CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hallo ladies,

I did my workout this morning. Just getting around to post. Did a JS Strength workout and a walk.

Have a great day everyone.

I am on the walk of shame today. I attempted to do all of Press Play, but with the humidity and warm weather we are having right now, I just could not do the whole thing. I was overheated (we did not have our A/C on) and I felt like I was going to puke. So I did the first three challenges and then called it a day. I added on the stretch from CC #5 because it's a good one and that was that.

Workout was 46 minutes, burned 425 calories and went 3.27 miles (I really wanted to hit 4 miles today). I did 6610 steps and my HR was 146/187.

I think that might be only the 2nd time I had to stop a CC workout like that. I can't believe what a difference humidity makes, (how do people who run outside do it?) And when will it go away? My gosh, it's October, we should be in the high 60's, low 70's right now, we hit the upper 80's yesterday and it was 74 this morning. I refuse to turn my A/C back on!!!

Have great workouts all!

Good afternoon girls! Sorry late start.

I just finished today's workout and will now check inn

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 5 songs= 63 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 800
Distance= 6.15 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Total calories burned=

Belinda- Nicely done today with Jessica Smith Cardio, now go have a beautiful and blessed day!

Debbie- Great job on Press Play challenges 1-3 plus Cardio Coach 5 stretch. I know what you mean trying to run when you get over heated its not good. What you described is typical for me with my daily workouts even when I am not running. MS really messes with working out for me I get too hot and I get really sketchy with motor function and moving, so I appear clutsy or drunk. So I have to have AC on in the ruom I run on the treadmill and the fan blowing on me in my little workout room and window open. I totally understand about the overheated and reaching puke status. Still a great workout put im for today. High fives!!!

Roxie- I hope you have a great workout and a blessed day.

Debbie- Oregon is just now starting weather wise like its fall, temps in 60-70's. Strangely we still are having sun but cooler fall temps, Phew! We had a scorching hot summer. Great job today!cc Come on fall!!

Hugs and blessings,

Nora

Good afternoon girls!:) Sorry I'm so late, no time for personals.

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 2 songs= 56 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 838
Distance= 5.38 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn-Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion= 26 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 302

Jessica Smith- 5 Mix and Match Miles- Waistline work= 15 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 165

Total calories burned = 1178:);)

Have great workouts girls, and a blessed Friday!:):cool:

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday. Had to catch up on work and ran some errands. I did ended up doing a weight workout from YT.

Today I i will do a cardio. BBL!

Good morning girls, happy Saturday!:)

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Sculpting RX- Workout #2= 31 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 317

Cathe- Intensity Series- Cardio + Weights= 60 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 532

Total calories burned= 849;)

Belinda- Nicely Done today with a YT weight workout. WTG, have a blessed.;)

Have great workouts today girls and a blessed day!;)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished a short workout earlier but forgot to check in until now.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On- Metabolism Booster-Upper Body Circuit= 36 Min

That's it for me today,h ave a blessed day!:cool::D

Hugs & blessings,

Nora

Good morning girls!:);)

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Upper Body Super Sets= 26 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 248

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio = 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 614

Total calories burned= 1358

I hope everyone has kick butt fun workouts & a blessed day!:cool::)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Good morning girls!:)

In just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 5 songs= 67 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 851
Distance= 6.45 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuits- Lean Body Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 383

Total Calories burned= 1234:D

Belinda- Nice job on today's barre and walk, WTG!! Have a blessed day!;):)

Debbie- Oh no, so sad to here you won't be checking in daily anymore, bummer:( but I understand. I will look forward to when you do post and what's new with you and your workouts. Have a blessed day and know I'll be thinking of you. :)

Roxie- I hope you are having a blessed day and had a great workout today. :);)

Hugs and blessing;)

Nora

Nora - I am also sad to see Debbie and Roxie not checking in anymore. The check ins are not what they used to be :(Do you want to continue with our check in or do you want to join another group?

Good morning~!:):D

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 58 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 736
5.45 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Total calories burned= 1049 :cool::D

Debbie- I know you are not checking in daily anymore but I think you might still be working out. In any case I hope you had a killer workout as per your usual. I wish you all the best and I will keep you in my prayers.

Roxie- How are you doing? How's those precious GS's? I hope you are feeling well and having great workouts. Have a blessed day!

Belinda- I do like check ins and enjoy reading everyones check ins as I don't usually have much interaction with others as I stay at homne 24/7 so the check ins are my i tneractions. Are you thinking of joinging a dufferent check in thread? If so any ideas which check in thread would accept ne? Have a beautiful & blessed Thursday and a fun workout today.

Hugs & blessings,

Nora:)

Good Morning ! I forgot to post yesterday, sorry.

Here's yesterday's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 5 I Pod songs= 67 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 851
Distance= 6.31 Miles

KCM-30MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout #2 Pyramid= 33 Min
Used #10, #12,#15, and 1 #20 db. Love this workout its fun, challenging and time efficient.

I hope other fitness friends join this thread. Either way have a fun workout, feel awesome and have a blessed day!:)

Nora

Good morning!

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone Walk- Circuit 1- Upper Body Walk= 22 Min

KCM 30MTF- Step Boxing 2- Cardio Dumbell Drills Intervaled= 23 Min

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Fest= 30 Min

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2= 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

That's it for me today, I hope everyone has a blessed day/weekend and a fun workout.

Belinda- Hello waves:)Sorry your work has been crazy, hang in there. I'm always happy to see you and the others check in. Have a blessed day/weekend.

Hugs & blessings,

Nora

I thought I would come over here and post :) I hope it is okay.

Today I did Coffey Fit Raw Intervals #1 which is pretty much cardio with 3-7# dumbbells, 33 minutes, met 6.0, 218 calories heart rate average 128, max 168, 2668 steps. I then did Kelly Coffey Sculpt RX workout #1, heart rate average 100, ma 129, met 4.8, 201 calories, 690 steps. I finished off with Barre Amped Upper Stretch adding some lower stretches, 16 minutes, 35 calories, met 2.0, 30 steps. Total time 87 minutes, calories burned 454.
Sculpting RX 10 reps all exercises done in supersets each superset done two times
Hammer curls 17.5# dbs, 17.5 dbs
weights on shoulders squat out and hold then second set pulses 17.5# dbs, 17.5# dbs

front curls 15# dbs, 15# dbs
front lunge on step back knee pull 17.5 dbs, 17.5 dbs

alternating supination curl 17.5# dbs second set double arm curl
squat fold and up 17.5 dbs 17.5 dbs

row on step underhand 1 arm 30# db, 30# db
front raise 1 db 17.5, 15#

bent over row overhand 25# dbs, 25# dbs
lateral raise 8# dbs, 8#dbs

row from feet seated 17.5# dbs, 15# dbs
overhead press seated 1 & 1/2 8# dbs, 8# dbs

flys pinky in 15# dbs , 15# dbs
skull crusher 15# dbs, 15# dbs

bench press 15# dbs, 15# dbs
seated kickbacks 15# dbs, 15# dbs

push ups
dips pulses

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.