Be the First to Own The STS Push/Pull Tower!

Can you make a video (CatheTV) on how you would assemble and disassemble the Push/Pull tower? I probably have to do assemble/disassemble everytime I use it, and I know if it's too hard I will not pull the tower out for use. I also like to see the pieces as they are dissambled... give me an idea how to store it. FYI, I don't have the space under the bed anymore...

I would like to get 20% off too, but how? I don't have coupons yet. How did you get that? I am new to this forum by the way. Thanks.

Hmm, ok will have to rethink the shipping if you use live UPS rates. I've never purchased from the shopcathe site before but if it's too high, I just won't purchase it. Hopefully I can see the calculation before purchase. I've gone through this with kettlebells. It looks like a good deal until you get to shipping and shipping costs more than the bell. We'll see Monday.

I would like to get 20% off too, but how? I don't have coupons yet. How did you get that? I am new to this forum by the way. Thanks.

You have to preorder our STS Shock cardio series in order to receive our 20% off coupon for our Shopcathe website.

If you mean the Tower, it will be available for order on Monday:

Though we will wait for a later date to introduce most of the new products to you, we can now share with you that we will be taking presale orders for the STS- Pushup/Pull Up Tower starting on Monday, April 20th through Friday, May 8th. ~ SNM

See the very first post in this thread for all the information. :)

I have a very important question! :)

So, because of my constant praising of all that is related to Cathe, my best friend now wants in on the tower. Since we work on the same location and we live really close to each other, I was just going order two to save on shipping. I'm just making sure I can buy two for the same address.

Thanks!

I have a very important question! :)

So, because of my constant praising of all that is related to Cathe, my best friend now wants in on the tower. Since we work on the same location and we live really close to each other, I was just going order two to save on shipping. I'm just making sure I can buy two for the same address.

Thanks!

It will save you a little, but probably not very much. UPS rates are based on weight and where you live.

thanks guys .

I"m sorry :( that I can use the Olympic bar with this tower , since I been looking for one and everywhere are very price, probably I'm gonna have to get a bar as well....

Question??

I was hoping to find out if the "FIRM" Barbell (44" long -- but the distance between the plates is only 32") will work with the Power Tower.

Please let me know as today is the last day to place my order!! I appreciate you help!

Thanx!

Linda

Linda, I measured my Troy Lite bar (which the tower is supposed to work with) and it's 35.5 inches between the plate stoppers on the bar, and about 54 in. total length. I don't know if that helps.

ETA: Oh wait, here are the specs:

• Height - 55 inches
  • Width - 32 inches
  • Depth - 37 inches
  • Weight - 30 lbs
Looks like the distance between the plates on the Firm barbell is just a bit too short.

Last edited:
Thanks Workoutaholic

I appreciate your taking the time to measure your barbell. I was so hoping it would work.... oh well. I just can't justify buying another barbell.... as well as the Push/Pull Tower.

Thanks again.

Linda

Christina,
I hope it will work. I didn't order it though. Could you please let us know if it works!! Even though my 20% will have expired, I still may want it.

Thanks!!

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.