Be the First to Own The STS Push/Pull Tower!

I too am wondering the dimensions and if I can use it with my weight bench instead of a step.
I'm excited and if it will work for me, I WILL be ordering !!!

Becky

SNM could you please tell me what length the barbell should be for the power tower. I would like to get a new barbell and want to make sure I purchase one that will be long enough for the power tower. Thanks.

I'm primarily interested in the tower for bench presses with a barbell. I have a standard bench and I was wondering if the tower will work with that, or is it better suited for use with a step? Thank you!

Michele - I am going to use mine with my weight bench. It (the tower) looks to be adjustable.

I'm glad I waited as well. I was hoping for affordability so hope the shipping isn't too high. Thanks for making it so slim and storable. I've come to accept my gym is my living room and if I'm not working out, I'm not livin'!

Debbie

Hi SNM. I think you may not have seen my question. I'm interested in the tower but I want to know if it will fit over a standard weight bench. Thank you, and sorry to be such a pest. :eek:

Great deal!!!!

Oh Yes! I will get it 20% here we go :) Only one little question, I have a Olympic bar, that for some reason, I think is longer than the other kind, oh maybe is just me..Well I was wondering if I can use the tower with the Olympic bar..
Thanks

Firm Barbell?

Does anyone know if this tower will work with "The Firm" Barbell? I hope so!!

Thank you, Linda

Oh Yes! I will get it 20% here we go :) Only one little question, I have a Olympic bar, that for some reason, I think is longer than the other kind, oh maybe is just me..Well I was wondering if I can use the tower with the Olympic bar..
Thanks

No, you would not want to use an Olympic bar with the tower. The distance between the vertical racks is only 30 inches while an Olympic bar is 6 to 7 ft long. You need a wider support for an Olympic bar or it will easily flip when you change weights.

Last edited:
YEA! I am sooo excited!

Between this news & STS cardio i am just beside myself! So happy to see that i can use my 20% coupon and that I didn't already use it to buy something else less needed.

I, too, thought that we get free shipping if spend over $99. Hoping so, that will really help save me a little more $. Maybe you only pay s&h if you want expedited shipping...

Looking forward to hearing even more details!

Between this news & STS cardio i am just beside myself! So happy to see that i can use my 20% coupon and that I didn't already use it to buy something else less needed.

I, too, thought that we get free shipping if spend over $99. Hoping so, that will really help save me a little more $. Maybe you only pay s&h if you want expedited shipping...

Looking forward to hearing even more details!

The Tower is not an item that qualifies for free shipping. It's too costly for us to absorb the shipping on a product that weighs this much.

I wonder how much shipping will be for the Power Tower?

It will depend where you live. We only charge $3 more than what UPS charges us for shipping for this item and that is only because we have to double box it. We use UPS live rates in our shopcathe site.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.