CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Wow, today I had a FABULOUS workout! I did Cardio Coach 8, which I rarely do because it clocks in at an hour, but I made sure I was ready and on my treadmill by 5:30. I did the whole workout and it was totally a puke status one. And funny thing, no matter how hard I pushed myself, my HR did not get above like 171 when I would check it during the workout. The stats show the highest was 185 but not sure when that happened as I never seen that number on my FB. I am already at 10K steps!!!

Workout was 1 hr. burned 582 calories (now that's what I'm talkin' about!), went 4.5 miles (woo hoo!) and did 8967 steps. HR was 150/185. Loved this workout!!

Hope you all have great workouts today!!

Last edited:
Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks-Happy HiiT Walk= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Strength= 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

KCM 30MTF- Step Boxing-Kickboxing & DBell Drills = 51 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 522

Total calories burned= 1047:cool::D

Debbie- WOW, Cardio Coach 8!! I am not worthy, that is so awesome. Congrats on a fabulous workout today. Amazing stats of 4.5 miles (woo hoo!) and did 8967 steps and a nice calorie burn too! Now that you feel fit, fierce , and fabulous go have a beautiful and blessed day!:):cool::D

Roxie- I hope you are well, and that you have a wonderful blessed day and workout. Have fun!:)

Belinda- Still having fun with your visiting nephew and no doubt getting in lots of walking etc.. Enjoy, have fun and a blessed day.:);)

Hugs & blessings,:cool:

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I did KCM Strength and Stamina this morning 35 minutes 235 calories burned used 8lb weights except for shoulder work switched to 5lbs and my Kettlebell was 10lbs.

Debbie-good job today

Nora- you make me feel like a slacker

Good morning girls!

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone-Tone Every Zone- Circuit Fast Walk= 23 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 245

Ripped w/HiiT- Lift It Back, Bi's & Sh- Premix # 3 Timesaver No finishers= 38 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 337

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 614

Total calories burned= 1196:cool:

Roxie- Congrats on a great workout yesterday with KCM Strength and Stamina this morning 35 minutes using 8lb db's, 5lbs for shoulder work, and a 10lb Kettlebell. Sounds like a great workout, good for you WTG, Bravo!:D:cool: Your no slacker Roxie. You are working out regularly and getting it done and monitoring your diet, those are all awesome things,. Be proud of your accomplishments and keep at them, you are worth it!:);) Have a blessed day!:cool:

Debbie- You must have had a busy morning and had to get to work early not having time to workout or check in or both. Have a blessed fabulous Friday.:);):cool:

Belinda- We miss you but understand you are having a fun visit with your nephew visiting from Germany. I'm happy for you. Have a blessed day and a fun energetic blessed Friday with your family.

Hugs & blessings,

Nora

Sorry I am posting so late, I got to work and just got way too busy. Today I did STS Meso 2, Week 4, Back & Biceps, and I had a great workout, loved this one! Drop sets again and I really felt it with each exercise.

1 minute rest between each set
BACK
Warmup with Lat pulldowns, T-Pull and Y's
Wide Grip Chin Ups: 12 reps
Wide Grip Chinups: 12 reps
Close Grip Pull Ups: 12 reps
Pullovers: 30#/27#/25# - 10/10/10 reps
One Arm Horizontal Row: 30#/27#/25# - 10/10/10
Dumbbell Deadlifts: 25's - 12/10/9 reps

BICEPS
Barbell Curls: 37#/35#/30# - 10/10/12 reps
Incline Hammer Curls w/Twist: 17's/15's/12's - 10/10/11 reps
Hammer Curls: 17's/15's/12's - 10/10/10 reps
(was supposed to be concentration curls)

Last workout of Meso 2. Next week is a recovery week but I really don't feel like I need one. I will do some Kelly workouts and run or maybe do kickboxing.

Workout was 42 minutes, burned 274 calories, HR 125/157.

Then I had about 16 minutes to walk on my treadmill. Burned another 102 calories.

No time for personals but you all have a great weekend!!! Nice job on all your workouts today!

Good morning girls!:):cool:

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Lean Body Circuit- Workout #2 = 30 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 348

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Friday Nigh Fight Rnd 2= 34 Min
MV= 10.50
CB= 487

Total calories burned= 835:cool:

Debbie- Awesome workout Friday with STS Meso 2, Week 4, Back & Biceps plus a 16 minute treadmill walk. Wow STS Meso 2 is in the books done, now next week is a recovery week for you:):D:cool:. If you do Kelly enjoy and have fun. For me one whole week recovery is tough to do. I find myself itching to workout. High fives and congrats on your workout and completing Meso 2, WTG!! Have a blessed weekend:):cool:

Roxie- Great job on your workout Friday with StudioSweat Spin workout after work burned, and great stats and distance. You are awesome, very inspirational WTG!!! Have a blessed weekend!:):cool:

Belinda- I hope you are still having fun with your family that is visiting. Have a fabulous and fun blessed weekend.:);)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Kelly's Home Gym Intervals #1 and had a great workout. So fun and it goes by so fast. I only ran at a 5.5 highest mph but that was perfect for today. I used a 12# dumbbell which is higher than the last time I did this when I used 10#. 2# makes a huge difference, I was sweating big time. So much for my recovery week. LOL!!!

