Fit Split Push Day Fits Your Busy Schedule

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
SPK_9651.jpg

The Fit Split series features a "Push Day" and a "Pull Day" for your toning and strength training exercises. Both of these workouts pack a lot of exercises in a short amount of time, so there is very little rest between each exercise. The total time of "Push Day" is only 25:45 making it a perfect option for those of you looking for more time efficient workouts.

We are also currently planning (this could change) on adding the "Push Day" workout to the "Pull Day" DVD and the "Pull Day workout to the "Push Day" DVD so you can do a total body workout on these day using a premix if you want to. However this will mean these two DVDs can't have the Bonus Abs workout because of space limitations on the disc. The Bonus Abs workout will be included on the other two DVDs in the series.

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Fit Split series or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2uB7x08 Act Now! Current Pre-Sale prices are for a limited time only!

View attachment 5661

The Fit Split series features a "Push Day" and a "Pull Day" for your toning and strength training exercises. Both of these workouts pack a lot of exercises in a short amount of time, so there is very little rest between each exercise. The total time of "Push Day" is only 25:45 making it a perfect option for those of you looking for more time efficient workouts.

We are also currently planning (this could change) on adding the "Push Day" workout to the "Pull Day" DVD and the "Pull Day workout to the "Push Day" DVD so you can do a total body workout on these day using a premix if you want to. However this will mean these two DVDs can't have the Bonus Abs workout because of space limitations on the disc. The Bonus Abs workout will be included on the other two DVDs in the series.

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Fit Split series or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2uB7x08 Act Now! Current Pre-Sale prices are for a limited time only!
Yes please!

I don't use premixes much. My favourite, and actually, the only one I ever use, is the 4 Day Split total body weights premix 97 mins. So, I would say that a total body premix on Fit Split is the logical way to go, and more than likely, the only premix I will ever use or need!

Thanks for listening,

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.