YES!!!!

That's such awesome, wonderful news, Carola! You and your family must feel so relieved! Thanks for posting and keep taking good care of yourself too. :)

Oh Carola!!!! Darn you -- I TOLD you guys to stop making me cry and now I can't shut off the darn water works! :p :D

I'm so happy -- you have NO IDEA how much. I love you, too, you rascal!

But here's how warped I can be...as Im quietly thanking God for sparing this brilliant,giving woman, my eyes caught the line about the undereye wrinkles and puffies going away...WHAT?! Never mind cancer, now I MUST know the REGIME and products that cured the aging eyes!!!!!

Carola,I feel like you are my good friend, even though we've never met face to face, and I am really thanking God/nature/all things good for your healing!And like I predicted,you are using this experience to educate, reassure and help others through it too....

Carola, I'm so happy for you!! I knew that if anyone could beat cancer, you could!

If nothing else, I knew you could probably logically argue it to death. :p

MC

I was sooooo hoping that I knew what that title "YES!!!" meant ! :D

Happy happy happy for you ! You took control and it worked !

Now, spill about the ridding the rest of us of our lines lady ! :rolleyes:

Super news !

Great news Carola!!!!

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.....I am so happy for you and your family. They must be so relieved. Keep up the good work, and I will keep up the prayers!! :)

God Bless you,

Karen

Carola,

That is SUCH good news! How wonderful for you and your family. Please spill about your diet. I read with excitement on the OAL that you are in a size 12...no more "fat girl" section of the stores for you! Congrats...now spill!!

Carrie

Carola -

What a relief for you - but you DO have to answer us now. What is this fabulous diet secret that gets rid of eye wrinkles!!!!!

Life is GOOD!!! YIPPPPEEEEE for you, Carola! :eek:

Lisa

Oh man, I am so pleased! I think of you and pray for you all the time.

And you're right about changing your diet. Dietary changes are so challenging. In changing my diet it was a real struggle learning to eat vegetables but it does wonders for filling me up, making hunger virtually non-existent, and helping me to take in LOTS of vitamins, antioxidants, and so forth. Choking down those brussels sprouts and turnip greens when I'd just love some chocolate cake is tough. I just tell myself I'll wind up feeling so much better later - and I do! I really wish I'd started this 15 years ago, though, because these good habits would be so entrenched I wouldn't have to dwell on them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.