Hot Potato Squat
TM Interval
Row - Hop - Row
TM Interval
One Arm Row, Right
TM Interval
One Arm Row, Left
TM Interval
Step-Throw -
love this move!
TM Interval
Pendulum Curl
TM Interval
Press & Push, Right
TM Interval
Press & Push, Left
Cool down

This workout was 32 min., went about 1.46 miles on the treadmill, burned 270 calories and went 3515 steps. HR was 147/189.

Then I did the Waistline workout on this same DVD and had a good workout with that as well. This was 10 minutes, burned 81 calories and HR was 145/208. Holy crap. It was the plank work, hard stuff!!

My DH and I seen "Peppermint" yesterday with Jennifer Garner. Great movie and I really like her in action films, although she was awesome in 13 Going on 30.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Good morning,

I am back. Saturday my nephew flew back to Germany. DH and I drove him to the airport. We had a blast with him. I ended up cleaning my house yesterday and taking it easy yesterday.

Today I did Patrick Goudeau - Play Ball + a short indoor walk. It's raining here. I forgot how much fun Patrick Goudeau - Play Ball was. I need to pull that one out more often. This week I will play with Patrick's workouts.

I will try to catch up on personals later. BBL!

Body Rock- HiiT Max- Workout #1 Full Body Skipping = 19 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 244

Body Rock- 12 Minute Madness workout = 13 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 160

KCM 30MTF- Cardio Pump- Workout#2 Pyramids= 33 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 315

No tabatacise todayo_O
MV= 10.0
CB= 614

I planned to do Tabatacise but my dvd player that can stream had an update come thru and froze things up, now I can even play a dvd in it. So I had to do what I could in the living room space is very limited furniture and such so no room for tabatacise. I could not run either due to change in son's schedule Treadmill is in his area so Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday's are my new days to run. UGh! This so messed up my workout schedule this week and now I don't know if I will be able to play dvd's in it anymore.

Total calories burned= 719

Debbie- great workout today with Kelly's Home Gym Intervals Workout #1 and bonus waistline work too!:D Nicely done today, high fives! Ooh you went to see Peppermint, cool. I loved Jennifer Garner in Alias, and 13 going on 30, such a great movie. Nice to hear Peppermint was a good movie as well. Have a blessed day!:);):cool:

Belinda- Welcome back, we missed you.:) So glad you had a blast with your nephew and enjoyed his visit. So you took a day off and are back at it, good for you we missed you. Great workout today with Patrick Goudeau - Play Ball + a short indoor walk, that sounds awesome. I'll have to check out Patrick Goudeau's Play Ball. Have a wonderful and blessed day.:):cool:

Roxie- How are you doing? I hope you have a fun and kick butt workout & a blessed day:cool::);)

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Last edited:
Good Evening,

DH and I went for a walk tonight it has gotten warm here today back up in the 90’s. Spent yesterday afternoon cleaning my car out.

Debbie-good job today

Belinda-it’s nice when family visits

Nora-I hate it when my schedule gets interfered with.

I had such a fun workout this morning! I first did Kelly's Cardio Pump - love that kickboxing workout and then I did B&B Kettlebell Kickboxing. Both workouts are so much fun and I was really sweating towards the end. I had to skip the last tabata mix with B&B due to time, but had fun with what I could do.

Workout was 55 minutes, burned 415 calories and did 4774 steps. HR was 135/166.

Didn't Kelly just have a kickboxing workout on the B&B DVD set? I looked them all over but couldn't find it. I remember doing it and wondering why it was so short, like 25 minutes instead of 30. Maybe I'm confusing that with a different workout?

We have no internet and our stupid provider says they can't be out until the 26th!!! WTH? I'm going to call Spectrum today and see if they are in our area. Ridiculous.

Roxie - It is hot here again, too. Humid and crappy. I really with this humidity would just go away already. Glad you got a walk in!

Belinda - Good to have you back!

Nora - I hate when things update when we don't give them the ok to do so. I've had Windows update things on my computer and then other things won't work. Ridiculous!! Hope your DVD player still works, I don't really see how that could get messed up.

Good morning,

Since I still have the FS workouts from my friend, I decided to give them a shot. Today I did Fit-Split-Sow-Impact-cardio-metabolic-conditioning. I had to modify the crawling on the floor exercises and some jumping jacks. I did liked the weight workout in that one a lot. And NO, I will not run out and buy the dvd/or download, lol. I also did some 20 min pilates. Pilates always helps strengthen my back.

