPPED
Curtsy Squats: SKIPPED

Chest
Dumbbell Flies:
15's - 4 rounds
Dumbbell Press: 15's - 4 rounds
(Alternated between the two)

Planks: I just did 4 rounds and did elbow planks on the floor. Shoulders were burning so I stopped there

Abs
Crunches
- 4 rounds
Reverse Crunch - 4 rounds

Seriously, a killer workout. My biceps were dying by the end of the first section. Chest too, OMG. Loved this! So check out my stats, I'm definitely going to post something on the Fitbit forum but a lot of good it will do:

Workout was 54 minutes (even though I didn't do legs, not sure how this happened), burned only 174 calories - COME ON! My HR was racing with this one, it was non stop. HR was 91/178 so why were my readings so low? And every time I looked at my FB it showed my HR was below 100.

So check this out, I walked - WALKED on my treadmill for 21 minutes. Every time I looked at my FB it said my HR was 178! Really? I only get to 178 when I'm running a sprint. Workout was 21 minutes, burned 175 calories (TM said 121 and my FB is usually really close that number) went 1 mile and did 2475 steps. HR was 149/186 - impossible. Usually my HR is at 123 the whole time I'm walking. So what is going on with this thing? So frustrating.

Oh, and it also says that my active minutes total time for today so far was 37 minutes. WTF??? Should be at least an hour if not more!!!

I need to do a Lindsey workout, hopefully later on I will have time.

Jolie - How are your legs today? Great workout yesterday, you killed it! Hope you can find a Cathe workout like you are talking about. I thought she had a couple out there like that? I looked through all my sheets and only found Total Body Barbell Challenge but some of the exercises are repeated. Maybe check your notes for that one. My neck, traps and upper back are doing good. My shoulders, the left one for sure, are still really tight, working on that.

Diane - Nice job with your cardio workouts yesterday. How have you been feeling lately? Are your shoulders and neck ok so far? I can see why your PT had you do those exercises, they have really helped me a great deal. That knot I had is totally gone. It was there for weeks so I'm happy about that. Trying to keep it away. And I agree, Lindsey does a great job describing what you should be feeling and how the move is done. She is top notch, thanks for finding her! :) Oh, and I can't believe you did those kickbacks with 15#! That would have pulled a muscle for me for sure. 10# was challenge enough on that one for me.

Roselyn - Great job with legs yesterday!

Doreen - Great job with the bike ride!!

Have great workouts everyone! It is beautiful here, I'm going out to enjoy it.

Today I did Cathe Low Impact Challenge, 51 minutes, 245 calories, heart rate 116/157, 4,779 steps. I knew this was going to give me a lousy calorie burn because when I was near the end of the first set of combos it showed my heart rate at 90. I took off the watch and adjusted it two times before it seemed to start picking up right. I also did Raw Core Moves with the stability ball, 25 miinutes, 43 calories, heart rate 89/129, 147 steps. Total time was 76 minutes, 288 calories, 4,926 steps. I still need to stretch, but think I will do it this evening. I have to go run some errands.

Roselyn, nice job getting in the workout.

Doreen, nice work getting a bike ride in this morning.

Debbie, my neck is pretty good most of the time. I am trying to be careful. If it seems like it is getting caught or something in movement and crackles, I know I need to work it out with therapy moves because it will lead to pain and that upper back knot comes if I let it go. Trying to keep up the therapy daily helps. I was thinking about this the other day, and it has been a year of having to work on it. I started therapy last July and that was after several months of dealing with it, bringing it up to the arthritis doc who set up the therapy. So it has been a long time of working on it. I can't let it get like it was last year. They finally had to give me an injection in my shoulder and I told them no on the epidural in my cervical neck area. I won't let that happen. I had 109 calories doing in the garage and I did the legs. When I started I thought I would leave out shoulders and chest, but once I got started I decided it was doable. Those planks were killer. I had no problem with the 15# kickbacks. I alwasy try to make sure my shoulder is back and down the whole time so it doesn't go into play too much.

Hi everyone,

I was dragging all day long. I had no energy to do anything today. Decided I needed to close my exercise rings on my Apple watch. I pulled out Jessica Smith WS3 Cardio HiiT. I can't remember the last time I did that workout. I need to pull them out more often. Some of the exercises like the jumping jacks I did on the rebounder. Love my rebounder.

Jolie - hope your knees feel better today. Isn't Voltaran gel great? I was surprised to see it in the US a few month ago. It's from Germany. My mom used it as long as I can remember. Costco is selling also.

Debbie - great job as usually on your workout. I can't believe I am already in week 5 with L4. Time flies. I still love the program. I wished BB would sell those workouts on downloads. I doubt they will ever sell them as downloads or dvd's. Most of their dvd's are out of print. They going streaming only. Glad you enjoy KCM workouts. Did you preorder her new ones?

Diane - good job!

That's it for me today. I am having another live cooking class tonight.

Have a great evening.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.