40s + October: Nice to Meet You!

Ronne!! Happy BD! : D
I did a short version of PLB (first 20 min of pyramid up) for a short leg w/o. Yesterday I tacked on PUB C and B. Plus went to my first zumba (meh) and bellydance (meh).
Off to do an extra partial shift, have a good one, all.

Today, i did Party Rock Step 2 again. I really love segments 1,2,5,and 6. so much fun. Tomorrow will be a hard metobolic dvd.

Good Morning,

Ok after doing studiosweatondemand part 1 I now understand why Lisa is such a spin fanatic this workout was so much more fun then Cyclemax can't wait to do it again and then I did Total Body Stretching Basic trying to follow Cathe's advice about stretching. DH and I are headed to the lake today taking advantage of every have way decent day we can get before it gets to cold.

Jody-good job with your workouts.

Shereta-good job with your workouts.

Ronne-HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I did a premix of Party Rockin' Step 1. I did not like it. It is just not for me. I tried. I will try part 2 but I have doubts - that one is supposed to be more dancy right. Nope, step is just not for me. It took me what, 3 or 4 years to warm up to the step portion of Inentisy. Oh well. I did add medicine ball abs from Core Max. That was actually fun. I forgot about it and will probably put it into the rotation more often.

Ronne - Happy Birthday!
Roxie - good job w/ the workouts. Glad you got out on your boat.
Shereta - good job w/ the workouts. Does this mean I am the shortest one in the group at 5' 2.5"?
Hi fives to all.

Murphy

Today was PRS1 timesaver #1 premix, then BAck part of XT CBS only (going back to only 1 UB part a day). 3.7 mile dog walk. I figure out maybe why I got that awful shoulder blade knot. I was trying to not use the heating pad at night, it must have cooled too much, even with a quilt on over that area and me sweating at night. Jody can attest to my bedtime needs :)

I'll have to make this short, I haven't said on here, but I'm testing out selling some nail wraps (at the least I can get them for myself at discount). Some of my friends have taken a real interest so been kinda busy with that.....it's a good busy :)

Roxie, glad you liked it and glad you found the right one on youtube, there is a pt2 also. IF you got to studiosweatondemand.com and sign up for the free 7 day trial you get access to 4 more spin workouts (the one with MIke I didn't like). Then after that it's on demand like what Cathe is doing. There are some you can download, you can't go wrong with any Cat Kom workout!

Ronne, Happy Birthday!

Murphy, PRS2 is less dancy

RONNE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope you are having a great day! Today did a TTM premix. Jody, I have always wanted to try a Zumba class. Looks like so much fun! Murphy, PRS2 is fun, at least from what I remember! I have never done the first one, seemed mor complicated. Shereta, you are petite! I wish I was I was a bit shorter, I'm 5'9". Lisa, those nails look fun,I will give them some thought. Roxie, hope you had fun at the lake! Not much here, work,wash, running the kids around. Have a goo evening, Mary

Mur
I did a premix of Party Rockin' Step 1. I did not like it. It is just not for me. I tried. I will try part 2 but I have doubts - that one is supposed to be more dancy right. Nope, step is just not for me. It took me what, 3 or 4 years to warm up to the step portion of Inentisy. Oh well. I did add medicine ball abs from Core Max. That was actually fun. I forgot about it and will probably put it into the rotation more often.

Ronne - Happy Birthday!
Roxie - good job w/ the workouts. Glad you got out on your boat.
Shereta - good job w/ the workouts. Does this mean I am the shortest one in the group at 5' 2.5"?
Hi fives to all.

Murphy

Murphy-I am 5'0 even so no I am the shortest.

Hi everyone

Roxie - you're tiny!! I bet you have trouble seeing the stage at gigs.

Mary - I always wanted to be taller! I'm 5' 6" I thought 5' 7" would be nice.

Lisa - good to hear you're finding some new ventures to keep you occupied.

Murphy - you are just not a step person. Have you preordered the new series? No step in that one, it looks like.

Jody - are you getting a bit bored of bellydance? Or is it just because you've not had time for it recently?

Did LLA. I like a Cathe DVD that doesn't leave me crying :p.
Our visitor went this morning so I've already got the washing on. Nice to have a couple of normal days before half term starts.

