Cathe's Greatest Hits?

SNM Videos

Administrator
69240_10151445087822162_745921140_n.jpg

Hi Everyone,

I’m sure this email will have you all wondering if I am filming again and the answer is YES!!! YAY…I can’t wait! I look forward to telling you about the workouts in another post. Right now I need some help from all of you. Ever wish you could create your own DVD with all the “Best of Cathe” workout segments? Well now you have the opportunity to help me with this.

We’re currently working on a Greatest Hits Vol. #1 DVD that we’re going to make and give away for free during our upcoming Pre-Sale for my next videos ( that I will announce shortly). I would like to get some input from as many of you as possible as to what you would like to see in a Greatest Hits Vol #1 DVD? So, my question to you is, if you were to design a Cathe DVD lasting anywhere from 50 to 75 mins based on segments from any of my DVDs I’ve done in the past – What would it be?

Here is the criteria:
1. Total workout time must be anywhere from 50 to 75 mins, including warm up and cooldown.
2. You can select segments from as many videos as you like, but you must select segments from at least three different videos and the total time can’t exceed 75 minutes
3. Make sure to include a warm up segment and a cooldown/stretch segment in addition to the main workout.
4. Bonus Workout: You may also include a separate bonus workout segment lasting no longer than 20 minutes that will be added to the workout you create in our Premix section.

The workout you design can be cardio only, strength only, a mix of cardio and strength, step only, kickbox only, HiiT only or whatever you like. Just make sure to follow the criteria listed above. I realize it’s hard to select just a few segments from all of the videos I have done in the past and there are a lot of directions you can go in designing this workout, but if this goes over well I’m sure we will do more “Greatest Hits” Volumes in the future.

Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

I would use the warm-up from Low Impact Challenge, the barre section from XTrain Legs, some Step from Imax 3, some Tabatas, mixed in with Burn Sets and the floor portion of Lower Body Blast, and a few of the moves from either Drill Max or Supercuts. Pehaps a portion from Yoga Relax for the cool-down.

When do we hear more about the new videos?

MORE BEGINNERS WORKOUTS PLEEEEEEASE

Hi Cathe:
I've asked for this before but I've been away from you for so long that perhaps it happened and I'm not aware of it. Can you possibly focus on creating a group or series of workouts for the less advanced? Geared more towards intermediate. An entirely different sector of women would greatly benefit from this. The exercises that you do are so current and inline with the industry, it would be wonderful to be able to incorporate these moves in a workout that EVERYONE can do. Please try!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
If there is a complex-step w/o in there I will FLIP MY LID :eek:

As for the "Best Of Cathe" what an awesome idea! I do a lot of my own mix & matches on the WO Blender and love the challenge of making a workout that has my "personal touch" ;):eek:. I will surely get back to you on this :).

Workout DVD Ideas

DVD idea: One workout I love to do is HIIT 40/20 + Intensity Hiit Hi, Lo and Bootcamp

Another is: To the Max 30/20 HIIT + To The Max Triple Tabata + Cross Fire Triple Tabata

Another is: A mix and match of all the tabata segments and or all the HIIT segments to create your own workout.

Another would be a DVD with all of your core/ab segments.

Hi Cathe,

I would love the warm up from Step Blast and then the Step Blast Premix 1,2,3, plus Step Jump and Pump and the step from C&W.

Cathe! I would love to see Imax 2 with strength segments between each interval. I tried to do this with workout blender but it wouldn't work for me. Maybe between every second interval to keep the time under 75 minutes.

DVD idea: One workout I love to do is HIIT 40/20 + Intensity Hiit Hi, Lo and Bootcamp

Another is: To the Max 30/20 HIIT + To The Max Triple Tabata + Cross Fire Triple Tabata

Another is: A mix and match of all the tabata segments and or all the HIIT segments to create your own workout.

Another would be a DVD with all of your core/ab segments.

Lol Hello fellow Hiit lover:D:D:D

Ohhhh, I'm going to have to think about this! Let's see, for sure the warm up to Butts and Guts (love the stability use in that warm up!). Also, I'd have to make sure the firewalker tabata from Crossfire got in there! I'll have to get back to you on this! :eek:

Thank you so much! I'll be back with my suggested dream workout. :D Definitely a mix of older and newer stuff.

By the way Colleen, I love that Firewalker tabata, too!!

I would do the warm up segment of the orginal Boot Camp, premix #8 of Super Cuts, Express 1-10 of Afterburn, and the cooldown of Cardio Supersets. Or.....
Warm up of Afterburn, sections 5-8 of Bootcamp, premix 11 of Supercuts and cooldown of bootcamp. Or......
Warm up to Muscle Endurance, Premix 3 of Cardio Leg Blast, Upper Body Section of MIS or BodyMax, and Cool down of Total Body Trisets. Or...... last one I promise (for now ;) )

Warmup to MuscleMax, standing Legs of PS Series, Premix 3 of Chest, Back, and Shoulders, and cooldown to BodyMax.

Thanks for giving us this opportunity :) !!!

Amy

Impossible to do, I have way too many favorites.

This is not even touching the surface because even as I type this out I'm like thinking...no wait I can't leave out Pyramids or 4DS, not to mention every single disc of STS. Well here goes:

HIIT/Cardio Workout -

A combination of the Double Wave Pyramid on the Hiit Workout DVD, parts of CrossFire, XTrain Tabatacise and end it with MMA Kickbox

Legs Workout -

The Bonus Barre workouts in Xtrain, Lower Body Blast Turbo Barre and KickMax Leg Conditioning Drills. STS Plyo Legs Disc #26 and a very long segment that replicates Gym Style Legs and Pyramid Lower.

