CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Stepboxing Dumbbell Drills yesterday then today I did StudioSweat Spin from May 15 2016 w/Halima 39 minutes 10.4 miles 421 calories burned followed by house cleaning, getting my nails done and a perm in my hair.

Debbie-good job today getting old sucks

Belinda-good job today

Nora-good job

Good morning,

Didn't get much sleep last night. Needed something easy. I did Dance off the Inches Country Line Dance workout.

Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Today I did Cardio Coach 6 with Sean and had an excellent, puke status workout. Even though my legs are extremely sore from yesterday's leg workout, I had a great run today. I need to get abs in this week still, hopefully I'll have time tomorrow.

Workout was 51 minutes, burned 463 calories, went 3.72 miles and did 7488 steps. HR was 144/190.

Nice workouts yesterday, everyone! I don't have time for personals today but I can totally relate to all you said about getting old. I hate it. We are all ahead of the game, though. I'm happy to say my body looks to be about 30 and I feel like I'm still 30, but my face sure doesn't reflect that age!!! Don't get me wrong, I'm not all wrinkled up with a face that looks like a prune, I just see lines and wrinkles showing up and I don't like it. At all.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Good afternoon girls!:)

Sorry for my lateness, I got a late start stuff to do.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 63 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 800
Distance= 6.15 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Slim Sculpting- Lower Body= 40 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 382

Total calories burned= 1182:D:cool:

Roxie- Awesome workout yesterday with KCM Stepboxing Dumbbell Drills & then today with StudioSweat Spin for 39 minutes going a distance of 10.4 miles Whooo Hoooo!:D:cool: That is an awesome workout well, done high fives!!! I hope you have another great workout on tap for today! Have a blessed day!

Belinda- Sorry you didn't get much sleep last night. Nicely done on today's workout with Dance off the Inches Country Line Dance workout. Sounds like fun! Have a blessed day:):cool::p:cool::)

Debbie- Nicely done with Cardio Coach Volume 6 with Sean. High fives on your workout and amazing stats, you go girl!!! WTG!! Have a blessed and fab Thursday!

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Today was Meso 3 - Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps - Week 1. Had a great workout but I have to say, so much time could be saved if Cathe would quit the chatter. After each rest was over, she was having everyone breath or talking about form. Why can't she do that during the rest period? She wasted a good 30 seconds with starting each exercise and so I started forwarding the workout. Really got on my nerves. Stupid to comment on it, but come on. And my DVD kept skipping at the beginning, I probably wasted 10 minutes to get it working.

I know I sound like I'm in a bad mood, but really I'm not. I had a great workout, burned tons of calories which surprises me and it's FRIDAY!! How can I be in a bad mood with all of that? LOL!!

About 1 min. rest between and the was 30 seconds towards the end
Trisets done 4 times through:

Triset 1
Shoulder Press
- 12's - 15/12 reps
Barbell Overhead Press - 40#/40#/40#/40# - 8 reps
Barbell Curls - 40#/40#/40#/40# - 8 reps
Lying Triceps Extension - 15#/15#/15#/15# - 8 reps

Triset 2
Seated Lateral Raise
- 12's/12's/12's/12's - 8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Curls - 20's/20's/20's/20's - 8 reps
One-Arm Seated Overhead Extensions - 15#/15#/15#/15# - 8 reps

Triset 3
Seated Rear Delt Flies
- 15's/15's/15's/15's - 8 reps
Hammer Curls - 22's/22's/22's/22's - 8 reps (was supposed to be concentration curls - hate those)
Close Grip Barbell Press - 50#/55#/55#/55# - 8 reps (was supposed to be Cross Body Extensions)

Workout was 62 minutes, burned 456 calories (that was more than I burned during my run yesterday! Not sure how that is even possible) and HR was 134/178. I did 2727 steps.

I walked during rest breaks and did some ab work as well.

Have great workouts everyone! And a great weekend!!

