forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
BonusAbsNoEquipment-4912.jpg

Pictured here are Cathe, Jenn A, and Brenda doing a Rocking Hollow Hold.

Hollow holds are challenging exercises that target the entire core, from top to bottom and side to side. Compared with traditional ab exercises like sit-ups, abdominal bracing techniques like hollow holds may be more effective for activating certain deep core muscles.

An ideal core exercise program should include both bracing and traditional exercises which you’ll experience in STS 2.0 No Equipment Abs workout. You’ll also be doing Hollow Hold exercise progressions before working your way up to the Rocking Hollow Hold.

Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping

Hmm....this one or close to it was in a CatheLive not too long ago, actually I think it was Functional Fitness.
I'll pass, :), actually I love Functional Fitness, and this Rocking Hollow Hold is the only exercise I skip in the
workout. I will say tho' that the progressions up to the "finished Product" aren't too bad.

I went back last night and watched the "Rock & Roll Hollow Hold" exercise in Functional Fitness...it may not even be the same exercise, but the progressions in it are really good and I think she says if you need to stay
with anyone of the progressions, it is ok......I forgot that....so I did it (with progressions) and I am good with
that. Yay !

I heard a podcast the other day where the woman speaking said she attended a seminar where everyone was told 'raise your hand.'
After all the hands were raised, the speaker said, " Ok, now raise your hand a little higher."

Basically, showing everyone how you get in a routine and don't stop to think that you can probably do a bit more.

So it's good to be shown by Cathe what 'a bit more' is. You might just surprise yourself!

I'm also at peace with not being able to do everything Cathe does :cool:

So it's good to be shown by Cathe what 'a bit more' is. You might just surprise yourself!

I'm also at peace with not being able to do everything Cathe does :cool:
Yes! One of the things I appreciate about Cathe is she gives me things to work toward, to aspire to. At the same time she allows/encourages a "you do you" mentality. I've been watching a number of Cathe LIVE clips to purchase downloads to take advantage of the Black Friday sale, and Cathe is good about options & modifying in the Live classes.

I've been watching a number of Cathe LIVE clips to purchase downloads to take advantage of the Black Friday sale, and Cathe is good about options & modifying in the Live classes.
You are so right....she has been showing excellent options &/or modifications in the CatheLives, and is the
reason why I have probably purchased 25-30 downloads over the past few years ( I lost count ! ) When you
see & do these modifications, they come in handy maybe on workouts that she doesn't mention a modification, sometimes a "light bulb" will go off in my head, and I'll think, oh, she showed a modification in
that CatheLive for this......

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.