forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This pic of Jenn A, Cathe and Jenn D was taken during the filming of STEP SYNC. This all step workout is about 56 minutes in length

If you love step choreography this is the DVD for you! This workout routine will be entirely choreographed from beginning to end! We will build and execute advanced combinations that will make you feel like the "boss of your workout" by the time you're done!

*This DVD will include a 21-minute intermediate bonus step routine for those exercisers who want to challenge themselves with STEP SYNC, but need a slower start. The combos in this bonus will be easier to grasp but will most definitely still be a challenge!

*Become a STEP BOSS and Fall in Love With Fitness Again! Learn more at https://bit.ly/2WNcAVC

I admit I don't "love" choreography--I'm much better suited to more athletic type moves. However I do embrace the challenge because it is a workout for my brain! (And luckily I've done enough Cathe step for at least some of it to be second nature.)

I consider myself an advanced stepper, but will be interested to see the 21-minute bonus segment. I think that is a great idea!

The very first Cathe cardio workout I purchased was Cardio Fusion, which includes the bonus segment from Body Max 2, that has all the combos with no breakdown, and that was like "whoa!".

But it turned out to be such a good thing, because it prompted me to purchase Body Max 2, which I absolutely love.

Hello. Silly questions. Is the 21 min bonus segment independent of the 56 min step sync time or is the 56 min including the bonus time. And is sync all one higher impact "routine" like the IMAX 1, 2? I think that's what I'm understanding from the FAQ's is this correct? Thanks!

I like athletic style step workouts but have always steered clear of anything with complex choreography - but have taken the plunge and pre-ordered all Step Boss workouts as downloads! It was reading about the 21 min bonus that made me go for it - I'm hoping I can use it as a learning tool but I'm going to give it a go anyway. I mean, in the space of about 10 months working out with Cathe I'm lifting more than double of my previous weight so I bet she can get me into that choreography too.

Also am very much swayed by that beautiful backdrop...

I have watched the old Gin Miller Reebok Step Routines by Reebok, and I was thinking, what were they thinking. The sets are do dark. You can’t really see them stepping. And I saw Cathe’s first one! Cathe’s was way better! The set was lighted and you can see what was going on! It was simple, but it was effective! There wasn’t any fancy fog machine or anything. So, glad DVDs are not like those dark Reebok sets. Cathe was revolutionary even back then!

Jen Den

I have watched the old Gin Miller Reebok Step Routines by Reebok, and I was thinking, what were they thinking. The sets are do dark. You can’t really see them stepping. And I saw Cathe’s first one! Cathe’s was way better! The set was lighted and you can see what was going on! It was simple, but it was effective! There wasn’t any fancy fog machine or anything. So, glad DVDs are not like those dark Reebok sets. Cathe was revolutionary even back then!

Jen Den
Haha! I used to workout with those Gin Miller step routines! They were so dark & serious and frankly unrelatable. I think thats why I was so drawn to Cathe - she's the first instructor who made me smile during a tough workout and she always keeps it positive.

Yea! I bought a Gin Miller Step Workout like way beginner beginner. It was like 2010. I was really new to step and I couldn’t do it fast. Gin Miller totally changed the set. It was just her and it had so much light! It was like in a karate studio! It was hard because I was out of shape, but the husky voice of her was hard to concentrate!

I am so glad I can keep up with Cathe now!

My all time set that I love is Cathe’s hardcore series! The light blue backdrop! I don’t understand the statues in it. But I love that set! Also, I even told Cathe herself on the Daytona Road Trip 2019, that I really like LowMax! I love that one because there is Madonna and other of my favorites and you aren’t jump across the step! Also, the set easy on the eyes! It isn just right with the lighting! Also, Cathe does other workouts IMAX 3 (way hard, but I love the different step moves,
Kickboxing, Stretching, Strength Training! And I love the outfits! If I had to take one of the Cathe series to a desert island it would be Hardcore! I just love the feeling when I see it and do it!
Okay enough said! I can ramble on and on!

Thanks for agreeing with me about Gin Miller! That is why this Thanksgiving season I am Thankful for Cathe!
Jen Den

Yea! I bought a Gin Miller Step Workout like way beginner beginner. It was like 2010. I was really new to step and I couldn’t do it fast. Gin Miller totally changed the set. It was just her and it had so much light! It was like in a karate studio! It was hard because I was out of shape, but the husky voice of her was hard to concentrate!

I am so glad I can keep up with Cathe now!

My all time set that I love is Cathe’s hardcore series! The light blue backdrop! I don’t understand the statues in it. But I love that set! Also, I even told Cathe herself on the Daytona Road Trip 2019, that I really like LowMax! I love that one because there is Madonna and other of my favorites and you aren’t jump across the step! Also, the set easy on the eyes! It isn just right with the lighting! Also, Cathe does other workouts IMAX 3 (way hard, but I love the different step moves,
Kickboxing, Stretching, Strength Training! And I love the outfits! If I had to take one of the Cathe series to a desert island it would be Hardcore! I just love the feeling when I see it and do it!
Okay enough said! I can ramble on and on!

Thanks for agreeing with me about Gin Miller! That is why this Thanksgiving season I am Thankful for Cathe!
Jen Den
OK I was just wondering what workouts to schedule for myself and I think I'll revisit the Hardcore series!!! You convinced me. :cool:;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.