forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This Cathe STS 2.0 No Equipment Abs routine requires nothing but a mat and your focus. Don't let the lack of equipment fool you! This core routine is no joke! In this workout, you'll be doing a variety of challenging floor-based core exercises. Progressions will be shown on some of the more difficult movements to allow you to make the movements easier or more difficult depending on your ability.

*Act Now! Current Presale Prices End Soon!!! Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping!

Al was absolutely amazing! He gave his all during the filming of each and every workout and I think he looked and performed fantastically well ❤️
I love Al! I remember him all the way back from Xtrain! He was fantastic.

I’m actually sitting here right now planning my rotation for the week. I’ve been using the old tank top arms rotation template for the past month and it’s made a difference in my arms. I can’t wait to integrate STS 2.0 into this. I hope your shoulder is doing much better and you’re close to coming back from your rehab. Thank you for being my inspiration and early morning workout partner!!!

Al was absolutely amazing! He gave his all during the filming of each and every workout and I think he looked and performed fantastically well ❤️
I like Al. He's also what motivated my husband to try your workouts. Once he saw there were men in some of them, he gave it shot. Now, he's hooked. He hasn't found any other instructor that works him as hard or helps him get good results. I kept telling him that real workouts are for everybody and that he really needed to try at least some of your strength workouts, because his form was awful and you give such helpful instructions regarding form. But no... he kept buying the latest "fad" workouts with whatever guy was promoting it... until he saw Al on one of my DVDs. My husband started working out with your DVDs that had men in them, finally understood that your workouts work for both genders, and started doing them all. He's much healthier now. Plus, we don't have to have a garage sale every year to get rid of all of the junkie workouts he was doing before. My husband really isn't normally "gender biased". I think the reason he didn't think working our with a woman would work is because I'm really petite and have different fitness goals than he does. So, when I didn't "bulk up" doing your workouts, he didn't think they'd work for him and his goals. Thanks Cathe and Al! You've both made an incredible difference in my husband's health recently. You'd been helping me with my fitness for years, but being healthy didn't bring me much satisfaction when I was spending my time worrying about my my husband's weight, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, etc. Now, he's fitter and healthier and I have less to worry about, which helps with my mental wellbeing. :)

I like Al. He's also what motivated my husband to try your workouts. Once he saw there were men in some of them, he gave it shot. Now, he's hooked. He hasn't found any other instructor that works him as hard or helps him get good results. I kept telling him that real workouts are for everybody and that he really needed to try at least some of your strength workouts, because his form was awful and you give such helpful instructions regarding form. But no... he kept buying the latest "fad" workouts with whatever guy was promoting it... until he saw Al on one of my DVDs. My husband started working out with your DVDs that had men in them, finally understood that your workouts work for both genders, and started doing them all. He's much healthier now. Plus, we don't have to have a garage sale every year to get rid of all of the junkie workouts he was doing before. My husband really isn't normally "gender biased". I think the reason he didn't think working our with a woman would work is because I'm really petite and have different fitness goals than he does. So, when I didn't "bulk up" doing your workouts, he didn't think they'd work for him and his goals. Thanks Cathe and Al! You've both made an incredible difference in my husband's health recently. You'd been helping me with my fitness for years, but being healthy didn't bring me much satisfaction when I was spending my time worrying about my my husband's weight, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, etc. Now, he's fitter and healthier and I have less to worry about, which helps with my mental wellbeing. :)
Thank you so much for sharing that with me. Happy to know this plus its helpful info for me to know. I mentioned it to Al too :)

I love Al! I remember him all the way back from Xtrain! He was fantastic.

I’m actually sitting here right now planning my rotation for the week. I’ve been using the old tank top arms rotation template for the past month and it’s made a difference in my arms. I can’t wait to integrate STS 2.0 into this. I hope your shoulder is doing much better and you’re close to coming back from your rehab. Thank you for being my inspiration and early morning workout partner!!!
Aw, such a fun update. Glad to know we are early morning workout partners too :)

AWESOME!!!

Would absolutely love to see Al in some of your stretch/flexibility videos in the future. My husband will do the short stretches that you end your workouts with, but I can't get him to do extended stretches. To top it off, he's involved in a sport and doesn't bother to stretch before or after training for it! This has resulted in some pulled muscles that could have been prevented. When he works out with the guys (in his combat fighting club), he stretches, but he uses the outdated methods that he learned back in P.E. and basic training (over 30 years ago). Some of those stretches are still good ones, but others are unsafe (ex. the ankle back by the hip when you bend one knee out of the way to stretch forward over the straight leg). He also tends to "bounce" when doing some stretches. I'd love for him to see a male focusing on flexibility and injury prevention in a safe manner. Again, I think my husband (and some of the guys he practices with) think stretching is more important for females than it is for men. Thanks for letting Al know how appreciated he is. Thank you for all you and your hard-working crew do. It's easy to stay motivated when I'm working out with you guys. :)

Although my husband isn't able to do Cathe's workouts, I'm proud to say that one of his resistance bands is the Cathe black extra heavy tubing! He also uses a medium Beachbody tube that I had an extra. He quit doing weights several years ago after he felt like he was on the edge of a rotator cuff injury. Thankfully the bands have helped strengthen the muscles of his shoulder and he doesn't have pain anymore. So, I would like it if he was more consistent in his routine (sometimes he only works out one day of the week) because he works at home and has a ton of flexibility. I try to encourage and motivate without nagging. When we first met, he used to walk his dog in the park and the park also had a small gym and he did weights 3x a week. Now he's just not interested in doing that again. Plus, our high energy Luca is still wild to go to the park! She does good on neighborhood walks, but will pull like crazy when she's in a new place.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.