CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Good Morning,

35 minute walk on the treadmill then abs from Muscle and Fitness it’s a start. Wrist was feeling ok yesterday but by last night it was hurting again. I am going to add weights but go light and stop when it hurts.

Debbie-good job today your weights are impressive

Good morning girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+ 5 songs= 66 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 838
Distance= 6.30 Miles

Fit Split- Shred Cardio/ Push Day- Timesaver # 2 Just Push Day= 32 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 306

Total calories burned= 1144 :D:cool:

Belinda- High fives to you and your DH for geting your walk in and Total Body Giant sets premix # 1, that is awesome. I hope you both have a wonderful and blessed day.;):cool:

Debbie- Congrats on starting STS Meso 2 Week 2, and starting off with Chest & Shoulders and ab work from SJ&P. Wow, that is one killer workout combo you did, WTG and high fives. Now, go have a blessed and wonderful day!:D:cool::)

Roxie- How are you doing? How's you're wrist? Is the wrist brace seem to help even a little or the meds the doctor prescribed? Please feel better. So, what workout are you doing today? Some fun kickboxing, Cathe has sone fun ones like ICE Rock'em Sock'em or XTrain Hard Strikes, Rockout Knockout, etc.. Kelly also has some super fun boxing workouts like: Circuit Burn,TLC, Amped Up Cardi, Trim Down (modify do it with out the weights). I know for me that its hard to let stuff get to me if I can get a boxing or kickboxing workout in. Have a fun workout today, feel blessed and fab.:);):cool:

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Today I did Cardio Coach 5 and had a puke status workout. I did really well with this workout, it was fun. I bought a pair of running shorts from Saucony and I love them!! I got them yesterday so just in time for today's workout. really made a difference, believe it or not.

Workout was 54 minutes, ran 3.89 miles, burned 493 calories and went 7867 steps. HR was 147/185.

Roxie - Hope your wrist heals fast. Nice job getting it done even though you are in pain.

Nora - Great job with your workout!! Smokin'!

Belinda - Good job on your workout!!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Quick Walks- Buns& Thighs Walk= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

KCM 30MTF- Body Design- Premix- Cardio Bootcamp + Stronger/Leaner Lower= 34 Min
MV= 8.75
CB= 406

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise= 45 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 614

Total calories burned= 1140 :cool:

Roxie- Sorry I missed your check in yesterday. Great job on getting a workout in even with a sore wrist. WTG on your workout of 35 minute walk on the treadmill then abs from Muscle and Fitness:). You mentioned adding very light weights, ok but if it hurts stop is my rule of thumb, be safe. High fives on your workout yesterday. I bet you'll have another great workout for today. Have a blessed day and I hope your wrist feels better. ;)

Debbie- Wow, high fives on Cardio Coach 5 workout today, that is awesome!! Brilliant workout today with great stats and I bet those new Saucony shorts was just the ticket. Awesome workout today, bravo. Now go have a blessed and terrific Tuesday.:);) :D:cool:

Belinda- I must have missed your check in, or maybe you haven't yet. Either way have a great workout today, have fun, be well and have a blessed day!:)

Hugs & blessings,

Nora

Today I did STS Meso 2, week 2 but just did Triceps. I decided to skip legs this week since my knees are giving me issues. I'd rather be able to run than squat heavy so I decided to hopefully give my knees a break and see if I can do next weeks leg workout.

1 minute between each set:
TRICEPS
Dips: 3 sets/12 reps - warmup
Barbell Triceps Extension: 30# - 12/10/8 reps
Barbell Triceps Extension Back off set: 20# - 20 reps

Side Leaning One-Arm Extension: 12# - 12/10/8 reps
Double Arm Overhead Extension Back off set: 8's - 16 reps

One-Arm Kickbacks: 11# - 12/10/8 reps
Double Arm Kickbacks Back off set: 8's - 16 reps

Had a good workout. It was a total of 30 minutes, burned 210 calories and HR was 131/157.

Hopped on my treadmill and walked up a 4% incline for 22 minutes, burned 127 calories, went 1.09 miles and did 2666 steps. HR was 97/123.

I see Kelly has a fitness test out on RAW. I want to do it!!!