Good morning girls!:)

I'm back at it today, sort of. I got sick yesterday a touch of food poisoning and feeling a little weak and worn out from being sick, still feeling a little sick still so no running today:confused: Anyways here's today's workout.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Slim Sculpting- Workout #1= 38 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 394

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Sweat= 34 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 511

Total calories burned= 905

Debbie- Awesome job on today's workout with Meso 3 Shoulders, bi's and tri's. Plus you walked during rests and did ab work. WTG!!! That was a great workout and awesome stats too! Bravo and high fives.:D:cool::)

Belinda- Ooh great workout today with Ilaria Montagnani Powerstrike Millennium, awesome workout high fives!!:D:cool:

Roxie- Happy Friday to you. I hope you have a great workout and blessed Friday.;):cool:

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Last edited:
Good morning girls:)

i just finished today's workout and will now check in. Still feeling just a little bit icky but better.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Meltdown- Workout #2= 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

XTrain-D4- Super Cuts= 46 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 471

I may decide to add on a walk workout, but if I do I will add that afterwards. Oh I forgot to mention I got my two new KCM 30MTF workouts, Step boxing 2 and Sculpting RX. I previewed them and they look good so excited to get these.

Total calories burned= 815

Have a blessed day/weekend.:);)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Last edited:
Good afternoon!:)

I did get a workout in this morning and forgot to check in until now.

Here's today's light workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong- 360 Cardio Abs= 31 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 339

Jessica Smith- Walk On-15 Minute Fat blasts- Belly Blaster Walk= 15 Min
MV= 7.60
CB= 156

Total calories burned= 495;):)

Have a blessed Sunday everyone:):cool:

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good morning,

I did 30 min of Patrick Goudeau Dance Remix before I gave up :( Too complicated this early in the morning. Than I did Plyo Hiit.

Have a great day.

Today starts week 2 of Meso 3 and I did Chest & Back. Had another awesome workout, love this cycle. Lifted heavy but felt like I could have gone up in some. Wanted to be safe, though. Went higher than last week and did one less rep.

About 1 min. 20 second rest between each exercise and set
Flat Bench Press - 55#/60# warmup - 12 reps each
Push/Pull - 4 sets/7 reps, alternating exercises
Flat Bench Press - 80#/80#/80#/80#
Barbell Rows - 55#/55#/55#/55#

Flat Bench Flies - 27's/27's/27's/27's
One Arm Rows - 37#/37#/37#/37#

Incline Bench Press - 80#/80#/80#/80#
Barbell Deadlifts - 55#/55#/55#/55#

Incline Bench Flies - 27's/27's/27's
One Arm Horizontal Rows - 32#/32#/32#

I walked in place during the long rests and was able to get some good steps in as well. I needed the rests so I did not rush those. I ran out of time for the very last set again, but no big deal.

Workout was 61 minutes, I burned 479 calories (woohoo!), and did 3248 steps. HR was 139/180.

I'm sorry, no time for personals but great job on your workouts this weekend!!

Good morning girls!:)

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix and Match Miles- Energy Boost= 16 Min
MV= 7.70
CB= 168

KCM30MTF- Sculpting RX- Workout #1= 36 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 319

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 614

Total calories burned= 1101

Debbie-Bravo on today's workout with STS Meso 3, Week 2, Chest & Back, now that's a killer workout:D:cool::). High fives on your workout and good idea to get some steps in on the rests. Geez:D, girl those are some seriously awesome weights there, WTG!! Awesome workout today that was tough, you should feel amazing. Have a blessed and wonderful day:);):cool:

I'm sure you guys have done or will do a workout today and just have not checked in yet. Have a blessed day Roxie, and Belinda.:):cool:

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Last edited:
Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Sculpting Rx 1 this morning and I guess I didn’t work hard because I only burnt 220 calories used 12,10 and 8lb dumbbells.

Debbie-good workout.

Good morning,

Did a Boxing workout from YT this morning.

This afternoon I have my 10 week check up with my Orthodontist. Fingers crossed my teeth are tracking.

