CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Today I did Linda Barlates Body Blitz Endurance 80 Series Interval Body weight workout. Is was by far the craziest workout I have ever done. Not sure if I like or hate it, lol. I had to modify the headstand and a few other exercises. Still sweating like crazy. Linda posted she got inspired with her endurance series by Monique workouts.

Diane Sue - welcome! Impressive weights. Nicely done.

Nora - good job!

Have a great weekend everyone.

You are welcome, Diane Sue! I do like Linda's Barlates workouts. They usually fusion style workout, a mix of yoga, barre and pilates.

Today was a rest day. I slept in and went to church. Just catching up on some household things today.

Good morning!

I hope everyone had a restful weekend. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix & Match Miles- Waistline Work= 16 Min

XTrain-D1- Chest,Back & Shoulders= 51 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 453

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 614

Belinda- Bravo on your workout with Linda Wooldridge's Barlates Body Blitz Endurance 80 Series Interval Body weight workout. Oooh that sounds like a good one, I'll have to check that out, sounds like fun too! I'd skip the headstand too for balance issues I have. I'll have to look to see if I can find a clip of that one. High fives on your workout Saturday, that was awesome.WTG!!

Diane Sue- Welcome to our thread so glad to see you. Your Sunday sounds like mine yesterday. Belinda has recommended many a good workout to me and I'm always happy to learn about them. Have a great workout and a blessed day.

Blessings,

Nora

Happy Tuesday!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 5 songs= 67 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 851
Distance= 6.45 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min

That's it for me today, have terriffic Tuesday girls!

Blessings,

Nora

Good morning all!

I hope everyone is well. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Buns & Thighs= 11 Min

Jessica Smith- Walk Strong 3- Cardio Step Jam= 33 Min

XTrain- D6- Cardio Leg Blast= 56 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 573

That's it for me today, have fun workouts and a blessed day!

Blessings,

Nora

Good morning, it's Friday!

Yay! It's Friday. I hope everyone is doing well and feeling great. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 64 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 813
Distance= 6.10 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn-Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion= 26 Min

That's it for me today. Have a great Friday!

Blessings,

Nora

Happy Saturday!

I finished a late workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk on- 15 Minute Fat Blast Walks- Dance Party Walk= 16 Min

XTrain-D2- Bi's & Tri's= 46 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 408

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Friday Nigh Fight Rnd 2= 34 Min

KCM 30 MTF- Abs & Core- Circuit Burn Abs= 6 Min

That's if for me today. I hope everyone is having a great Saturday/weekend!

Hugs & blessings,

Nora

Good morning!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Oregon is definitely getting cold fall mornings now, its supposed to start back to usual fall weather and rain Tuesday or Wednesday this week. So, it's official fall has arrived in Oregon.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 15 Minute Fast Fat Blasts- Belly Blaster Walk= 15 Min

Gym Style- Chest & Tri's= 48 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 393

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 614

Have blessed day,

I miss you guys, take care!

Nora

Happy Tuesday,

I finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 65 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 825
Distance= 6.19 Miles

Jessica Smith- Walk Off Belly Fat- Belly Blasting Interval Walk= 31 Min

Tale care,

Nora

Good morning!

I hope both of you are doing well and feeling great. I just finish ed today's workout and wil now check in.

Here's today's workout:

XTrain-D5- Legs= 52 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 461

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix and Match Miles- Waistline work= 15 Min

Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp- Legs & Glutes- Timesaver #2 Just Kickboxing + Abs= 47 Min
MV= 8.70
CB= 558

That's it for me today. So sad I'm the only one checking in here anymore.:(:( I still miss you guys and your check ins. I mean it's been years checking in with you all and finding out what's new with you or what's going on in your lives that you want to share, and now nothing. It makes me sad, I'm sorry I don't know what I said or anything. I wish you all well and blessings.

Take care,

Nora

Last edited:
Good morning!

Happy pre-Friday.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 65 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 825
Distance= 6.22 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min

Have a great workout if you are working out today or this evening.

Take care and blessings,

Nora

I did Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Overload #1, 32 minutes, average heart rate 126, max 153, met 5.9, 209 calories, 2,170 steps. I then did Step Boxing 2 workout 2 with the weight drills (3 move combos with a dumbbell) I used 12#, 31 minutes, heart rate average 138, max 167, met 5.8 198 calories, 2,601 steps. Odd that the times were close and the heart rates so different. I would have expected more calories out of step boxing by the heart rate and the met came out lower with that heart rate. I finished off with Sarah Beth Yoga from youtube, deep stretch yoga for Athletes yoga for flexibility and hips, 20 minutes, 44 calories, met 2.0. Total time was 83 minutes, calories burned 451 calories. I took the weight packs out of my weight vest so it was 12# this time for the overload workout. I had an eye appointment today and had planned on getting errand done but they dilated my eyes so I put on my sunglasses and headed home.

Nora, great workouts. You have been busy with them.