Roxie - You are doing great! Keep up the good work. What did you do yesterday?

Belinda - Nice job with your and abs. I should have worked my abs again today. I keep neglecting them and it shows!!

Nora - Great job on your workouts!! Burning some mean calories lately.

Have great workouts everyone!

Good morning,

walk outside + weight workout (S&S premix 2) is done.

Debbie - nice job on your weight workout today. Yesterday was lots of planks. I like planks. Get your abs done, girl!

Having Hi to everyone that checks in after me.

I can't workout today, no time for a run:( I have two appointments today one this morning and one this afternoon. So, sadly no time to go for a treadmill run.

Debbie- high fives on STS Meso 2, week 2, opting to just do Triceps and skip legs this week. Have a blessed and wonderful Wednesday.:D:cool:

Belinda- High fives with your workout today walk outside + weight workout (S&S premix 2). Have a blessed Wednesday.:D:cool:

Roxie- Have a great workout and have a fun one. Have a blessed Wednesday and I hope your wrist is feeling better.:):cool:

Hugs and blessings,

Nora

Good Evening,

I did a 20 minute walk on the treadmill and a premix from Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion Kickbox Only which was 15 minutes so not bad for last minute workouts. Went to the lake today Wes was a little cooler.

Debbie-awesome weights

Nora-hope appointments went well

Belinda-good job today

Today I did a Cardio Coach mix using both of Candace's workouts. Wow, had a great puke status workout again. It was brutal but I did well with it. I am already at 10,000 steps for the day!!!

Workout was 57 minutes, ran 4.05 miles, burned 527 calories (holy crap!) and went 8186 steps. HR was 149/184.

Not sure why I'm burning so many calories lately. I'm liking it!!

So I'm looking into making my own recovery drinks and protein drinks without the powders I usually use. There is so much in this new cookbook I bought and they have all kinds of recipes for this sort of thing. Bad thing is the calories that go along with them. The recover drink I just figured out in MFP is 274 calories!! And that is just the recovery drink instead of the Nuun tablets. I have yet to figure up their protein shakes. However, if I stay full longer, it is worth it. I'll keep you all updated. I highly recommend this cookbook. https://read.barnesandnoble.com/boo...recipes-for-hangry-athletes-signed-book/cover

I see they have an older one out there as well, I may get it too.

Roxie - Nice job with your workouts! It finally cooled down here as well. Good God has it been a hot summer!!

Nora - Hope your appointments went well!!

Belinda - I will get abs done, hopefully tomorrow. I did do a workout for abs Monday but need more!!!

Good morning girls!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- 10 Minute Walks- Happy HiiT Walk= 11 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 120

KCM 30MTF- Amped Up Cardio- W/O #1= 31 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 360

Fit Split- Mixed Impact Cardio/ Pull Day = 60 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 655

Total calories burned= 1135:cool:

Roxie- Good job on yesterday's workout of a 20 minute walk on the treadmill and a premix from Build and Burn Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion Kickbox Only which was 15 minutes. That is great, WTG!! Glad you got to go to the lake. Have a blessed day and great workout today.:):cool:;)

Debbie- ooh that workout sounds good. Awesome job on today's workout with Cardio Coach custom mix of both of Candace's Cardio Coach mixes. Awesome workout and killer stats! WTG!!! Now that you feel amazing have a blessed day.:D:cool::)

Belinda- Have a great workout today and enjoy the day. Have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs & blessings:)

Nora

Today I did STS Meso 2, Week 2, Back & Biceps, I had a great workout and really pushed myself on this one.

1 minute rest between each set

BACK
Warmup with Lat pulldowns, T-Pull and Y's
Wide Grip Chin Ups: 12 reps
Wide Grip Chinups: 12 reps
Close Grip Pull Ups: 12 reps
Barbell Rows: 55# - 12/10/8 reps
Back off set: 35# - 20 reps
One Arm Horizontal Dumbbell Row: 27# - 12/10/8 reps
Back off set: 16# - 16 reps
One -Leg Deadlifts: 25# - 12/10/8 reps

BICEPS
Barbell Curls: 35# - 12/10/8 reps
Back off set: 20# - 21 reps
Seated Alternate Dumbbell Curls w/Twist: 17's - 12/10/8 reps
Back off set: 10's - 21 reps
Hammer Curls: 17's - 12/10/8 reps
Back off set: 10's - 20 reps

Last bicep exercise was concentration curls. I hate those so I did Hammer Curls instead.

