Announcing My Next DVD series

Oh, Cathe! Why are you tempting me right now!? I want to get in on this early preorder but I am not shopping during Lent! If only the $99 presale went until Easter I'd be good!

Oh, Cathe! Why are you tempting me right now!? I want to get in on this early preorder but I am not shopping during Lent! If only the $99 presale went until Easter I'd be good!

Lainie, this is not shopping. It's an investment in your health ;)

I am already in shock reading what you got in store for us. I usually wait until the last minute to preorder, but this is soooo tempting.

Suzette
ps. Travel workout :) dream come true

Think twice? Heck, I didn't even read the description!! Cathe said "new cardio series" and I said, "where's the order form?". THEN I went back and read!

Crazy.
Sandra

I'm just like you. I pre-ordered first, then read!

Just got our taxes done on Friday and said that we each get $100 for fun with the rebate money and then save the rest. What great timing (and excellent pricing).

Thanks Cathe!

STS Shock Cardio Preorder!!!!

Heather....Did you read the part about YOU MUST LOVE STS MESO 2&3 before you can pop open the STS SHOCK CARDIO DVD? ;) lololol

Traci:

Oops! Was I supposed to read Cathe’s announcement? Cardio and rhythmic step moves jumped out at me, and my fingers went flying to the preorder page. :) I have been asking Cathe for another steady state rhythmic step workout for years. I have been hoping for a band workout too. Those alone will be worth the preorder price. Now that I have calmed down, I need to see what else I ordered! LOL!

P.S. As long as I do not have to love the Gym Styles, I am good! *wink*

Blessings,
Heather B.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
Fig,...you'll have to be creative & find a "friend" to "buy it on your behalf"... lol there's always ways to justify yourself, isn't there? I'm soooooo naughty. :D

Think twice? Heck, I didn't even read the description!! Cathe said "new cardio series" and I said, "where's the order form?". THEN I went back and read!

Crazy.
Sandra

Sandra,

I saw the thread title, opened it up, didn't even read it, saw a preorder button and just CLICKED IT! I still haven't fully read it all yet (but I will). I think I will order anything Cathe puts out, sight unseen.....

Denise

Thanks Cathe! This is a huge surprise for sure. You made my day....actually my whole week :) I had NO idea you would be doing anything this big so soon after STS. I'm heading to the pre-order page now..thanks again!!!!

What a wonderful surprise to wake up to! And you all were ordering away while I was still sawing logs on the weat coast!

#172 here!

Thank you Cathe - I am loving STS and am really looking foward to great new cardio! Woohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Jo :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.