YES!!!!

hiitdogs

Cathlete
I had a doctor's appointment today to get the results of my blood tests.

My cell search test came back that there are 0 - yup Z-E-R-O cancer cells in my blood stream!!!!! <inserts a sigh of relief> It doesn't mean that I am totally clear, it could be in my lymphatic system and that can't be tested but combined with another test that showed no sign of metastatic breast cancer, it is really good news.

My cholesterol levels came down, HDL is really good at 59 and my triglycerides are so low now that it is half of the "normal" level. My vitamin D insufficiency has improved and my liver is completely back to normal.

Amazing what changing your diet can do for your health in just a few weeks. My doctor was pretty impressed with my progress on the dietary front, I guess he wants to use me as a case study now :eek:

I don't know if it is the supplements or change in diet, probably both but I feel like a completely new person. My skin looks different, even the wrinkles around my eyes are gone :cool:, I sleep through the night (which I haven't in the last few years), I have more energy, my weight is finally coming off and I am not hungry. And for the first time in I don't know how many years AF is not accompanied by heavy cramping and PMS this month.

I am sooooo happy, just wanted to share!

Last edited:
Carola,

Aww, that's Fantastic! I'm so glad for your good news. Wow, seems now you are superwoman. Congratulations. Prayer do help, yes? And Oh my so does the diet. Case study? By all means. Yeah! A healthy YOU.

So glad things are good for you,

Janie

I had a doctor's appointment today to get the results of my blood tests.

My cell search test came back that there are 0 - yup Z-E-R-O cancer cells in my blood stream!!!!! <inserts a sigh of relief> It doesn't mean that I am totally clear, it could be in my lymphatic system and that can't be tested but combined with another test that showed no sign of metastatic breast cancer, it is really good news.

My cholesterol levels came down, HDL is really good at 59 and my triglycerides are so low now that it is half of the "normal" level. My vitamin D insufficiency has improved and my liver is completely back to normal.

Amazing what changing your diet can do for your health in just a few weeks. My doctor was pretty impressed with my progress on the dietary front, I guess he wants to use me as a case study now :eek:

I don't know if it is the supplements or change in diet, probably both but I feel like a completely new person. My skin looks different, even the wrinkles around my eyes are gone :cool:, I sleep through the night (which I haven't in the last few years), I have more energy, my weight is finally coming off and I am not hungry. And for the first time in I don't know how many years AF is not accompanied by heavy cramping and PMS this month.

I am sooooo happy, just wanted to share!
Carola, that is such great news!! And all of these "side effects" are wonderful. I want my around the eye wrinkles to disappear :D

That's great news Carola!:D If you don't mind me asking what kinds of changes did you make to your diet?

That is absolutely fantastic!!! WOOHOO!
Way to go Carola!!!

I'm so happy for you and your family.:)

You just made my day!!! I'm doing the happy dance with you Carola!! I'm just so darned happy!! Way to go! And great job at keeping up the diet. I know it's tough, but you're doing so well!!

I am a firm believer in healthy food being both a preventative medicine and a cure or improvement, for many diseases. It sounds like most doctors get very little exposure or training to this concept. You are a shining star, proving the positive effects of a healthy, wholesome diet. Hopefully many others can learn and benefit from your example.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.