Workout was 60 minutes, burned 352 calories, HR 124/157.

Have a great workout today and a great Labor Day weekend!!! Wish it was Memorial Day!! Labor Day means summer is over. :(

Good Afternoon girls, T.G.I.F!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4- W.up,SS1, Ch.1, Ch.2, SS2, CH.3,CD,Stretch, CN+6 songs= 66 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 838
Distance= 6.32 Miles

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Lower Body Tabata= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

Total calories burned= 1151

Belinda- Nicely done yesterday with walked and did SBF UB + abs. Great workout today with a 30 min Tabata, bravo & high fives! I hope you have a blessed and fab Friday.

Debbie- Awesome workout today with STS Meso 2 week 2,back & Biceps, high fives on a great workout today. Have a blessed and wonderful day and weekend.

Roxie- Have a great workot and a blessed day.

Hugs & blessings,

Nora

Good morning girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF- Build & Burn- Kettlebell Kickbox Fusion= 26 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 302

X10- Workout 4- Cardio Blast = 26 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 334

XTrain- D7- All Out Low Impact= 39 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 399

Total Calories burned= 1035:D:cool:

I hope everyone that is working out has a really great workout and a blessed and beautiful day!:);):cool:

Hugs & blessings;)

Nora

Today started STS Meso 2 week 3 and I worked Chest and Shoulders, I will do Triceps on Wednesday like I did last week. I like how that worked out. This was the Double-Wave Load workout and man was it tough. Holy smokes!!

Double-Wave Load workout
1 minute rest between each set
CHEST
Dumbbell Bench Press Warmup: 15's - 1 set/12 reps
Barbell Bench Press: 70#/73.5#/77# - 12/10/8 and 12/9/7 reps
Flat Dumbbell Flyes: 25's - 12/10/8 reps
Incline Bench Press: 75# - 12/9/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flyes: 25's 12/10/8 reps

SHOULDERS
Seated Overhead Dumbbell Press: 15's/15.5's/16's - 12/10/8 reps - same reps for both waves
Standing Lateral Raise: 12's - 12/10/8 reps
Seated Rear Delt Raise: 14's - 12/10/8 reps

Tough workout, was sweating like crazy.

Workout was 52 minutes, burned 371 calories. HR was 132/158.

Also walked on my treadmill. Workout was 30 minutes, burned 170 calories, did 1.5 miles and went 3646 steps. HR was 90/119.

Happy Labor Day!!

Here's today's workout:

Jessica Smith- Burn Fat & Have Fun- Ready,Steady,Go= 32 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 350

KCM 30MTF- Muscle Up 2 B Fit- W/O #1= 28 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 229

CrossFire- Less Impact Premix #10= 56 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 688

Total calories burned= 1267:D

Have a wonderful Labor Day : Debbie, Belinda, and Roxie. Have fun girls, see ya at tomorrow's check in.:);):cool:

Hugs and blessings,

Nora

Good Afternoon,

I haven’t been on my spin bike for months but for some reason today I did a 55 minute spin from StudioSweat called The Live Your Life Diet the instructors name was Mike and he said he didn’t eat very well so they were going to work it off, his idea of eating bad was a Mc Donald’s egg mc muffin and a hot dog at Costco. I will feel this one tomorrow. 14.9 miles 604 calories burned. Half of our town is under water after massive rains last night thank goodness we don’t live in that area.

Debbie-good job today.

Nora-good job today.

Today I did Cardio Coach 6 with Sean and I haven't done this one in a long time. It was tough. I did well with it, but my legs felt like lead today. I hate days like that but I am still happy with how the workout went.

Workout was 52 minutes, ran 3.74 miles, burned 482 calories and went 7504 steps. HR was 148/191.

Roxie - Great job with your spin workout. 14 miles!! Holy smokes!!! Nice job girl!!

Nora - Good job with your workouts!

Belinda - Hope you had a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.