forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Today’s video clip features Cathe's STS 2.0 single body parts chest workout. This workout features a variety of chest-intensive exercises, both on and off the weight bench, as well as unilateral training to keep your chest muscles stimulated and challenged.

*Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping!

The more I see of these previews, the more excited I am about actually getting to jump into these workouts. I assume there will be a printable PDF user guide available on the site.

I've printed those user guides for every series that I've done. Its so helpful to know what exercise is coming next, what weights to use, etc. For the past 2 weeks I did the Intensity series and I went online to a fitness blog and found breakdowns of the exercises for Pyramid Upper and Lower Body as well as Muscle Endurance, made my own guide, went exercise by exercise on the DVD and wrote down what weights Cathe was using to give me a starting point. This week, I'm doing the Pure Strength Series and I'm planning to do Cross Train Xpress next week. Maybe a two week rotation of that one. I've found some good rotations on the forum and I screenshot them on my phone and use that for my weekly workout planning.

The more I see of these previews, the more excited I am about actually getting to jump into these workouts. I assume there will be a printable PDF user guide available on the site.

I've printed those user guides for every series that I've done. Its so helpful to know what exercise is coming next, what weights to use, etc. For the past 2 weeks I did the Intensity series and I went online to a fitness blog and found breakdowns of the exercises for Pyramid Upper and Lower Body as well as Muscle Endurance, made my own guide, went exercise by exercise on the DVD and wrote down what weights Cathe was using to give me a starting point. This week, I'm doing the Pure Strength Series and I'm planning to do Cross Train Xpress next week. Maybe a two week rotation of that one. I've found some good rotations on the forum and I screenshot them on my phone and use that for my weekly workout planning.
Yes, we’ll have the users guide for this series too ❤️

I’ve been using the pull down menu on the workout manager, and making sheets for weights. I started Cathe’s May 2022 rotation last week, and I found most of the exercises for older workouts listed on Anne's compendium. https://cathe.com/forum/threads/cathe-compendium-2018.310163/

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.