Your favorite Body Blast workout.

Georgia

Cathlete
I love this series but have to say KP&C is my favorite. This workout is so fun I can't even put it into words. I look forward to it everytime. Legs and Glutes is my favorite of all the lower body workouts too. The music is great! This is the DVD I would pick to take with me if I were stranded on a deserted island. (that is if I had a TV and DVD player with me) ;)

KPC/L&G DVD is my favorite. Love both!

If I had to pick 2 for the desert island it would be KPC/L&G and Pyramids. I think I could live with those 2 plus walking and swimming on the island and a few personal yoga routines. ;)

KPC is my favorite workout of the BodyBlasts without a doubt. My next favorite is Legs/Glutes so that DVD would be my choice.

Next I like the SJP, StepBlast one, then the Timesavers, and I wish I'd never bought the SS/PP one.

I would have to say Legs & Glutes are my favorite, I love this workout, its tough and some of the exercises I don't look forward too, but when its over, I am glad I did it........... Rhonda:7

KPC, L&G, Step Blast, in that order.

Due to some knee problems, I can't do L&G in its entirety, but I love the ankle weight premix. And that alone doesn't aggravate my knees. :)

Pinky

I had to reply to this one...I've been on a Step Blast kick lately, but I love KPC/LG also. The premixes on that disc are the best.

Randi

Am I the only one that likes Step Jump and Pump? I love that one my next fav is Push and Pull I can't do KPC did it three times and have not done it since:(

Man, that is a tough one!! I LOVE Step, Jump & Pump, and I love Step Blast, but I really get into Legs & Glutes, Supersets and Push Pull too!! The only one I can't seem to get into, oddly enough because everyone else seems to like it so much, is Kick, Punch & Crunch. I think I'm the only one on the planet who just isn't into kickboxing that much - LOL!!

If I HAD to pick a fav, I would have to go with Step, Jump & Pump!! It was the first tape in the series I did, and it's the one I always go back to when I need an all-out, kick-my-behind, a-little-bit-of-everything workout!!

Carol
:)

I love all of them so much and it is really hard to choose a favorite, but I think SJ&P. No....wait.....KP&C...or...no....love them all the same. :+

Linda

Count me in as another KPC/L&G lover. I sweat like nobody's business in KPC and my legs are fried after L&G. I do them each at least once a week. They are a great combo.

- Shopgirl :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.