Hello,

wow another Monday, can you believe it. I just finished today's late start workout and had to scale it back a bit. I hope Peg and Linda are having a great Monday and fun workouts. I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State1, Challenge 1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, Challenge 3,Cool Down , Stretch,Coaches Notes= 46 Min Distance= 4.52 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Cardio Core= 28 Min

WD- Diane great workout today with Coffey Fit Raw Cardio Overload #1, 32 minutes, and Step Boxing 2 and then a nice YT yoga with Sara Beth. Awesome workouts today way to get it done, High fives!! i hope all goes well at the eye doctors. Have a great and restful evening.

Blessings,

Nora

Good morning!

I hope you guys are doing well and feeling great. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone= Fast Walk= 23 Min

Fit Split- Boxing Bootcamp/Legd & Glutes- Timesaver #3 Just Legs & Glutes= 38 Min

ICE- Rock'em Sock'em= 49 Min

That's it for me today, have a great day!

Take care and blessings,

Nora

I did my workout early this morning so that I could get out and do errands before all of the people that head out around lunch time were out.
I started with Raw Just Step to warm up well, 24 minutes, heart rate average 134, max 157, 2,262 steps, met 5.8, 154 calories. I then did Raw Hips and Glutes doing 4 sets of the knee pulls where the workout stops when her camera battery went out, 35 minutes, 162 calories, heart rate 102 average, 134 ,max, met 4.2. I finished off with Barre Amped Ball Stretch from Suzanne Bowen that is 6.5 minutes, 16 calories . I knew I needed some sort of stretch, since the end of the workout was cut short, even if I was short on time. Total time was 65 minutes, 332 calories.
Weights 30 work with 10 seconds rest 4 sets per each exercise but one Barbell or Dumbbells can be used
Squats, 60# 9, 10,11,11 reps
Barbell Bridges using bench for shoulders 40# 11,11,11,11 reps
Deadlifts 60# barbell 1 set regular deadlifts 6 reps, 3 sets wider stance deadlift squat up 60# 7,6,6, dropped to 40# 6 reps
I wore 5# ankle weights for the next few moves
pizza pusher 4 sets using bench to lean on with hands 12 reps right and left, 13 reps right and left
hydrant 4 sets 12 right, 12 left, 13 right , 13 left
alternating straight lateral leg raise 12,16,14,14 reps
alternating pizza pusher 5 sets 8,12,12,10,10 reps
seated knee ins Still wearing 5# ankle weights 3 sets 16,16,14, took off weights 16 I almost fell off the step backwards here without the weights I felt so light LOL
Plank Knee pulls put on 3# ankle weights after the first set 12,16,16,16 reps
I like that she doesn't have you kneeling on the floor to do these exercises. Much better IMO

Nora, nice job on the workouts. How do you monitor your cardio coach workouts to get calories and mileage? I use a Fit Bit for my workouts.

Hi Diane Happy Pre-Friday!

I hope you had a great Halloween. I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- Warm up,Steady State 1, Challenge 1, Challenge 2, Steady State 2, CHallenge 3, Cool Down,Coaches Notes, Stretch, +3 iPod songs= 61 Min Distance= 5.90 Miles

Fit Split- Mixed Impact Cardio/Pull Day- Timesaver # 2 Just Push Day= 35 Min

Diane- Wow! Those are some serious workouts there, well done great job on all the workouts you did today both dvd and streaming. Truly that was an awesome workout session and very well done, bravo!! You are awesome, don't let anyone tell you differently.

That's it for me today, have a wonderful Thursday Diane.

Blessings,

This morning I did Kelly Coffey Cardio Sculpt Fitness mix no weights, cardio and abs, 41 minutes, 267 calories, met 5.9, average heart rate 129, max 172, 3,018 steps. I then did Coffey Fit Raw Upper Body, 30 minutes, 142 calories, met 4.3, 142 calories, heart rate average 105, max 139, 549 steps. I finished off with Les Mills Flow, 21 minutes, met 2.0, 46 calories.
Raw Upper weights - can be done slower and heavier if wanted, Kelly goes a bit lighter as a strength and endurance workout. There is not much for rests. Each exercise is done 4 times and it is 30 sec work 10 sec rest. Bench or step is needed. Kelly uses what I think is a 22 # barbell (maybe 25) and hand weights up to 15#.
Bench Press Barbell (rather quick paced) 40# 21 reps, 35# 22 reps, 24 reps, 23 reps Kelly moves from barbell to 12# the 10# dbs)
Shoulder press seated barbell 1st set 30# 10 reps, 12# dbs 10,8,9 reps
flys 15# dbs 10,10,10,11 reps (Kelly moves from barbell to 12# then 10# dbs))
lateral raise 12# dbs 10 reps, 10# dbs 10,13,11 reps
skate and curl 10# dbs (I tried 12 and too heavy for this and Kelly says you can just stand and do the curls if you want) 11,14,16,15 reps
hammer squat curl up (Kelly does a hop on the up and says you don't have to) 12# dbs 8,8,7,8 reps
barbell rows 40# 14,15,15,13 reps
dips 18,16,16,17 reps
seated reverse fly 12# dbs same as Kelly 10,12,12,11 reps
seated scull crusher 12# dbs 10 rep, 15# dbs 9,10,9 reps
Abs seated on step knee pulls 11,15,15,12 reps

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.