Xtrainers

Quick Hello,

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Stott Stability Ball 22m, Cardio Walk 15m, Gaiam Audio Yoga 15m

Hope your day was a good one. Hopefully I’ll have more time to chat tomorrow.

Hi ladies….

Checking in with a beautiful day. We were able to get 2 walks on today. Yeah!!! I also did RWH: plying Hiit one.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi to all,

We’re having a string of beautiful days! The pine pollen is starting to fall which means I need to limit outdoor time due to allergies. That’s why we put huge windows in our gym.

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Stott Cardio & Core Rebounder and Mat 37m, Essentrics Barre Workout Strength & Stretch 32m

I opened my massage/exercise business back up part time so I’m balancing that with my own exercise. Today and yesterday’s sessions worked well. I had planned on retiring fully this year but enjoy working with a few choice clients too much to let it go.

Hi all

Today was CL PHA 3, a walk and yoga.

Lannette - that is great news on your business reopening. I am working remotely 3 days a week and in the office 2- its been great for extra workout time! My husband is fully remote so he does the majority of stuff around the house which also allows me a lot more free time.

Kathy - are you still full remote?

Beautiful weather here as well - high 70’s!

Have a great day

Hi Ladies..

Lannette: Congrats on opening your business back up. My husband has a hard time with his allergies and being outdoors too. I wish I had a wall of windows during the day. Especially in the summer!

Lisa: Yes, I am still full time remote work. I love it! I think we may be going back at least a couple days a week soon though. Vic and my son, Chris, are working at home too. It has been really nice. Especially the walks at all times during the day..

Super pretty here today. We walked this morning and it was great. Just finished Afterburn. No evening walk. But that's ok we needed a little break.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Good Morning Lisa and Kathy!

Thanks for sharing in my happiness about working with clients again. I love having my work space attached to my home.

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Stott Stability Chair Essential 45m, Cardio Walk 15m, Yoga for Every Body: Shoulders arms wrists & hands 25m

Hi ladies

Today was Yvette Killer Leg Step and Perfect30 extended stretch.

I love the remote work as well!

Have a great day

Hi ladies

Today was CL Fit and Firm, a walk and SaraBeth yoga.

We are going down to MD tomorrow to help Margaret and her boyfriend move into their new place so I most likely will not be back here until Sunday.

Have a great day!

Hi,

I’m Marley from Miami. I’m new here. Recently dusted off XTrain DVDs and I’m on week 6 or 7. Not sure how to use these forums, a lot look like they haven’t been used in a while so I was happy to see a current one!
Would you kindly introduce yourself and how you use this space?

thanks

Hi everyone!

Lisa have a wonderful trip tomorrow. Will you celebrate with a MD crab dinner? My parents used to have a summer home in MD.

Kathy I think I’m going to try wearing a mask outdoors to see if it helps with the pollen. The possibility just occurred to me.

Nice to meet you Marley. Im Lannette, 65, from Northern New Hampshire. I’m relatively new to this particular check in thread. I enjoy the accountability and camaraderie of belonging to a group. I also enjoy seeing the workout choices of others because it gives me ideas for my own plan.

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Aeropilates Fat Burning HIIT Horizontal rebounding 21m, Tone & Tighten Your Arms by Marjolein 10m, Fluidity Beg/Rehab 27m

Hi ladies:

Checking in with our morning walk and my workout today was Live: Muscle Max without the step. That is a great workout...

Lannette: Yes my husband's allergies just get him so bad in the spring. He has worn masks outside for years. Mainly when doing yard work. But, he uses them when we walk too. He hates the car fumes when we walk on the road. He takes it off when in the neighborhood and no cars.

Lisa: Have a great time with Margaret!!

Talk to you tomorrow!!

Hello to all,

Kathy, we rarely if ever encounter vehicles or other people when we walk so we haven’t worn masks but I’ll definitely use one for the two weeks in the spring when Mt allergies are bad.

Today was KY + Cadillac 15m, Stott Mini Stability Ball Focus on breathin & Muscular release 46m
Have a wonderful day!

Hello:

Checking in with Step Sync today. We didn't get to go for our walk. Vic is off on Friday's and he was getting some things done this morning before heading out to a Washington Nationals baseball game tonight.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Good Morning!

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Split Pedal Stability Chair 31m, Cathe Cardio & Weights Step 31m, Simple Stretches 42m

Kathy, that baseball game sounds like fun!

Good Morning!

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Aeropilates Fat Burning Heart Healthy Cardio 21m, Gaiam Pilates Toning Ring WO 24m, Fluidity Beg/Rehab 27m

Have a great end to the weekend everyone!

Hi ladies

Another successful move for Margaret :) Next year’s move will be to a new city and for a least 4 years. Excited about that!!

Friday was Perfect 30 LI Hiit and Extended Stretch. Yesterday was a rest day as moving all day. Even with movers it’s lot! Today was yoga. Off to reflexology. We both really need it

Have a great day.

Hi Ladies.

Lisa: Yeah for Margaret.

Checking in with Cardio Leg Blast yesterday. Today nothing. I got my first COVID vaccine shot today and my arm is sore. So resting today. Vic and may go for a walk. We didn't have time before Church this morning..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi ladies

Today was CL Circuit HIIT Fit Live, a walk and yoga.

Kathy - my arm was really sore after the first shot but it went away pretty quickly. I did a kickboxing workout which seemed to help lol. The second shot was less sore but I felt like I was getting a cold.

Hi Lannette!

Have a great day!

Hi everyone,

Lisa congratulations on a smooth move for Margaret!
Kathy congratulations on your first vaccination! My arm was also stiff and sore.

Today was KY + Cadillac 11m, Stott Morning Mobilizer 37m, Cardio Walking 15m, Yoga for Every Body LB 25m

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.