I wanted to put in all the STS Leg workouts especially Meso 1 and Squat Rack but its like opening a pandora's box because everything should be STS. I still wish you would consider making STS #2.

Upper Body

My favorite workouts for upper body are still in STS. If I go to stand alone workouts: Upper body segments of Muscle Endurance, Muscle Max, Gym Styles and Slow and Heavy .

ABS

STS Abs and CoreMax, also adding in the medball and stability ball.

I would love to see barbells in the workouts, the highstep along with heavier dumbells. I so appreciate the ability to have longer workouts with added premixes. Not a fan of band work or tubing, would rather lift
heavy, or use lighter weights and do crazy 8's or 21's. The music in XTrain and Crossfire is really good!

My two dream Cathe workouts: I would a love the drills section from KPC (the second half) mixed with Afterburn or Cardio Supersets drills in between. At the end you could add a 15 minute turbobarre-like upper body weight segment with a short Lower Body Blast-like leg conditioning segment. The premixes could be amazing.

That said, since my favourite all time Cathe DVD is..... PUB/PLB, my #1 dream Cathe workout would be: a new pyramid set that includes both upper and lower body workouts with cardio blasts in between. It would be one solid workout that works the entire body with excellent premixes that are about 45 minutes in length. So, it would be segments of PUB, Cross Fire Drills or Intensity Hiit Drills and PLB with High Reps Abs at the end.

First Workout suggestion:

Mixed Up Workout

Warm Up from Muscle Max min.

Turbo Barre (Upper/lower Body Muscle endurance): 10.54 min.

XTrain Bonus Barre: 15.25 min.

STS Total Body Workout (Upper Body Only premix): 24.00 min.

SuperCuts disc 4, Chapter 19; Alternating Sit Outs: 3 min. (I think)

XTrain Bonus Ab #1; 10.00 min.

Stretch from Muscle Max 5.00 min.

Total time is 73 min.

20 min. Bonus Workout

10.10.10 From Cross Train 20 min.

Second Workout Suggestion:

Intermediate Workout Scramble

Low Impact Circuit - Warm Up 8 min.

Low Impact Circuit Step Compo from Circuit Cycle 1; 8 min.

Low Impact Circuit Step Compo from Circuit Cycle 2; 5 min.

Kick, Punch & Crunch Compo #1; 8 min.

Power Hour (no warm up) 40 min.

Power Hour abs 6 min.

Total time is 75 min.

20 min. Bonus Workout:

Total Body Stretching; Intermediate Stretch 13 min.

Maximum Intensity Strength Stretch 3 min. plus Power Hour Stretch 3 min.

Total time is 19 min.

Good Luck Cathe with this wonderful idea of yours. This was fun!

Janie

Last edited:
Oh step segment of step jump and pump, some low impact circuit, cardio portion of KPC .

Also lets see, i would love to have a Push Pull 2 ! A weight wo that is total body heavy weights for 50 minutes i think push pull is 45 minutes.

Id also love a step like mega step blast. I also would like one with blast inserted in middle not the end. Like, i like step blast but the blast at end is like dread id rather have it in middle so ill tbink ok the harrdd parrts over i just hhang in there ffor 20 more mminutes at med intensity so i can burn more calories.

My first suggestion would be a "Imax Step Challenge"

Warm-up: Imax 2 (or warm up from HIS because I love this one and it's effecient)
Workout:
Imax 2 : Intervals 2, 5, 7, 8
Body Max 2: Power Drills (without the weights- may only use 2 for a shorter workout)
Imax 3: Intervals 1, 5, 8, 10
**Interlude here for a breather Insert - HIS 2nd combo and blast (love this one-feel good fun!)
Step Blast: The Challenge (last section)
Cool Down/Stretch:
Body Max 2

My second suggestions would be any combination of Cross-Fire and To the Max...or the following "Tabata Max"

Warm-up:To the Max

Workout:Fitness Drills from CF
Step Tabata TTM
Pyramid Hiit (first wave only)
Firewalker band Tabata CF
40/20 Hiit (two cycles only)
Drill Max - Drill 2 and 6 only
Low Impact Tabata (TTM - I think)

Cool Down:CrossFire

*I am going to have to think about the weight workout for a bit....this seems harder to me- but I am up for the challenge - pun intended.

Last edited:
Cathe's Greatest HiiTs!

Since we already have these Cathe compilations: Terminator(using Imax 2, Bootcamp, Muscle Endurance, Cardio & Weights), Hardcore Extreme(Imax 3, Low Max, High Step Challenge) and Cardio Fusion( Low Impact Circuit, Body Max 2 and Drill Max), and Timesaver(my favorite using alot of Bodyblast series), I thought of combinations with newer Cathe workouts.

This is my pick:

Warmup 6 min -4 Day Split Higher Intensity Step
#1 Step: 33 min-Athletic Step
#2 Step: 25 min-Intensity Step
#3 Tabata 4 min Tabatacise-#5 w/step recovery
#4 Cool down 7 min HiiT #3 Double Wave Pyramid( I love this song!)

or

Warmup Athletic Step
To The Max Solid Step 7:40
Intensity Step 36:30
Low Impact Challenge Blast 10:28
Xtrain Tabatacise #1 and step recovery
Cool Down Xtrain All Out Low Impact HiiT(instrumental Halo song..love it!)

or

Warmup CrossFire
Crossfire Circuit Blast
To the Max Fitness Tabata
Crossfire Plyo Tabata
Xtrain Tabatacise #1
To The Max Compound Leg Work
Lower Body Blast Leg Conditioning Drills
Xtrain Legs Bonus Barre
Cool Down/Stretch Lower Body Blast(love the song and love the floor stretches)

I'll keep thinking of more..

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.