Debbie - thank you! Good job on your workout today. I also have that dvd. Need to pull it out one day, lol. So many dvd's and so little time.

Nora - good job yesterday.

Hallo Roxie!

That's it for me today. Have a great workout and day, everyone.

Good afternoon girls!:);)

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Max Out Cardio= 33 Min
MV= 11.0
CB= 496

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 4 songs= 63 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 800
Distance= 6.0 Miles

Total calories burned= 1296 :cool:

Roxie- Glad you got your walk in yesterday, WTG!! Weather here is definitely feeling like fall is near. That cold bite in the air at night in the evening and mornings has started, nothing super cold or anything its just hinting fall is near. Time for Hot cocoa or Pumpkin Spice creamer in my coffee. WTG on your walk and have a blessed and beautiful Tuesday.:D:)

Debbie- Great combo of workouts today with Kelly's Cardio Pump- Workout #1 Cardio Boxing and then Kelly's Build & Burn- Kettlebell Kickboxing, love that fun combo.:cool::D:) I will have to try that one, it sounds fun and guaranteed to make you sweat & burn calories. Have a fun and blessed day!

Belinda- It's so nice to have Belinda back, Yeah! Glad you tried out your friends Fit Split Low Impact/Metabolic Conditioning. I have that one as well and do use my FS often and love the low impact/metabolic conditioning, its a fave along with kickboxing, weights are good and killer too. I don't particularly like the high impact workout by itself but there are lots of premixes so that provides lots of other options as well. Great job on your workout today! Have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did StudioSweat 30 Minute Sculpt Body Sculpt w/Kisha nice workout there was some Tabata abs that were killer.

Debbie-there isn’t a Kickboxing workout besides Kettlebell Fusion. Nice job today.

Nora-good job today

Belinda-good job

Good Morning,

Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion this morning using 10lb kettlebell 25 minutes 149 calories burned. Headed to the lake today.

Good morning,

Patrick Goudeau - Step Up is done. Haven't done that one in years. Now I know why :) had fun doing it but it was very tricky. Got all my steps for today.

Roxie - good job yesterday and today. The price on Build and Burn is going down on Amazon. Maybe I will pick it up at one point. Although I really don't need anymore workout dvd.

Nora - I stopped doing high impact a long time ago. I still don't like the set :( Too much crawling on the floor for me. Most of the premixes are strung together? Nothing special, IMO! I think I will stick with what I already own. I have more than enough workout dvd's that would last me a few years. Good job yesterday.

Have a great Tuesday, everyone.

Today was Cardio Coach 1 and then I did the no equipment stretch from Stretch Max. Had a great workout and stretch. I feel good today. Could it be the less sugar intake I have been doing?

Workout was 36 minutes, went 2.56 miles, burned 335 calories and did 5197 steps. HR was 146/187.

Have great workouts everyone!!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Walk On-30 day plan-Pyramid Power Walk= 30 Min
MV= 7.55
CB= 309

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

MV= 10.0
CB= 614

Total calories burned= 1236:D

Roxie- Great workout today with KCM's Build and Burn- Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion, that is a super fun workout. I love that one. I see you have plans to go to the lake today, go and enjoy. Have a blessed day!:):cool:

Belinda- Wow, you did Patrick Goudeau's - Step Up. He is a very energetic and fun trainer, sadly I only have two of his workouts. Patrick seems very into choreography so I can imagine his step routines would be as well. I like step but I don't do it much anymore because of my MS the quick balance changes make me more likely to fall or get hurt, so I only do then once in awhile or if the choreography is doable for me,. I hear ya on the impact. I used to do high imp;act every day but I have cut back a lot for me. I mix in more metabolic workouts and low impact ones with only 3-5 higher impact workouts for the entire week versus that a day like I used to do. I have cut way back on my exercise DVD purchases. I tend to get workouts from Cathe, Kelly Coffey- Meyer, and Jessica Smith. Those are my main trainers, with some occasional BB stuff mixed in there. There is nothing wrong with not buying exercise dvds. Its good to use what you have. I know I have a large fitness dvd library and have a big bag of exercise dvd's to donate whittling down my collection. Great workout today Belinda now go have a blessed and wonderful Wednesday.:):D

Debbie- Great workout today with Cardio Coach Vol. 1 and Stretch Max. What a great combo to make you feel great and energized to take on the day. Nicely done today on your miles ran and step count, WTG, High fives!! Now go have a blessed and wonderful Wednesday.;):):D:cool:

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Good Morning,

I had to change my workout plans for today my internet wasn’t working right so I did Cardio Pump 1 Kickboxing this morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.