Fitnessfreak's December '08 Rotation

DEC. 24TH HAS BEEN CHANGED!!!

I changed the floor work from L&G to Pyramid Lower Body. That floor work is a killer! We need to do that one with this rotation. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hi Debbie,

I see you are finely putting your talents out there. Good for you.:)

What if you are between an endomorph and a Mesomorph. How would I do this rotation? I might be a little late, but am willing to work through this for the duration.

Janie

Hi Debbie,

I see you are finely putting your talents out there. Good for you.:)

What if you are between an endomorph and a Mesomorph. How would I do this rotation? I might be a little late, but am willing to work through this for the duration.

Janie

I would say follow the meso and see how it goes for you. Tighten up on your eating and follow the rotation. In 4 weeks, see what results you get. If it's not what you wanted, then do the endo rotation the following 4 weeks. :cool:

Debbie, I have to say that it is so cool doing this rotation along with you (and about 30 others, at least!). I am amazed at your weights. I like how you are revising the rotation as you go along. Well, at least I think I will until I do PLB floor work on the 24th! ;)

Today I did 4DS Legs and then the quad work with ankle weights from L&G and the floor work. I figured I might as well do some of the ankle weight work since I was going to have to put them on anyway.

Joanne

Debbie, I have to say that it is so cool doing this rotation along with you (and about 30 others, at least!). I am amazed at your weights. I like how you are revising the rotation as you go along. Well, at least I think I will until I do PLB floor work on the 24th! ;)

Today I did 4DS Legs and then the quad work with ankle weights from L&G and the floor work. I figured I might as well do some of the ankle weight work since I was going to have to put them on anyway.

Joanne

Thanks Joanne! I am really enjoying this. I honestly never thought so many people would be doing this rotation with me.

Good job on your workout! I'm already feeling it! :eek:

Thanks for the post I just logged in and it looks great. I don't have 4D but I have all other DVD's what can I sub for those workouts? THANKS!!!

Should I?????

Hi Debby I'm so exited about this workout looks pretty good but I have a question I have been doing Cathe's rotation and the past two months was heavy weight's I'm behind two weeks so I haven't stat with the December rotation and this one is more light taking a break from lifting heavy weight however I'm crazy about lifting I will love to continue with this one but,do you think I should take a break this month and do this for January?
Thanks Debby
You look amazing on that picture
Eunice

Hi Debby I'm so exited about this workout looks pretty good but I have a question I have been doing Cathe's rotation and the past two months was heavy weight's I'm behind two weeks so I haven't stat with the December rotation and this one is more light taking a break from lifting heavy weight however I'm crazy about lifting I will love to continue with this one but,do you think I should take a break this month and do this for January?
Thanks Debby
You look amazing on that picture
Eunice

So when you say take a break, how long do you mean? I usually don't take more then a week off to recover, that's all you really need.

Have you already taken any time off?

cardio & circuit

more cardio and circuit and I think only one day muscle endurance no I'm not talking about taking a vacation I know this month is the hard one to keep straight and clean but I will take maybe two weeks off because we are going to Texas to see family .
Thanks for taking your time to answer.
Eunice

more cardio and circuit and I think only one day muscle endurance no I'm not talking about taking a vacation I know this month is the hard one to keep straight and clean but I will take maybe two weeks off because we are going to Texas to see family .
Thanks for taking your time to answer.
Eunice

Hmmm, then I think I'd suggest you start this rotation when you can give it a full 4 weeks. If you are leaving for vacation, I'd wait on it.

Do a mix up of things from now until you can do the rotation. :) Have a great holiday, Eunice!

Happy New Year Guys!

Hi all! It's been a while I've posted in the forums mainly because I "donated" my iMac to my mom and just got a new Powerbook...
I'm halfway through Debbie's December 2008 rotation (had to finish another one first) and I have one question:
I did the Double-Bill of Gym Styles Biceps today and had to lower my weights the second time around - is this normal? It happened on other days, too, when I did the double rounds from 4DS. I thought it might be because I was resting only for as long as Cathe did between sets.
Should I rest longer (say 1 - 1 1/2 minutes) and at which part?

Thanks!!!!
Chris.

Hi all! It's been a while I've posted in the forums mainly because I "donated" my iMac to my mom and just got a new Powerbook...
I'm halfway through Debbie's December 2008 rotation (had to finish another one first) and I have one question:
I did the Double-Bill of Gym Styles Biceps today and had to lower my weights the second time around - is this normal? It happened on other days, too, when I did the double rounds from 4DS. I thought it might be because I was resting only for as long as Cathe did between sets.
Should I rest longer (say 1 - 1 1/2 minutes) and at which part?

Thanks!!!!
Chris.

If you are trying to build, yes, rest longer. But it is normal to have to lower the weights on the second try of these workouts. They are very intense just doing them once. You can go back and read our checkin's from this rotation and read what others wrote as they did this rotation. Alot of us lowered our weights the second time around.

Chest

Hey Deb, I just had a question. On the last week of the December 2008 rotation I noticed you had no back work? Did you leave it out on purpose? I am asking cause I'm planning to do it again in Feb.2009. I'm finishing up your Jan. 2009 rotation which was great. Thanks Lilly

Lilly - it is because back for week 4 is tacked onto the end of week 3. The Christmas holiday threw the rotation off for the week so as to not miss a workout, she did that. You could easily alter it for a different rest day and get all workouts in the same actual week if you'd prefer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.