Xtrainers

Hi Ladies..

Yes, my arm was sore today. It felt heavy like I just completed a weight workout. Hoping it is better tomorrow. After work it was really hurting, I took some tylenol and it is good now. Thinking about kickboxing tomorrow or some other cardio. I think I may wait until Wednesday for weights.

So, no workout today. We did do our walk this morning. So I did get something in today.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Good Morning,

Kathy I hope your arm feels better today.

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Cathe Basic Step 30m, Gaiam Toning Ring Seated 10m, Classical Stretch 627 Scar Tissue & Fascia All Barre 24m

I think I hit upon a good plan that allows me to continue to work toward my fitness goals, take care of my clients and not over train. I guess time will tell but the last two weeks felt great!

Hi ladies..

Arm was better today. Back to my rotation. Today was Upper Body stacked and I did a Live Hiit boxing express. We also got our walk in this morning..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi everyone!
Ugh - it’s 83 here and I’m done with summer. I’m definitely a woman who loves winter. Luckily there’s a cold front coming and we have a dehumidifier.

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Stott Precision & Control w/Fitness Circle 44m, Cardio Walking 15m, Stott Simple Stretches 42m

Have a great day!

Hi all

Oh Lannette I pine for Summer all year round! I love the heat, the beach, the clothes, the fruits everything!

Kathy I am glad your arm is better.

Today was CL Cardio Core Challenge, a walk and yoga.

Have a great day

HI Ladies..

I am definitely with Lisa on summer. I hate winter! I am so excited summer is upon us....

Checking in with LITE Metabolic Total Body and our morning walk. I think we are going to head out here soon for an after dinner walk. Just waiting for Vic to get off a call..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi ladies:

Today was CL Total Body Band and Glide, a walk and Step Boss Extended Stretch.

We are looking at some really unpleasant Memorial Day weather - highs in the 50’s with little sun. I keep hoping the forecast will change but no luck so far. I am just excited for a long weekend.

Have a great day

Hey guys!

It’s cooler here with a wonderful breeze in our gym. I guess my love of cool weather will balance your love of heat! Our holiday temps will be 50s-60s with some sun so I’m thrilled. We have frost warnings for tonight so I’ll be covering some plants.

Lisa I literally thought - Lisa would love this heat yesterday around 3 pm. :)

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Aeropilates Primer Rebounding 25m & Simple Stretch 15m, Fluidity Barre Beg/Int 27m

This month has been great for me but it’s time to get a plan for next month going.

Hi ladies..

Checking in with our walk and Perfect 30 high & low impact Hiit premix. Great workout!

We are looking at those cooler temps this weekend too. We have a severe thunderstorm last night. Today was a beautiful day. But the rest of the weekend they tell us will be raining and cooler. Yuck!!

Talk to you tomorrow....

Good Morning!

Kathy, our forecast shifted to cooler temperatures and cloudy skies. It was 35 this morning. We’ll still cook out. We’ll just be wearing our Memorial Day flannel. ;)

Today is Restorative so I did KY + Cadillac 11m, Stott Pain Free Posture 29m

Have a great day!

Hi ladies..

Lannette: Wow that is cold for May! We were nice this morning at around 65. We are rainy so not sure if we will be cooking out. We hope to.

Hi Lisa...

Checking in with our morning walk which was really nice. Lean Legs & Abs with the extra Barre after work..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Ladies,

Kathy, it’s typical for this area to experience a freeze during the second half of May.

Hi Lisa!

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Stott Athletic Conditioning on the Stability Chair 29m, Cardio Walking 15m, Mimi Solaire Yin Yoga Hips/legs 20m

Hi Ladies,

Today was Stott Pilates Reformer Bounce & Tone 50m, Fluidity Beg/Rehab 27m KY + Cadillac 8m
This felt like a combination of fun and accomplishment.

Hope you’re both enjoying your holiday weekend.

Hi ladies!

Lannette - Deep Stretch is one of my all time favorite DVD!

Kathy-it’s been raining here since Friday night with high temps in the low 50s! Tomorrow is suppose to be warmer in the mid 70s so we are hitting the beach. A little cold for me but it’s Memorial Day weekend we have to go!

Yesterday was a rest day And today Yvette Metabolic body weight Cardio and yoga.

Have a great evening.

Lisa, Deep Stretch is a wonderful DVD. I hope you were able to get to the beach.

Kathy I hope your holiday is a good one.

It’s still really chilly here, 49 degrees this morning. It’s rant too so we’re postponing our planned cookout.

Today was Stott Pilates Secret to Toned Arms, Buns & Thighs 34m, Cardio Walking 15m, KY + Cadillac 11m, Mimi Solaire Deep Stretch Neck & Shoulders 20m

Hi ladies

We made it to the beach but it was freezing so we didn’t last long. We did get a lot of walking in.

Today was CL Metabolic Mashup. a walk and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Ladies

Lisa, sorry to hear that the beach was a bust. The wind off the water can be really cold and raw!

Today was Stott Horizontal Rebounding Bounce & Burn 33m, Classical Stretch 822 Full Barre to Loosen Hips 23m, Spine Mobility & Deep Squats 11m

It’s sunny today but still cool. Heat wave apparently coming over the weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.