Announcing My Next DVD series

Sweet!! I'm so excited to be able to pre-order since I missed out on the STS pre-order. These workouts sound fantastic!! Plus 20% off other DVD's is great since I was going to order a few more this week. Thank you Cathe! :D

Sandra

What a WONDERFUL Sun a.m. surprise!!

I am sooooo excited & cannot believe this is in the works so quickly!

Thank you so much for your hard work, creativity & inspiration!!!!

Yea!!!! (jumping up & down, heart beating fast!)

Woo hoo!!

I was just checking in, I look at the forums several times a day(what a geek!!). Wasn't expecting this!! I am preorder #24, I am soo excited!! I am getting great results from STS & I am not even eating as well as I should. I'm starting Meso 2 today. This time I'm going to try to clean up my eating, So who knows what my results will be this time. Thanks Cathe!! I am loving STS!! Can't wait for the cardio!

Cathe:

I am doing the happy dance this morning! Thank you! I was hoping that your surprise would involve cardio and step. Wow! You are giving us the travel workout and boxing too!

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Heather.... Did you read the part about YOU MUST LOVE STS MESO 2&3 before you can pop opent the STS SHOCK CARDIO DVD?;) lololol

YIPPEE!!!
This sounds awesome! I love STS so much; to have a STS cardio is an absolute perfect fitness marriage.
THANKS, Cathe!!!!

Cathe Friedrich......I LOVE YOU!!!!! This is the most exciting news I've read since I read about the STS preorder!!!

I'm order number 19. I'm looking out the window, but the UPS truck hasn't arrived yet ;).

Extremely, STS Cardio Shockingly, Excited!
Sandra

STS Shock Cardio Joy!!!!

Cathe:

I am doing the happy dance this morning!
83015c4f75511f656a94593c6025848edd400e4.gif
Your surprise made my heart smile! Thank you! I have been dreaming about STS cardio and was hoping that your surprise would involve fun cardio and step. Wow! You are giving us the travel workout and boxing too! The sculpting class you taught during the 2007 Road Trip with nothing but a band and stability ball was incredible, I love the band work in STS, and I have been waiting for a DVD like this! Will the pink boxing gloves be available soon?

Have a blessed day! Hugs! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
Indeed - no need to read through it all to make my decision! ;) I do have a couple of questions regarding the MMA. I've been reading over the weekend about this, knowing that you had considered this type of DVD as an upcoming project (so wow!...what a surprise to wake up to this!). There is something called Complexes for MMA training that I am learning about, and also I saw in a men's weight/fitness magazine this month something about weight lifting moves for MMA training, to better prepare the muscles for the moves. Now that I've rambled, my question is this - does the MMA contain any weight work or is it purely cardio? My guess is that it may be in the Fusion b/c it mentions strength endurance but since the series is "cardio", I am curious...not that that will in any way influence my decision to preorder!!! I'm so thrilled - doin' the happy dance with Heather :p

Thank you!

Number 36!

Invoice #36, which I'm optimistically hoping means I'll have mine shipped out on the first day! :D WAHOO!!!! Cathe, this series sounds fantastic and I can't wait to hear more details about filming!!!

2 Questions:

1. Will the workouts be on individual disks (eg. Hardcore Series), or grouped (eg. Intensity Series)?

2. Will there be premixes of the various workouts together (eg. Terminator and Hardcore Extreme, and Body Blast premixes)? Or will this system not be amenable to those kinds of mixes?

Thanks,
Sandra

I'm invoice #60. I think it's NUTS that 60 people have already ordered this only an hour after the announcement. It's just a testament to Cathe and her off-the-chain workouts that we don't even think twice about giving her our money!

1. Will the workouts be on individual disks (eg. Hardcore Series), or grouped (eg. Intensity Series)?

2. Will there be premixes of the various workouts together (eg. Terminator and Hardcore Extreme, and Body Blast premixes)? Or will this system not be amenable to those kinds of mixes?

Thanks,
Sandra

I'm curious about premixes too! I know STS did not have them, will these? Also, will there be repeated footage between DVDs like there was in STS?

Think twice? Heck, I didn't even read the description!! Cathe said "new cardio series" and I said, "where's the order form?". THEN I went back and read!

Crazy.
Sandra

I've got GOOSE BUMPS!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Now I've maxed out on my New Year's Resolution for $ spent on workout gear/DVDs and it's only MARCH :confused::confused:

SO DO I!! I WAS SO EXCITED TO READ THAT!! STS CARDIO!! How awesome is that?? I can't wait to pre-order!! Really good price too! And the travel fit is AWESOME!!! Can I get any more exclamation points in this post?!!! ;-) GO CATHE!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.