Debbie - you are almost done with STS. Great job!

Roxie - great job with KCM Sculpting Rx.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Good Morning,

KCM Stepboxing 2 Workout 1 once I learn this workout I think it will be fun kept things Low Impact my knee has been hurting a lot lately. 28 minutes 175 calories 2700 steps but that’s because any time I move my arm I get credit so punching helps.

Belinda -good job today

I only had a half hour to workout this morning because I had to come into work early again. I did Treadmill Coach Bonus Track which is short, intense and sweet. I have to say, though, the more I do this workout, the more I hate the music. It is so chaotic and really drives me crazy. I wish there was a way to just turn it off. Very annoying, but I do like the workout because it is fun.

Workout was 30 minutes, went 2.09 miles, burned 255 calories and did 4240 steps. HR was 135/201.

Roxie - I received my new Kelly workouts, too, can't wait to try them. The Sculpting one looks good. Don't worry so much about your calorie burns. Up until the last few months my weight lifting calorie burns were about nothing. I'm not sure what has changed other than going though menopause. My HR seems higher now. You can't let your calorie burn dictate how hard you worked. If you worked hard, you know it. These are just numbers to guide us, not to bum us out. :) Nice job!!

Belinda - I have three more weeks of STS. I love Meso 3. Nice job on your workout!

Nora - Great workouts! Kicking butt as usual.

Good morning girls!:):cool:

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 65 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 825
Distance= 6.21 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 359

Total calories burned= 1184:cool::D

Belinda- Great workout today with a boxing workout from youtube, that is awesome. There is a lot of great free workouts on YT. Good luck at the Orthodontist. Have a blessed day!:):cool:

Roxie- Yay! You got Kelly's two new dvd's too, cool! Great job on today's workout with KCM 30MTF Step Boxing 2 Workout #1, sounds like fun I haven't done that one yet but will later ths week. High fives on your workout, good idea to keep it low impact and there is a modification for that is shown, which is always nice to see that offered. I hope your knees feel better. Have a blessed day and take care!:):cool:

Debbie- Amazing short and sweet workout today with Treadmill Coach Bonus Track,great stats too with a distance of 2.09 miles, and did 4240 steps. Bravo!! Have a blessed day!
:D:cool::)

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Meso 3 Legs Week 2 and did the Squat Rack workout. Another great workout, I love this heavy lifting stuff.

4 sets/8 reps each:
Squats - 15's/15's - 10 reps (warm up)
Squats - 30's/30's/30's/30's
(I used dumbbells)

Elevated Deadlifts - 60#/60#/60#/60#

Leg Press Station - 145#/145#/145#/145#
(Was supposed to be Front Squats)

Static Lunges - 25's/25's/25's/25's
(Used dumbbells on this too)

I hate the long rests and fast forwarded though some of it making sure I had at least a minute and a half to rest. I did ab work during some of the rest periods by doing crunches on the ball and the Russian Twist with an 8# med ball - did 30 reps each and did this twice through.

Workout was 57 minutes, burned 383 calories, HR was 126/180 and went 2568 steps.

Hope you all have great workouts!!!

Good morning girls!:cool:

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Happy HiiT Walk= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

KCM 30MTF- Step Boxing 2- Workout #1= 29 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 337

Intensity Series- Muscle Endurance= 65 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 621

Total calories burned= 1078:cool:

Debbie- WTG!! STS Meso 3 week 2, Squat Rack Legs, sounds awesome! You are so nailing STS and definitely diggin' lifting heavy weights. Plus you did ab work on the ball and russian twists with an 8# med ball. Bravo, way to kick butt in your workout, high fives!!!:D:cool::)

Roxie- how are you liking KCM's Sculpting RX and Step Boxing 2? How are you doing? Have a great workout and a blessed day.:);)

Belinda- How are you doing? Glad you had a fun visit with your nephew from Germany. Hope you have workout on tap for today and a blessed day!;):)

Hugs & blessings,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.