Hello All. Today's workout was crossfire. Yikes. Wasnt feeling it today. I had to push through 45 min. That's all I had in me today. But, that's better than nothing, right?

Murphy, so sorry PSR is not for you. I've been in love with step since StepReebok in the early 1990s. Loved me some Gin Miller back then.

Ronne, happy birthday!!!!!!!!

Roxie, you're short but powerful. I can tell by your pic.

Faithnveggies, you made me miss PUB/PLB. I will do the premix of both tomorrow. It almost always leaves me sore. Me likes that.

Good Morning,

I did Afterburn Express Interval 1-10 suppose to do SC but didn't want to do all the disk work but this one had alot in it. We are headed to the lake again today.

Shereta-that is and old picture but thanks.

I did 60 min of spinning...man it was hard, it had 10 HIIT intervals, then a 3.5 mile dog walk.

Roxie, I love disc work :)

Shereta, good pushing thru, some days that's just how it is, no matter the workout :)

Ronne, I wish I was taller too, 5'5" here so you have me beat. I like LLA, no dread factor. I made Jody get it at the RT :)

Mary, I don't remember liking TTM, I can't do it with my w/o set up right now, I hope we are on the 2 mth countdown to get this house back to ourselves! I only walked one dog today (mine), it was nice just dealing with one dog, very relaxing.

My upper mid back hurt a bit last night after weights, used the tens for 15 min (no more!), put heat on it all night, woke up and it isn't painful, more like i just feel like I worked it. Oh, and I lost 2 more pounds :). Not really trying anymore, let's just hope I don't lose control of my eating and gain!

Hello all! Quick hello to everyone, have to get to dinner with in laws, did a step workout, body fusion, I think! Hope all is well with everyone, more time tomorrow, Mary

Lisa-I would sign up for the monthly classes if the spin bike was mine but since I have to give it back I will just stick to the free ones on Youtube.

Hi everyone

Lisa - you'll soon have the house to yourselves again! That's an impressive workout.

Roxie - perhaps you'll have to ask for a bike for Christmas!

Hi to busy Mary, Jody and Shereta!

Did two 10 min segments of Mindy Mylrea Intensity Overload, then did the resistance band segment of Stretch Max.
Confession time, we're off on holiday again on Sunday. ;) We're going to Germany for a few days, Cologne and the Rhine. We're going by train which I'm really looking forward to.

Hello All. No workout today. Now feeling well.

Question: Do any of you follow any of Cathe's monthly rotations? I try, but I always check out after a couple of days. I think next month, I will commit to it.

Good Morning,
I did Xtrain Bis & Tris then did StudioSweat on the spin bike for 28 minutes and planks need to do some other abs later.

Shereta-feel better.

Ronne-have to find a job first.

Hey ya'll :) today did XT CBS, but only 1/2 of the chest exercises and then only shoulders, then a 2.5 mile walk.

Roxie, you can still do the 7 day trial period.

Ronne, is your little trips to Germany, etc, like us going to a different state?

Shereta, in the beginning I was good about following rotations, then I went back to work and just fit in what I could, and now I can't do a lot so just pick what I feel like my body can do, if I tried to do a rotation, I would have to sub too much and get frustrated.

Mary, hope you had a nice dinner, I just finished some fabulous sushi (was starving as i didn't eat enough yestreday and on top of spinning)

Jody, are you getting in any workouts?

Oh, so my home party for the nails was fun last night, but not too much in sales (just my closest 2 friends bought and will be regulars now), anyway, I found out some things about previous co-workers.....one of them trims POT as a side job .... LOL. and the other has stage 4 BC metasticized to her brain :( . very sad about that, not sure how long she has, and she's younger than me....so sad to hear that news

Hello all,

Popping to for a "shout out" to Lisa & Jody whom I met on the Daytona RT.

Hope all is well with you both ! Looking forward to another RT and hope y'all can join too.

Please "pop in" at Damage Control to say hi when you have a chance.

Toodles . . .

Good Afternoon,

I just spent and hour applying for a position as a Teachers Aide in another school district please think positive thoughts for me.

Lisa-if I just sign up does it go to my TV or do I have to watch on my computer? Sorry not very computer savvy.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.