ICE 2...Who's In?

So exciting!!! Can never get enough no matter what the series is I know it will be awesome! Will this be similar in intensity or a little more intense? For me, my faves from the 1st ICE is the Muscle Meltdowns - would love one for lower body! I also love Low Impact Sweat, the Blizzard Blasts and Rock'em Sock'em KB! And, would love more Icy Core add-ons pretty please? Don't know if this would fit into this series, but I also hope you will add in the hip thrusts. I like to do your 100-rep max one, but I would also like it thrown in as an exercise if it could be fit in somewhere. Either way, it's all good - thank you Cathe for such exciting news & now the fun begins to keep stalking the forums for this!

Yes on Hip Thrusts! In a Muscle Meltdown just for legs?!? Could we have a couple step combos as a bonus blizzard blast? What about a muscle meltdown that just uses a band for the exercises? What about an entirely bodyweight muscle meltdown? What about a One Dumbell only metabolic workout? (Just use one heavy weight for the entire workout with unilateral work)

I am.... in as long as there isn't any crawling around on the floor or high impact like lots of jumping jacks, burpees or tuck jumps. My old body can't take it anymore :( I like to see new/different moves for the cardio. I would like to see Cedie, Lorraine and Amanda back. I would like good, upbeat and recognizable music :) Music motivates me and makes me move. No techno music :( good premixes, like in 4DS and your older workouts.

Last edited:
Who's in??!!!! OMG, I am so excited about this!!!! Cathe, you are incredible! Loved just everything about original ICE. Please remember something similar to To The Mat, which I've used far more than I thought, Yes! To all of your fantastic premixes in ICE and I would just request bonus approx 25 minute mobility-muscle recovery routines for each upper and lower (remember the feet!) Body. Also, perhaps some super quickie 'finishers' to the lifting segments.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Who's in??!!!! OMG, I am so excited about this!!!! Cathe, you are incredible! Loved just everything about original ICE. Please remember something similar to To The Mat, which I've used far more than I thought, Yes! To all of your fantastic premixes in ICE and I would just request bonus approx 25 minute mobility-muscle recovery routines for each upper and lower (remember the feet!) Body. Also, perhaps some super quickie 'finishers' to the lifting segments.

Also, like BlakKat, have to say those MMelts were my absolute favourite! And for those using Blender (not me currently), these are a great resource for lifting at any level. I need that much pause between sets to see growth. : )

Sorry if I'm formatting this incorrectly ....my first time on tapatalk here and you got me all excited!! LOL.

I use Circuit Lower Body Blast, To The Mat, and Rock 'em Sock 'em often, and I LOVE the Muscle Meltdowns! I find the ICE workouts are perfect for a well deserved "less intense" workout to keep me from over training and also as a nice comeback from injury/illness. I know a lot of Cathletes who are looking froward to another intermediate series (this means you Elsie!!!)

Ohboyohboyohboyohboy! I'd like one or two upper body heavy lifting workouts that are more traditional, like in the more advanced workouts, that are at a slower tempo and suitable for lighter weights up to whatever. My preference would be for two. The MMs are fantastic, so a couple of videos that combine those type moves would be outstanding. Other than the ICE upper body workout, which I don't care for much, ICE is just about perfect, so the formats are great--just new moves!

Thanks so much!

I thought of something else..... What about a segment of all barbell complexes? Like 3 deadlifts to 3 rows then clean to 3 push presses or something like that? And what about an intermediate level upper body Circuit (like RWH upper body circuit) but with low impact cardio? What about a blizzard blast that is all power moves like single arm snatches, cleans, jerks either w/ DB or BB?

YES PLEASE!

I want the pace to be just what that Ice series is supposed to be--intermediate. I don't want any crawling on floor or burpees/air jacks. I want solid weight training incorporating bands to really blast the muscle. I absolutely adore Metabolic Total Body-more of this for sure! How about a workout called "Punch HiiT" incorporating punches with low impact hiit training? Can't wait to hear more

I would LOVE an ICE 2!!! And don’t forget the many great premixes like ICE has! Also what
would be superb would be a combination premix of all the Muscle Meltdowns!

Also, a decrease of power 7’s in the cardio segments???

Thank you, Cathe!!! Love your workouts!!!!

YES to ICE 2. I've just finished STS and would love an ICE that blends strength training with low impact cardio.

I don't like crawling on the floor either! Come to think of it I don't like walking lunges at all. I'd like to stay in place more. (Do I get the same benefit if I do alternate lunges instead of walking lunges?)

I'd like Cedie and Lorraine back.
Not too many (frantic) changing of equipment.
No dancing or choreography please.
Longer stretch.

The most important question from me is..... when do you anticipate the release? I need the DVDs before June or I'll need to preorder a digital version only.

I’m absolutely in!!! I love the premixes, meltdowns and blasts!! Perhaps an intermediate version of Afterburn, To the Max or Crossfire. Some Metabolic, kickboxing, Step, Low Impact Cardio, heavy weights, serious Lower body. It would be really great to have an extra stretch segment or soothing yoga add on. We love you Cathe and want to be warriors but even warriors get older and need a stretch.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.