Cathe & crew look AMAZING!

mini-natty

Cathlete
After doing TTM yesterday for the first time (yes, it truly is a fabulous workout), I was completely inspired by Cathe and her crew. Every single one of them looked absolutely amazing :eek:. I was psyched to hear Cedie would be back, and she just blew my mind!!! She is lookin' hotter & fitter than ever!

Thank you Cathe, Cedie, Brenda, Jai, & Marlo for being such an incredible source of motivation & inspiration to us all :)

Natasha

After doing TTM yesterday for the first time (yes, it truly is a fabulous workout), I was completely inspired by Cathe and her crew. Every single one of them looked absolutely amazing :eek:. I was psyched to hear Cedie would be back, and she just blew my mind!!! She is lookin' hotter & fitter than ever!

Thank you Cathe, Cedie, Brenda, Jai, & Marlo for being such an incredible source of motivation & inspiration to us all :)

Natasha

Natasha, I'm not sure about Marlo, but everyone else is in their 40s!!!!! Can you believe it? They out-rock most teens and 20-somethings with their fitness levels! I also found the 2 new workouts inspiring!

Dang! All are in there 40? That is wonderful to know! I am 42 and I have been down latly about getting older. I am active but most peoplw arpund me are not ans theta are 10 or more yrs older then me. So I dont even know what 42 should look like or could look like. Now I can sweet it doesnthave to meant im old!

Every single crew member in every DVD inspires me. I'm closing in on 51, so I feel like I'm working out with my peers. It truly is wonderful to see "in the flesh" over 30-somethings kicking butt in a way I can only aspire to. Talk about motivation to improve. No excuses about being "too old."
I love them all for what they bring to each workout. I even find myself smiling along with them. What's that philosophy/physiology about smiling that makes you genuinely feel happy? YUP. Happy and fit. :D

Age & Fitness

Cathe and her whole team amaze me too!! They all are in mid life early-late 40's and in such incredible condition!! I feel honored to work out with such amazing ladies every day!

I started with Cathe in 1997 and have never looked back. She is my inspiration and go to girl always!! I am now 55 and still do her work outs. But what keeps me going is my love for health & fitness. Cathe is always on the cutting edge giving great information to grow with. I love her passion, energy and her kindness and beauty The whole crew is like family to me and i would not want it any other way.

Marlo is awesome! Her smile lights up the entire set. I also think she has good chemistry with Cedie, Brenda and Jai. All the women are bionic and simply gorgeous!

Cathe and her whole team amaze me too!! They all are in mid life early-late 40's and in such incredible condition!! I feel honored to work out with such amazing ladies every day!

I started with Cathe in 1997 and have never looked back. She is my inspiration and go to girl always!! I am now 55 and still do her work outs. But what keeps me going is my love for health & fitness. Cathe is always on the cutting edge giving great information to grow with. I love her passion, energy and her kindness and beauty The whole crew is like family to me and i would not want it any other way.

I am almost 58 years old and have been with Cathe since 1999. Cathe keeps my passion for fitness from ever fading! I agree with all you said :)

Does anyone know where it is that has the bio of all the crew? I read somewhere there is one on everyone. It is supose to even talks about what they do to get ready for a video as far as exercising more and so on.

The set!

I LOVE the set! I think it is fantastic. the crew is of course totally amazing and agree, better than ever! the set is my favourite so far, now beating out butts and guts for me. i like the woodsy ones. Buts and guts was my first Cathe video and I naively thought those were windows outside :eek: took me a couple of workouts to figure it out. :D I kept thinking wow, where are they located?
I hope the new videos use the same set as TTM and CF because is so bright and really adds to the energy.....because wholly smokes, who doensn't need a little boost with those suckers!

One of the reasons Cathe's workouts work is the "look" of the workout. It's in the details she puts into them. :D Crew, set, music, and filming.
And the workout itself is always kick butt! :eek:

One of the reasons Cathe's workouts work is the "look" of the workout. It's in the details she puts into them. :D Crew, set, music, and filming.
And the workout itself is always kick butt! :eek:

Yes, I totally agree with this. Cathe is very detail oriented. I would imagine in real life, she is quite the perfectionist (IMO, that's the impression I get). She co-ordinates her firewalker & tubing colors to the outfits for heaven's sake!

Natasha

:D I agree. There is always something new.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.